• Build Stage
  • Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

CDC No. 4048928 (Job # 0024643) Great Experience to build through Eden Brae

I am highly grateful for EB management for the product, has been delivered above my expectation. Special thanks to Joanne Forrest and Foad S/S, both are very hard working, dedicated and got good working attitude. Throughout, process, ED team was very professional, honest and straight forward. much easier to deal.

Eden Brae Homes- Great From Start to Finish

After recently receiving the keys for our new Bristol 26 (with modifications), we could not be happier with the team at Eden Brae Homes. From the sales team working through our site and layout, the selection teams helping us through the fitout options, The admin team supporting our constant needs, to our construction supervisor Jon Vilo, the entire process was seamless and transparent, which was particularly important as we were not local to the build location.
Great work!

Our dream home

Just moved into our beautiful Eden Brae home and it feels like a dream! We've always admired Eden Brae homes and now finally have one of our own. The staff have been fantastic throughout, especially Rhyannon Thieler & Kelly Walda and our site supervisor in particular, Joshua Waterhouse has been outstanding!

Mohammed

MohammedSydney, NSW

Satisfied and amazing build experience with EBH

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Best day of my life!!

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020

MiaSydney, NSW

Great Experience

Kiranjith T.

Kiranjith T.Sydney, NSW

Extremely happy the way EBH has carried out the entire build process. They kept the word with high quality end product.

Subash

SubashSydney, NSW

Excellent job done

Job was done very perfectly. I would like to mention the excellent job performed by my construction supervisor. I have been informed all the job progress within a time frame and all queries were well responded in a prompt manner. Though, I had some issues during the pre-construction stage about some cost which I was not aware, I still like to recommend Eden Brae Homes.

Alex

AlexSydney, NSW

Great experience

The administrative side was frustrating at times due to us not knowing a lot of things/processes. When released for construction though the process was simple and easy. Our site supervisor made all the difference. Fantastic communication, honest, approachable and friendly. Sahil was honestly fantastic and made our lives so much easier. Love our house!

Stephen J

Stephen JSydney, NSW

Eden Brae Homes - Great service

We really thank everyone for helping us with all the queries and providing all the information that we needed in such a timely and friendly manner. We visited many display houses (almost every double story display houses) in Marsden Park from various builders in the process and chose Eden Brae.
A very special thank to Joanne (CSA) & Sahil (Site Supervisor) and his team who work hard in order to complete the project 3 weeks prior to the actual completion date. Very happy with how Sahil has professionally handled the building process.
Overall, the experience has been great. Thanks Eden Brae Homes

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Get quotes
Ashleigh

Ashleigh Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Happy first home owners

So happy with our first home! Everyone we spoke to gave us patience and made the experience enjoyable. We budgeted well so that we could make some upgrades and now that we are in, we are so glad we did.
We felt very lucky with our CSA Ashley and SS Joey, amazing communication and eye to detail. We were always reassured and enjoyed the whole process. Thank you!

DBN

DBNSydney, NSW

Worst after delivery support on structural warranty

I got my house build and delivered by 2019 Aug.We submitted our warranty support issues by Jan as their app was not working.But by the time they started ,COVID started in 2020.But even after all the restrictions have been lifted they didn't address the issues raised in the 12 weeks warranty support.It is almost now 1.5 years, I have cracked tiles in my bathtub and cracked ceiling, which I had raised 1 year back, no one addressed it after numerous follow ups

Construction End DateAugust 2019

KatrinaSydney, NSW

Eden Brae Service

Construction End DateMarch 2021

Unbeatable Process and Serevice

The process from start to end was fantastic, customer service Joanne was amazing in replying on time and providing support even after the house is Handover. The building supervisors are very consistent and professional, Gavin my home supervisor have make me feel that this is his house not mine, one of the best I have interacted with. Smooth Process, Great Team and Outstanding outcome.

Construction End DateApril 2021

Kyra

Kyra asked

Hello good morning
I’m messaging you in the hope someone might help me... we are pretty sure we’ve decided on building the Sandringham 38 but it’s not on display anywhere our consultant has assured us of this...but maybe someone’s built it or got some pics to share with us???. here’s hoping thank you:))Kyra

Jodie I.
Jodie I.

Hi Kyra, sorry I don’t have any info on a display site, but I love the Sandringham from what I have seen online.
I am wondering if you can please share the quite you received from them? My quite came in at a touch under $500k for the 38 model.
Thanks!

Dee

Deeasked

Eden Brae Homes

Can anyone share their first hand experience with Eden Brae connect homes?

T J.
T J.

I built my first home with Eden Brae home 17 years ago, and while I had a few small issues, for the most part they were still very good. After 17 years and 3 growing boys, the house still looked amazing when we finally sold only a few months ago. We're looking to build another home (which is why I'm on this forum) and seems like they are still pretty good and will probably stick with Eden Brae based on our last experience and recent reviews

Ehsan C.asked

Eden Brae Homes

Hi I am looking to build a Glen Burn model. 30 sqr. Any tips or sharing of experience will be highly appreciated.

James H.
James H.

Congratulations Ehsan, Eden Brae is good at providing a onsite camera-build watch, so you watch it grows day by day. It is really nice. However, it does rule out our excuses to visit the site frequently. Because EBH uses subcontractors, sometimes you might get trainees. So take your time to inspect thoroughly and follow up with the supervisor to ensure it is done properly.
Admin plays a big part in the project, our first one Sarah B knows nothing and the second one Samantha knows everything. So you may want to talk to the manager if in doubt. That Sarah asked us to enquire about Tiger Tails even the power poles are on the other side of the road!
Lastly, you perhaps should get your landscaping organised and approved beforehand to save your time and start straight away after settlement as EBH doesn’t do landscape at all.
Good lucky!

Ehsan C.

Thank you for taking the time to reply James.

Get an answer from our members and Eden Brae Homes representatives