• Build Stage
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Mel E
Mel EHunter Region, NSW

Starting on site was a year in the making

Construction End DateNovember 2021

Great Progress. Great Supervisor. Great Customer Assistant.

My build is progressing really well with no issues so far. Communication with my building supervisor Bradley McCue is really good. He gives regular updates and is really on top of things on how my build is progressing. He is very meticulous on how things are done, which is what you need to make sure the build runs smoothly.

My Customer Service assistant Joanne Forrest has also been great from the very beginning. From timely preparation of paperwork’s to PCVs, to addressing my questions and concerns.

I think I am very lucky to have Bradley and Joanne in my Build and I am really looking forward to see my completed home in the next few months.

Ash
AshSydney, NSW

Our building experience with Eden Brae

Find out how Eden Brae Homes compares to other Home Builders

Great Construction Experience so far!

We are currently in the process of building our dream home with Eden Brae. We are extremely happy with our Site Supervisor Paul. He has been so helpful throughout the construction phase and has helped answer all of our questions or concerns in a prompt manner. He has put our worries at ease and has made the building experience so far amazing!

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Mohammed
MohammedSydney, NSW

Great Experience!!

We have just moved to construction phase. So far we are very happy with the experience and customer services provided by our csa. She is very approachable, helpful and moreover guided us in right way whenever required. From the beginning there was a friendly and experienced team especially CSA(Joanne Forrest).

Our customer service administrator (Joanne Forrest) was very helpful and informative throughout the process and was quick to reply to our emails as well as sending out documents that we needed.

The site supervisor allocated was Mark Vaughan who was very transparent about the progress and he makes sure to update the progress fortnightly. He was on top of every aspect that needed attention.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020

Helpful and always available

Dealing with Mark Vaughan is always positive. He makes the process easy and with little to no issue. His job sites are always ready at site measure and never have any major issues that he cannot fix in a timely manner.
Mark is a delight to deal with and can always be approached if something needs to be resolved or answered.

I look forward to continuing building our business relationship more in the future.

Nick
NickSydney, NSW

My Home Construction

Jakey
Jakey

The EdenBrae name stands up to its reputation

The EdenBrae team during the administration period have been nothing short of amazing. From our first interaction with sales all the way through to selection and finally build, the Edenbrae team have always been quick to answer queries, reply to emails in a timely fashion and honestly created the smoothest first home buying experience regardless of any red tape encountered on the journey. The ability of the entire team is of an extremely high standard and it shows through their dedication, honesty and genuine care they show toward you is refreshing.

THANK YOU EDENBRAE !

Awesome!

Eden Brae have been a pleasure to deal with. My Customer Service Administrator, Skye, has made this process very simple and always responded quickly to any questions I may have had. During my contract phase Mandy was also great to deal with over long-distance. Overall, it has been a very positive experience and I would highly recommend Eden Brae to friends and family.

Construction End DateJuly 2020

Reanna and Murray
Reanna and MurrayHunter Region, NSW

Super friendly and transparent- Eden Brae made building our first home a breeze!!

From the moment we first decided to build with Eden Brae they have gone above and beyond to ensure our experience was smooth and easy! Any questions we had were answered quickly and accurately and nothing ever seemed to be too much trouble. Skye was so helpful and super organised and our construction supervisor Steve is a lovely down to earth and genuine person! Our house construction started last week and it’s so exciting to see all our plans coming together! You will not regret choosing this company to build your dream home :)

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Jay Dunstone is the Best SS - Thanks Eden Brae

roy
roySydney, NSW

Roy JOB# 22432 Service & experience is second to none!!

Plumbing & Waterproofing
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Build StageMid-Construction

Excellent Customer Relationship along with a Quality Product. All thanks to David Elliot during the Construction Phase.
The fear of building a house was put to rest by our construction supervisor David Elliot. He is always there to explain every doubt we had.
Professional, Polite & very pleasant. Tries to make time to meet even after hours. Peron with great eye for detail and has a practical approach which helps us to better understand and decide. Has ensured that we have been kept up-to date about the progress. Highly recommend eden brae and David Elliot.

Great service by staff

The staff handling the purchase of my house and land package have been very helpful and reassuring in regards to my purchase and currently the construction of our new home. From the moment I came to see the Livingston 21 MK3 I knew it was the home for me. Matthias was very helpful and addressed all doubts regarding the purchase and details. Lisa guided me through all the details and modifications I required as well as supporting me when I had some doubts regarding the purchase time. The length of time for exchange of contract seemed to take to long. Steve the build manager has been prompt and efficient in advising me of the stages the erection is at and am very pleased with the Eden Brae staff.

Building with Eden Brae - A Wonderful Experience

Plumbing & Waterproofing
Construction End DateDecember 2019

Kyra
Kyra asked

Hello good morning
I’m messaging you in the hope someone might help me... we are pretty sure we’ve decided on building the Sandringham 38 but it’s not on display anywhere our consultant has assured us of this...but maybe someone’s built it or got some pics to share with us???. here’s hoping thank you:))Kyra

Jodie I.
Jodie I.

Hi Kyra, sorry I don’t have any info on a display site, but I love the Sandringham from what I have seen online.
I am wondering if you can please share the quite you received from them? My quite came in at a touch under $500k for the 38 model.
Thanks!

Dee
Deeasked
Eden Brae Homes

Can anyone share their first hand experience with Eden Brae connect homes?

T J.
T J.

I built my first home with Eden Brae home 17 years ago, and while I had a few small issues, for the most part they were still very good. After 17 years and 3 growing boys, the house still looked amazing when we finally sold only a few months ago. We're looking to build another home (which is why I'm on this forum) and seems like they are still pretty good and will probably stick with Eden Brae based on our last experience and recent reviews

Ehsan C.asked
Eden Brae Homes

Hi I am looking to build a Glen Burn model. 30 sqr. Any tips or sharing of experience will be highly appreciated.

James H.
James H.

Congratulations Ehsan, Eden Brae is good at providing a onsite camera-build watch, so you watch it grows day by day. It is really nice. However, it does rule out our excuses to visit the site frequently. Because EBH uses subcontractors, sometimes you might get trainees. So take your time to inspect thoroughly and follow up with the supervisor to ensure it is done properly.
Admin plays a big part in the project, our first one Sarah B knows nothing and the second one Samantha knows everything. So you may want to talk to the manager if in doubt. That Sarah asked us to enquire about Tiger Tails even the power poles are on the other side of the road!
Lastly, you perhaps should get your landscaping organised and approved beforehand to save your time and start straight away after settlement as EBH doesn’t do landscape at all.
Good lucky!

Ehsan C.

Thank you for taking the time to reply James.

Get an answer from our members and Eden Brae Homes representatives