Ecovacs Deebot T9+

Ecovacs Deebot T9+

MPN: OZMO-T9+
See the Best Robot Vacuum Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ecovacs

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (13) · No (2)
  • System Errors Never (7), Occasionally (5), Often (1) and Every time (2)
  • Ease of Programming / Scheduling
  • Battery Life

Rafael Possas
Rafael Possas

Avoid this company

Worked for 3 months, then mop stopped working. Sent the product for repair, Courier has lost the machine, have no updates of current state, they refuse to give me a refund. Don't spend $1300 on this, there are better options around for much less and at least a customer service that cares.

Purchased in July 2021 at The Good Guys for $1,299.00.

Richard love
Richard love

This little robot has changed our lives!

Purchased in September 2021 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores.

Ketan Shah
Ketan ShahSydney

don't buy this product, disgusting customer service and crap product

I purchased Ecovacs Deebot T9+ from The Good Guys last month. Since then this product is playing up with map and app connection to backend server. I get error Data acquisition time out code 33001. I tried contact technical support but no difference. I asked to delete/add robot in app. reinstalling app but this is serious issue happened while starting machine, I called customer care few time. The last time today I called they did not answer call but when connected speak different language other than English. This product is absolute ridiculous. not recommended. I suggest to buy Roborocks Solid app and robust product.

Purchased in August 2021 at The Good Guys for $1,255.00.

Karen
KarenSouthwest, VIC

I love this vacuum!

I’m really glad I bought this. Performs well on carpet and vinyl and even does a narrow strip that is half vinyl/half rug. Mopping function is good. Mapping is excellent and I am able to just auto run it while I’m at work or otherwise out, with no problems.
Like others, I find that it doesn’t always empty properly, and nor can I detect any of the air freshener it apparently dispenses.
Overall extremely happy.

Purchased in July 2021 for $1,016.00.

BradleyMelbourne

Good vaccum except for not auto emptying.

I have wooden and carpet floors. It cleans excellent i would buy again for that reason alone. We spent the extra money to get the one with the empty station and the auto empty station makes the sound like it is sucking up all the dust. But the dust stays in the vacum and we have to empty it ourselves. Thats why it gets 4 starts.

Purchased at The Good Guys Online store for $1,016.00.

Bradley

I sent a email requesting help with this on mandy 30th august i have not heard back yet

Crap!

Purchased in August 2021 at Godfreys Physical Stores for $1,299.00.

ECOVACSEcovacs

Good machine but big design flaw

Purchased in July 2021.

ECOVACSEcovacs

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020
The Robot Vacuums Awards for 2020

A good robot vacuum will clean your floors while you’re at work, or taking care of the kids, or relaxing on the couch. However, the influx of new models every year can make it hard to know which one to pick. In this article, we share feedback from reviewers of the Top 5 Robot Vacuums in 2020 to help you learn what to prioritise and what to avoid in a robotic vacuum cleaner.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 June 2020
the-robot-vacuums-awards-for-2020
Dr. Siva P
Dr. Siva PSydney, NSW

Ecovacs deebot T9+

I've got a new t9+. The vacuum is really good at cleaning and mopping. However, the app is appalling. Very bad mapping. It takes at least 5 different goes for each area like my 2x3m kitchen. Vac gets confused when going back to dock by going in circles and getting stuck. I never move my furniture at all. Already cleaned over 20x and it is still very bad. My older 4 year old Roborock cleans each area at one go and is much more efficient without the cameras. No spot function and can't clean my shaggy rug- gets stuck in the middle, unlike my older roborock. A waste of $1400. A smart vacuum is only as good as its software too. I give top marks for vacuum cleaning functions but only 1 out of 5 for software.

Purchased in May 2021.

Darren B.
Darren B.Perth, WA

Good relacement of manual floor cleaning

Awesome job of vacuuming and mopping of our wooden floors and vacuuming of carpets.
The map is a nice feature but some glitches in editing maps were experienced (unable to divide rooms).
The robot also decides not to clean under or sofa even though it fits.
Overall, this robot does a fine job at the price, and manages decent object avoidance.

Purchased in June 2021 at Godfreys for $1,300.00.

McPop
McPopAU

Sweeping Beauty

aussieniks
aussieniksSydney, NSW

A perfect robo-vac that you can rely on!

lilybuffyau
lilybuffyauSydney, NSW

Fantastic little machine!

PetergRichmond-Tweed, NSW

It is has a place in your household..

Peterg

I will be doing a couple of "long term" reviews over the next 12 months..at present it the cleaner is working well.

ECOVACSEcovacs

Thanks Peterg, we look forward to your next update!

Great little machine

TLS

You're welcome, and thank you for creating a great product. It's a very intuitive, and actually adorable machine. :D

FoxReviews
FoxReviewsGoulburn Valley, VIC

I’m not that dirty!

Purchased in April 2021 at Godfreys for $1,299.00.

Maria v.asked

Hi, my robot has now decided to totally disappear from the map has anyone else had this happen? I can see the docking Station on map but no robot. So he tries to create a new map every time he cleans and cannot return to base. It's super weird. Any tips? I've tried turning both units off for a while.

UPDATE...had to let it try and do a new map and return it to charge (several times) and eventually the robot and the charging station found each other and could reconnect and I could restore my original map. So weird and frustrating hope it doesn't happen again. But will leave this up incase anyone else has the same issues.

Bradley

I have never had that problem. But one tike ive had the map showing the vaccum at a different place

Rachael L.
Rachael L.asked

Is the pad that is used for mopping washable? Or do you have to use a new one every mop?

Hi Rachael,
With this particular model we include 10 disposable microfibre mopping pads.
For the most hygienic and hypoallergenic clean, we recommend disposing of the mopping pads after use. Additional mopping pads may be purchased via our retail partners including Bing Lee, Godfreys, JB Hi-Fi, and The Good Guys for less than $20 per pack.
Hope this helps,
The ECOVACS team.

Narelle149
Narelle149asked

How does it manage around dining room tables with chairs?

Bradley

We have a dinning table and bar stools. It manages around them fine and perfect

Maria v.

I have to put mine on top of the table. Although it can fit through it doesn't. So frustrating as my old I robot could navigate under and out fine and it was almost 10 years old.

Get an answer from our members and Ecovacs representatives

CategoryRobot Vacuum Cleaners