5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Personal Loans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Easy One-Stop Financial Confidence and Security

Many years ago, we were given the run-around by the bank, of which I had been a customer , for over sixty years. They could give be no valid explanation for their excessive fees and charges. When the bank said there was nothing I could do about this problem, my reply was - "No - well just watch me", and I proceeded to promptly cancel all of our accounts with them., We immediately signed up with ECU and have been with you ever since .Financial security in our retirement, is a must,and something that we are confident will continue as it has for the past many years, as long as we remain with ECU.

The excellence of your Management Team, the friendliness of all your staff at all levels,and the convenience and location of your Head Office, and the Branches, plus the personal treatment always
available in clean, beautiful surroundings, makes banking with ECU a real pleasure, instead of the fearsome chore that it used to be, so many years ago.

Well done ecu !!!! Thank you so very much.

Sorry to be so long winded - but you are all worth the praise !
Confidence in all our financial endeavours. Management & Staff excellence.