Listing monitored by Eden Brae Homes

Mel E
Mel EHunter Region, NSW

Starting on site was a year in the making

Construction End DateNovember 2021
Mohammed
MohammedSydney, NSW

Great Experience!!

We have just moved to construction phase. So far we are very happy with the experience and customer services provided by our csa. She is very approachable, helpful and moreover guided us in right way whenever required. From the beginning there was a friendly and experienced team especially CSA(Joanne Forrest).

Our customer service administrator (Joanne Forrest) was very helpful and informative throughout the process and was quick to reply to our emails as well as sending out documents that we needed.

The site supervisor allocated was Mark Vaughan who was very transparent about the progress and he makes sure to update the progress fortnightly. He was on top of every aspect that needed attention.

Structural Integrity

Other Home Builders

Nick
NickSydney, NSW

My Home Construction

Home Builders

Find out how Eden Brae Homes compares to other Home Builders

Great service by staff

The staff handling the purchase of my house and land package have been very helpful and reassuring in regards to my purchase and currently the construction of our new home. From the moment I came to see the Livingston 21 MK3 I knew it was the home for me. Matthias was very helpful and addressed all doubts regarding the purchase and details. Lisa guided me through all the details and modifications I required as well as supporting me when I had some doubts regarding the purchase time. The length of time for exchange of contract seemed to take to long. Steve the build manager has been prompt and efficient in advising me of the stages the erection is at and am very pleased with the Eden Brae staff.

Get quotes

DeepaSydney, NSW

Awesome Experience

Job Number: 0021500
CDC Number : DA-19-00726

Given my experience building my home with Eden Brae and the quality so far, I would have no hesitation in recommending Eden Brae to anyone as a preferred builder for quality and good value.

From my first dealings with Johanna Van Doorn (Sales Consultant) through to Joanne Forrest so far I cannot fault my journey with Eden Brae

The construction management by the building supervisor, Paul Doel is exceptional with achieving little or no delays between the stages in construction so far and sharing with us a fortnightly status report of.

I would have no hesitation in building with Eden Brae again and I am sure I will love living in my new home once completed.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020

Great Experience - The journey just started!!

This is our first home in Australia. Our experience with respect to construction is different before. Our LOT shape is irregular and its was hard for us to find a project builder which a Home Plan works with our LOT. Eden Brae is one of the few who can help us with a plan which me and my wife liked. The Sales Person Johnny really helpful in our initial process. The process was smooth and fun after that. Kayla, our Customer Service Administrator is really helpful in getting answers for our numerous questions. Life won't be perfect if there is no challenge. We had few hiccups and bumps, Kayla helped us to get thru them. We were couple months delayed but now the construction started. Its been a week the construction been started.

OBen
OBenAUSTRAL

Good Quality Work

Still at the bricklaying stage.

They seem to have good contractors who know what they are doing. Quality of materials and workmanship has been good so far. Management do actually listen to customers. I called one of their senior managers when I had some concerns and he helped out and got me some answers.

Final review to be included on completion.

Kurt B.
Kurt B.asked
NSW, Thornton

Would you take over the build and plans of the design (modified) we went with (big mistake) with clearly one of the worst project home builders in Australia, MetriCon. What an absolute nightmare they have been!!

Kyra
Kyra asked

Hello good morning
I’m messaging you in the hope someone might help me... we are pretty sure we’ve decided on building the Sandringham 38 but it’s not on display anywhere our consultant has assured us of this...but maybe someone’s built it or got some pics to share with us???. here’s hoping thank you:))Kyra

Jodie I.
Jodie I.

Hi Kyra, sorry I don’t have any info on a display site, but I love the Sandringham from what I have seen online.
I am wondering if you can please share the quite you received from them? My quite came in at a touch under $500k for the 38 model.
Thanks!

Dee
Deeasked
Eden Brae Homes

Can anyone share their first hand experience with Eden Brae connect homes?

T J.
T J.

I built my first home with Eden Brae home 17 years ago, and while I had a few small issues, for the most part they were still very good. After 17 years and 3 growing boys, the house still looked amazing when we finally sold only a few months ago. We're looking to build another home (which is why I'm on this forum) and seems like they are still pretty good and will probably stick with Eden Brae based on our last experience and recent reviews

Get an answer from our members and Eden Brae Homes representatives