Listing monitored by Eden Brae Homes

Thanks Skye!

Gagan Bedi
Gagan BediHunter Region, NSW

Administrator

Our administrator - Kristy Hatch has gone above and beyond to help us understand everything. She would send us an email almost every day to keep us up to date with the process. She has made the whole process so easy and pleasant for us. Normally this is the time that everyone hates, ours has been the best so far. Thank you

Boydy L.
Boydy L.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Skye is the best

Skye was so helpful and responsive. It was a great experience having her as part of this build. Thank you very much. Her office was easy to deal with. The process took some time, but it is done right. Even though I am building a budget conscious home the service was outstanding.

Great Customer Service

Customer Service Administer Sarah was great! We are First Home Builders and were concerned with the process however she made it very simple for us. She always kept us updated and was responsive in email. Most quotes came back to us within days. We did wait 4 weeks for our kitchen quote however we dcan acknowledge the workload and we remained patient.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Shania
Shania Sydney, NSW

Exciting experience

The admin process has unfortunately taken longer than we anticipated due to unforeseen delays. Jessica has made the process as smooth as possible for us and has been fantastic in answering all enquiries we have and helping us deal with an issues which have come up during the administration process.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020

Responsive, efficient and supportive.

Joanne has been great since the very beginning of the admin process. She has been supportive the whole way through and always responded to our queries timeously. She has dealt with all matters in a respectful and professional manner. Joanne has done a great job on following up on things when it seemed time was getting away from us. She pushed the urgency of our queries in order to get the process completed as quickly as possible.

Awesome Experience

Most of our friends told us about nightmare stories with builders and how "unhelpful" they are. We saw None of that when dealing with EBH in particular with the 2 consultants that Handled our needs. Both acted Professionally and was able to cater on all our needs in a very quick manner no matter what. Our experience so far has been Excellent, they treated us very well and respected our input while offering options to make our planning as smooth and hassle free as possible.

Hadyn K
Hadyn KSydney, NSW

Perfect service from Joanne!

Joanne explained every part of the process leading up to construction perfectly. Any question I had was answered almost straight away and there was nothing too difficult for Joanne to find out and assist in my queries. For a first time home builder I could have been easily confused along the way but Joanne kept things simple and made it a great process.

Lea H.
Lea H.Sydney, NSW

First build with Eden Brae and would definitely do it again.

I'm 3/4 of the way through the build with Eden Brae and I'm extremely pleased with the progress. I love the daily photo updates. My site manager is amazing, Luke always responds to my calls, texts and emails in a prompt manner. His eye for detail is exceptional, always cheerful.

Structural Integrity
Plumbing & Waterproofing
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Build StageMid-Construction
Construction End DateAugust 2021

Great customer service

Our job will begin construction in 6-7 days.
Both Joanne (Customer Service Administrator) and Annique (sales) have been great through this process. They have both responded to our emails promptly, answering any questions/ concerns that we had, and making this experience as stress free as possible.
We hope the construction goes just as smoothly and can’t wait for it to begin.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Get quotes

We were very happy with Jessica Forrest as our CSA during our pre-construction stage. She always replied back to our queries quite fast. We picked up a few errors in our final PCV and Jessica helped to get this resolved as soon as possible so that we could get our build started. Overall we had a very good experience with Jessica.

Alison T.
Alison T.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Do not build with Eden brae!!

Great Experience

Build StageMid-Construction

Pai
Pai

Very cooperative

It is our first home and we had no idea how the whole thing worked with a home & land package. We were roaming in the market with lots of questions in our mind and we feel lucky to meet with Mark. He spent the time with us to explain in details how the process worked and what to expect, answered most of our questions in details about site costs and different building stages. Showed us photos from construction site explaining how things were done. It gave us a very clear picture. After the first meeting, we got confidence.
Our CSA Amanda is very cooperative and answered most of our queries in details about the land and building information.
She is very prompt and replies to any questions and always approachable.

Kurt B.
Kurt B.asked
NSW, Thornton

Would you take over the build and plans of the design (modified) we went with (big mistake) with clearly one of the worst project home builders in Australia, MetriCon. What an absolute nightmare they have been!!

Kyra
Kyra asked

Hello good morning
I’m messaging you in the hope someone might help me... we are pretty sure we’ve decided on building the Sandringham 38 but it’s not on display anywhere our consultant has assured us of this...but maybe someone’s built it or got some pics to share with us???. here’s hoping thank you:))Kyra

Jodie I.
Jodie I.

Hi Kyra, sorry I don’t have any info on a display site, but I love the Sandringham from what I have seen online.
I am wondering if you can please share the quite you received from them? My quite came in at a touch under $500k for the 38 model.
Thanks!

Dee
Deeasked
Eden Brae Homes

Can anyone share their first hand experience with Eden Brae connect homes?

T J.
T J.

I built my first home with Eden Brae home 17 years ago, and while I had a few small issues, for the most part they were still very good. After 17 years and 3 growing boys, the house still looked amazing when we finally sold only a few months ago. We're looking to build another home (which is why I'm on this forum) and seems like they are still pretty good and will probably stick with Eden Brae based on our last experience and recent reviews

Get an answer from our members and Eden Brae Homes representatives