Listing monitored by Eden Brae Homes

• Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Jessica and Blake
Jessica and BlakeHunter Region, NSW

Very happy to be in our beautiful new home

We have had a great journey building with Eden Brae and we are very happy with the finished product. Our CSA was very supportive and always helped with any questions we had in a timely manner. We loved the support we received at the tender presentation and at the home options gallery. Our site supervisor has been fantastic and he addresses any concerns or small issues we have had in a timely manner. Great build quality overall and any minor issues have been rectified quickly which is exactly what you want from a site supervisor. So happy with our experience so far. We love our beautiful new home

Construction End DateSeptember 2021
Shit business
Shit business

A very happy customer

Bib E
Bib EHunter Region, NSW

Great Build and Awesome Site Supervisor

We had great experience with EBH building our first home. Though initial admin stage was bit slow, the site supervisor was really great and ensured a smooth quality build which led to a great home at the end. Jay always provided genuine feedback and was very responsive, accommodating, smart and agile! Moreover, the post construction service from Jay was exceptional as well - always there to address the concerns in a timely manner.

Top work Jay - Thank you! Highly recommend him and EBH!

DA number 8050169

Jenni
JenniSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

More beautiful than I expected

I had a great experience building with Eden Brea Homes. A few hiccups at the beginning but when Debbie took over it was smooth sailing. She said she was going too look after me and she did. Everything I asked for was no bother and sorted right away. Jonathan my build supervisor was also fabulous, he gave me regular updates and would never settle until the job was done properly, a great eye for detail and profection.The finishings and quality of work has been remarkable. I moved in 2 weeks ago and could not be any happier. Thanks to a great team, highly recommend Eden Brea Homes

Construction End DateJuly 2021

Aimee Taylor
Aimee Taylor

We have been very happy with the support and quick service we received pre-build.

Our build has only just started, but we are very happy with the support from the Eden Brae team with the lead up in this big and daunting process. We felt very informed all throughout and were especially happy with how quick they were to answer questions and respond to our many emails.

Great first build experience

At first we were worried with pre site process and how long it seemed to take to get started but this quickly changed once we we got into construction. We can't believe the finished product and how good it turned out! Gavin hill was our supervisor throughout the whole build and helped make the process a breeze, he had the answers to any questions we asked and overall made the experience a lot more enjoyable.

Shyam
ShyamHunter Region, NSW

Memorable building journey

Our first home went smoothly from start to finish, despite minor early delays. Pricing was competitive with appealing product inclusions. The admin team were very responsive and prompt, knew their stuff, we were able to negotiate issues openly and there was good attention to detail both at admin and construction stages. Even in adverse weather conditions the team showed flexibility and persistence. Our site supervisor was top class, great build quality, we could not ask for more. Thank you.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Anjella C.
Anjella C.Hunter Region, NSW

Good experience!

Our build overall was really good! The initial admin process was slow although the end result was worth the wait. We had a great site supervisor in Jay Dunstone, he answered all our questions/emails promptly even those that were a bit silly. Jay was always available to chat and he went above and beyond when we hit some road blocks at the end
He provided us peace of mind and ensured our build was smooth. Thanks Jay highly recommend him and EBH! DA number 8050128

Jesseca
JessecaNew South Wales

Accomodating & great communication!

As first home builders we were initially hesitant to begin the process, however our overall build process was smooth and easy! Our SS Jay Dunstone made sure we were informed every step of the way. Unfortunately we had a few personal health issues occur during our build. However, Jay was always easy to communicate with and extremely accomodating both during and after our build completion. We could not recommend him highly enough!

Construction End DateJune 2021

Excellent job

I got nothing to say, all the works was done before schedule.
Finish earlier than I expected and the price not increase at the end as other builders. It cost me a bit more than contrast signed but because of my choice.
There was a some small confusing but at the end all resolved.

Construction End DateJuly 2021

Lea H.
Lea H.Sydney, NSW

First build with Eden Brae and would definitely do it again.

I'm 3/4 of the way through the build with Eden Brae and I'm extremely pleased with the progress. I love the daily photo updates. My site manager is amazing, Luke always responds to my calls, texts and emails in a prompt manner. His eye for detail is exceptional, always cheerful.

Christy G.
Christy G.Sydney, NSW

Great Experience

Construction End DateMay 2021

Sam
SamSydney, NSW

Positive Feedback

Great experience with Eden Brae; we have just settled our build, the service and care provided was exceptional.

Our Site Supervisor (Gavin Hill) was very accommodating throughout the build process, provided us with tips and recommendations, and always made time for us when needed.

We are thrilled to have built with Eden Brae and will definitely be in touch for the next project.

Jackie C
Jackie CHunter Region, NSW

Jay was amazing! Couldn’t have been more informative or organised!

The beginning of our build we had 2 different project managers and due to personal reasons were reassigned our third- Jay! I’m Definately that customer that likes updates and to be kept in the loop and jay did just that! As In every build when slight issues came up or delays etc (thanks covid) jay always managed to find solutions and make me feel at ease. We love our new home and had a great experience, Thankyou!

Construction End DateJune 2021

Linda
Linda

Great Experience

Kurt B.
Kurt B.asked
NSW, Thornton

Would you take over the build and plans of the design (modified) we went with (big mistake) with clearly one of the worst project home builders in Australia, MetriCon. What an absolute nightmare they have been!!

Kyra
Kyra asked

Hello good morning
I’m messaging you in the hope someone might help me... we are pretty sure we’ve decided on building the Sandringham 38 but it’s not on display anywhere our consultant has assured us of this...but maybe someone’s built it or got some pics to share with us???. here’s hoping thank you:))Kyra

Jodie I.
Jodie I.

Hi Kyra, sorry I don’t have any info on a display site, but I love the Sandringham from what I have seen online.
I am wondering if you can please share the quite you received from them? My quite came in at a touch under $500k for the 38 model.
Thanks!

Dee
Deeasked
Eden Brae Homes

Can anyone share their first hand experience with Eden Brae connect homes?

T J.
T J.

I built my first home with Eden Brae home 17 years ago, and while I had a few small issues, for the most part they were still very good. After 17 years and 3 growing boys, the house still looked amazing when we finally sold only a few months ago. We're looking to build another home (which is why I'm on this forum) and seems like they are still pretty good and will probably stick with Eden Brae based on our last experience and recent reviews

Get an answer from our members and Eden Brae Homes representatives