Eden Brae Homes

Eden Brae Homes (page 3 of 9)

NSW, Norwest, NSW, Thornton

• Flooring

Terry Mcpherson
Terry McphersonSydney Surrounds, NSW

New Build : Homestead Range

Very very Happy with our Building supervisor, every issue rectified & he always was contactable
Quality of Build terrific overall however very unhappy with our paint job 2 x other trades mentioned worse paint job they’d ever seen , render not great either
Having said that would highly recommend Eden Brae Homes to anyone that asks

Stani Louis
Stani LouisSydney, NSW

Timely and good job!

Foad Sadreddini our site supervisor with Eden Brae Homes did a timely job for us. We appreciate his hard work!

Emily Waters our CSA with Eden Brae Homes was on top of the comms and helped us settle in our new home with ease.

Experience with Eden Brae has been exceptional and we would recommend working with them.

Our new home

Hi, we have just completed our build with Eden Brae and the whole process has been very good. Our Site Supervisor Dylan T was great, he kept us fully informed about every stage and nothing was too much trouble when we requested any further information or assistance. Eden Brae are lucky to have him as a Site Supervisor. We only dealt with our CSO Amanda from January however we found that she was always available, prompt in responding to our emails and solved any issues that we had in a courteous and efficient manner. We would have no hesitation in recommending Eden Brae.

Lilian
LilianSydney, NSW

Avoid if you can, remember to keep all the email conversations for future references!

May
May

Our first home

Building our first home with Eden Brae was a great decision. The entire built went smoothly and we are happy with the results so far. We are currently in the maintenance period. Issues may come up as we believe no builder is perfect but we are certain that if any issues arise, EBH will try to resolve it the best way possible.

Thankful for having Joanne (CSA) and Alex (Construction Supervisor) in our building journey. They’ve both been very helpful and professional. They respond quickly to our queries which is very important to us since it was our first build. We will definitely recommend Eden Brae.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Raghib
RaghibSydney, NSW

Exceptional from start to finish!

Liang
LiangSydney, NSW

After multi times of roof leaking, i found out EBH used lots of faulty roof tiles. BE CAREFUL

I built my house with EBH back 2017, the house only 3-4 yrs old. Since then, i had few leaking roof issues in few different locations, the contractor MJH sent roofer found out EBH used many faulty crack tiles, also its a nightmare to ask EBH maintenance team to review and fix the problems.

grace olivera
grace oliveraSydney, NSW

A great building experience.

• +13Thumbnail

Shoddy trades

Kitchen is falling apart after only
six months. Cupboards bind, dishwasher doesn’t fit, marks in paintwork. We have had over 100 defects noted in entire house and waiting on resolution. We have found that in the initial build they use cheap shoddy tradesman who take no care or responsibility. We found the painters painting by mobile
phone light one night- and they don’t use drop sheets- even after the carpet is laid! Neither do they clean before they paint. We have had dirt painted into all door treads.
One window not installed properly
and the lounge room flooded in a downpour.

Plenty of excuses from supervisors - still
waiting on resolution. House looks beautiful when looked at from afar - but beware the finer details.

Great Customer service

We had a great CSA Rhyannon for start with and helped all the way to the end. Site manager Sahil joined later in the build and was very helpful to us even though we had a concerns with some areas of the build. As a whole everyone was very helpful.

Excellent service

Would like to thank EBH team and Sahil
& Rhyannon construction supervisor also Tony builder for doing such an amazing and smooth satisfying job . Through this journey they all helped us taking details of every issues we had or any concerns we asked for .
And it's a Christmas eve !!! What could be exciting than this ...getting the keys for brand new first home.

Brin
BrinSydney, NSW

A great house delivered well ahead of schedule

We had pleasant experience from start to end from Eden Brae. I must agree their paper work is on a slower side. But on site progress is very well handled. Our site supervisor Jay Dunstone actively managed this build just like his own house. Most of minor defects picked up by the independent building supervisor was rectified by Jay without any delay. I received weekly updates from the site supervisor. Jay's helpful tips took the stress out of building a house for the first time. There were no surprise cost. My independent inspector was impressed by the build quality. Overall, A great house delivered well ahead of schedule.

Jethro
Jethro

Great Home Build for a First Timer.

From start to finish the team was proactive in following me up for the next step, which was great because it is all new to me.
The end result is a quality build that looks great at a reasonable price.
Any issues and changes were handled well and solved quickly.

Bharath
BharathSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Wanted to take a moment to appreciate the EBH team for making the build process as smooth as possible.

Starting from our sales consultant, Dan, who patiently answered all our queries without ever being pushy to our site supervisor, Foad, who had provided us timely updates and addressed immediately any concerns we raised... Everyone helped us to make this daunting process a smooth one.

Would definitely recommend them to friends.

Punnareay Rath
Punnareay RathSydney, NSW

Build fast and not care about quality

Papri
PapriSydney, NSW

Great Home Building experience

Karen S
Karen SIllawarra, NSW

Smooth sailing

Dream run with Eden Brae from the start with the inspirational Rian Gampe to the finish with Jono’s attention to detail. I am more than happy with the end result! House was finished on schedule and to the high standard I was promised. Small issues handled promptly and thanks to Debbie Setu and Jonathan Stewart I always felt able to approach with queries and was never made to feel a nuisance. You couldn’t build with a better company.

Mel
MelSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent communication - very happy!!!

We didn’t live close to our home that was being built, but were very lucky to have Steve as our site supervisor who kept us informed and updated throughout the whole build. We didn’t feel the need to go and check our home constantly with the excellent communication from Steve. We were very happy at handover to see that everything was as it has been described. Would highly recommend building again with Eden Brae (particularly if you have Steve as the site supervisor).

Ekbote
EkboteSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

RMH
RMHSydney, NSW

Building with Eden Brae Homes

My wife and I had a wonderful experience building our home with Eden Brae. Construction isn't always a perfect journey, but our site supervisor Sahil Narsinghani was amazing and he went above and beyond by sorting out issues during the construction stages and developing solutions. He's always accessible and he responds quickly to our emails and calls too. Most importantly, he gets things done.Thanks Sahil for all hard work!

Hannah
Hannah Hunter Region, NSW

So Happy!!

We have just recently completed our build with Eden Brae and are super happy with the result and experience we have had. Jon was our onsite supervisor and I could not fault his work. He was always quick to respond and always went above & beyond to ensure all our requests were met. Jon was able to answer all our questions and never made us feel silly for asking. Could not recommend him and Eden Brae enough.

Great service and care from our construction manager

Good job all around!

Jay Dunstone was extremely helpful!

Jay did a great job for us. Completed the build with no defects. Jay is very knowledgeable in the industry. He promptly acted for quick settlement. I had lots of questions regarding some work to complete post settlement. Jay patiently offered his help and advise beyond his duty. Thanks Jay.

HRB
HRBSydney, NSW

Couldn’t be happier

Kurt B.
Kurt B.asked
NSW, Thornton

Would you take over the build and plans of the design (modified) we went with (big mistake) with clearly one of the worst project home builders in Australia, MetriCon. What an absolute nightmare they have been!!

Kyra
Kyra asked

Hello good morning
I’m messaging you in the hope someone might help me... we are pretty sure we’ve decided on building the Sandringham 38 but it’s not on display anywhere our consultant has assured us of this...but maybe someone’s built it or got some pics to share with us???. here’s hoping thank you:))Kyra

Jodie I.
Jodie I.

Hi Kyra, sorry I don’t have any info on a display site, but I love the Sandringham from what I have seen online.
I am wondering if you can please share the quite you received from them? My quite came in at a touch under $500k for the 38 model.
Thanks!

Dee
Deeasked
Eden Brae Homes

Can anyone share their first hand experience with Eden Brae connect homes?

T J.
T J.

I built my first home with Eden Brae home 17 years ago, and while I had a few small issues, for the most part they were still very good. After 17 years and 3 growing boys, the house still looked amazing when we finally sold only a few months ago. We're looking to build another home (which is why I'm on this forum) and seems like they are still pretty good and will probably stick with Eden Brae based on our last experience and recent reviews

Get an answer from our members and Eden Brae Homes representatives