Listing monitored by Eden Brae Homes

• Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Jesseca
JessecaNew South Wales

Accomodating & great communication!

As first home builders we were initially hesitant to begin the process, however our overall build process was smooth and easy! Our SS Jay Dunstone made sure we were informed every step of the way. Unfortunately we had a few personal health issues occur during our build. However, Jay was always easy to communicate with and extremely accomodating both during and after our build completion. We could not recommend him highly enough!

Excellent job

I got nothing to say, all the works was done before schedule.
Finish earlier than I expected and the price not increase at the end as other builders. It cost me a bit more than contrast signed but because of my choice.
There was a some small confusing but at the end all resolved.

Construction End DateJuly 2021

Lea H.
Lea H.Sydney, NSW

First build with Eden Brae and would definitely do it again.

I'm 3/4 of the way through the build with Eden Brae and I'm extremely pleased with the progress. I love the daily photo updates. My site manager is amazing, Luke always responds to my calls, texts and emails in a prompt manner. His eye for detail is exceptional, always cheerful.

Build StageMid-Construction
Construction End DateAugust 2021

Adriana
AdrianaSydney, NSW

Good but expected better !

Construction End DateFebruary 2021

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Christy G.
Christy G.Sydney, NSW

Great Experience

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020

Our amazing new home.

The planning and construction with Eden Brae was first class. The stresses involved were kept to a minimum due to our amazing team. Our customer service representative was with us all the way with helpful suggestions and advice. We made several changes along the way but these were never a problem. During construction our Site Supervisor was always available to respond to any questions or suggestions we had. Nothing was ever a problem. He kept the construction moving ahead and was always responsive to any requests we made. We would definitely build with Eden Brae again.

Sam
SamSydney, NSW

Positive Feedback

Great experience with Eden Brae; we have just settled our build, the service and care provided was exceptional.

Our Site Supervisor (Gavin Hill) was very accommodating throughout the build process, provided us with tips and recommendations, and always made time for us when needed.

We are thrilled to have built with Eden Brae and will definitely be in touch for the next project.

Atisha B
Atisha BSydney, NSW

Very good build with excellent sales, admin and on site team members

During our process we had excellent customer service admin staff Emily and Tanya who helped with all enquiries. We had Foad S as our site supervisor who assisted us with any issues we had during the build and post. Only fault was going through multiple vendors for colour selection. Cost was decent but would've liked better designs for smaller frontage homes.

Jackie C
Jackie CHunter Region, NSW

Jay was amazing! Couldn’t have been more informative or organised!

The beginning of our build we had 2 different project managers and due to personal reasons were reassigned our third- Jay! I’m Definately that customer that likes updates and to be kept in the loop and jay did just that! As In every build when slight issues came up or delays etc (thanks covid) jay always managed to find solutions and make me feel at ease. We love our new home and had a great experience, Thankyou!

Great Experience

Build StageMid-Construction

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Mario
Mario

Outstanding

From the very beginning all staff especially our supervisor , were so helpful Johnathan was there from the start answering all question and putting me at ease, the workmanship outstanding thanks to all and especially Johnathan not only a to supervisor but a true friend we made over the last 6 months well EBH

PD - AD
PD - ADSydney, NSW

Well done!

Moving through various stages of the project, the construction phase was most exciting. We want to make special mention of the prompt support and cooperation provided by Dylan Theuerjahr, on-site Supervisor. He kept us regularly informed of the progress and comfortably confident throughout. He addressed all our requirements in a professional manner with a smile. Thank you!

Chris and Phil
Chris and PhilSydney, NSW

Settled today. Gavin Hill has really pulled it all together

We just had our settlement inspection today with Gavin Hill our site supervisor. Gavin has been amazing through the final stages of our build. There where a few issues identified, NOT Gavin’s fault. He went above and beyond to get issues rectified of which where caused by the trades. We couldn’t be happier with the service Gavin has supplied through the build and the transparency of each stages etc. Eden Brae are very lucky to have site supervisors like Gavin Hill, who pull out all the stops to ensure you have a great home at the end. Thanks Gavin for all the hard work, I hope your boss gets the beers in for you! Cheers Chris and Phil- sundew parade

CDC No. 4048928 (Job # 0024643) Great Experience to build through Eden Brae

I am highly grateful for EB management for the product, has been delivered above my expectation. Special thanks to Joanne Forrest and Foad S/S, both are very hard working, dedicated and got good working attitude. Throughout, process, ED team was very professional, honest and straight forward. much easier to deal.

Eden Brae Homes- Great From Start to Finish

After recently receiving the keys for our new Bristol 26 (with modifications), we could not be happier with the team at Eden Brae Homes. From the sales team working through our site and layout, the selection teams helping us through the fitout options, The admin team supporting our constant needs, to our construction supervisor Jon Vilo, the entire process was seamless and transparent, which was particularly important as we were not local to the build location.
Great work!

Kurt B.
Kurt B.asked
NSW, Thornton

Would you take over the build and plans of the design (modified) we went with (big mistake) with clearly one of the worst project home builders in Australia, MetriCon. What an absolute nightmare they have been!!

Kyra
Kyra asked

Hello good morning
I’m messaging you in the hope someone might help me... we are pretty sure we’ve decided on building the Sandringham 38 but it’s not on display anywhere our consultant has assured us of this...but maybe someone’s built it or got some pics to share with us???. here’s hoping thank you:))Kyra

Jodie I.
Jodie I.

Hi Kyra, sorry I don’t have any info on a display site, but I love the Sandringham from what I have seen online.
I am wondering if you can please share the quite you received from them? My quite came in at a touch under $500k for the 38 model.
Thanks!

Dee
Deeasked
Eden Brae Homes

Can anyone share their first hand experience with Eden Brae connect homes?

T J.
T J.

I built my first home with Eden Brae home 17 years ago, and while I had a few small issues, for the most part they were still very good. After 17 years and 3 growing boys, the house still looked amazing when we finally sold only a few months ago. We're looking to build another home (which is why I'm on this forum) and seems like they are still pretty good and will probably stick with Eden Brae based on our last experience and recent reviews

Get an answer from our members and Eden Brae Homes representatives