Listing monitored by Eden Brae Homes

• Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Lea H.
Lea H.Sydney, NSW

First build with Eden Brae and would definitely do it again.

I'm 3/4 of the way through the build with Eden Brae and I'm extremely pleased with the progress. I love the daily photo updates. My site manager is amazing, Luke always responds to my calls, texts and emails in a prompt manner. His eye for detail is exceptional, always cheerful.

Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Construction End DateAugust 2021

Great Experience

Other Home Builders

Great Progress. Great Supervisor. Great Customer Assistant.

My build is progressing really well with no issues so far. Communication with my building supervisor Bradley McCue is really good. He gives regular updates and is really on top of things on how my build is progressing. He is very meticulous on how things are done, which is what you need to make sure the build runs smoothly.

My Customer Service assistant Joanne Forrest has also been great from the very beginning. From timely preparation of paperwork’s to PCVs, to addressing my questions and concerns.

I think I am very lucky to have Bradley and Joanne in my Build and I am really looking forward to see my completed home in the next few months.

Ash
AshSydney, NSW

Our building experience with Eden Brae

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Get quotes

Great Construction Experience so far!

We are currently in the process of building our dream home with Eden Brae. We are extremely happy with our Site Supervisor Paul. He has been so helpful throughout the construction phase and has helped answer all of our questions or concerns in a prompt manner. He has put our worries at ease and has made the building experience so far amazing!

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020

Helpful and always available

Dealing with Mark Vaughan is always positive. He makes the process easy and with little to no issue. His job sites are always ready at site measure and never have any major issues that he cannot fix in a timely manner.
Mark is a delight to deal with and can always be approached if something needs to be resolved or answered.

I look forward to continuing building our business relationship more in the future.

Jakey
Jakey

The EdenBrae name stands up to its reputation

The EdenBrae team during the administration period have been nothing short of amazing. From our first interaction with sales all the way through to selection and finally build, the Edenbrae team have always been quick to answer queries, reply to emails in a timely fashion and honestly created the smoothest first home buying experience regardless of any red tape encountered on the journey. The ability of the entire team is of an extremely high standard and it shows through their dedication, honesty and genuine care they show toward you is refreshing.

THANK YOU EDENBRAE !

Awesome!

Eden Brae have been a pleasure to deal with. My Customer Service Administrator, Skye, has made this process very simple and always responded quickly to any questions I may have had. During my contract phase Mandy was also great to deal with over long-distance. Overall, it has been a very positive experience and I would highly recommend Eden Brae to friends and family.

Construction End DateJuly 2020

Reanna and Murray
Reanna and MurrayHunter Region, NSW

Super friendly and transparent- Eden Brae made building our first home a breeze!!

From the moment we first decided to build with Eden Brae they have gone above and beyond to ensure our experience was smooth and easy! Any questions we had were answered quickly and accurately and nothing ever seemed to be too much trouble. Skye was so helpful and super organised and our construction supervisor Steve is a lovely down to earth and genuine person! Our house construction started last week and it’s so exciting to see all our plans coming together! You will not regret choosing this company to build your dream home :)

Jay Dunstone is the Best SS - Thanks Eden Brae

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

roy
roySydney, NSW

Roy JOB# 22432 Service & experience is second to none!!

Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Build StageMid-Construction

Excellent Customer Relationship along with a Quality Product. All thanks to David Elliot during the Construction Phase.
The fear of building a house was put to rest by our construction supervisor David Elliot. He is always there to explain every doubt we had.
Professional, Polite & very pleasant. Tries to make time to meet even after hours. Peron with great eye for detail and has a practical approach which helps us to better understand and decide. Has ensured that we have been kept up-to date about the progress. Highly recommend eden brae and David Elliot.

Building with Eden Brae - A Wonderful Experience

Construction End DateDecember 2019
Louise O'Neill
Louise O'NeillSydney, NSW

Matho
MathoSydney, NSW

Very happy with the progress and customer service

Very happy with choosing Eden Brae to build the house. I had Kayla Griffin as my contact person she was responsive and did all the necessary work on time. They started the building on time as noted in the contract, so overall we had a good experience so far.Job Number – 0023181.

Kurt B.
Kurt B.asked
NSW, Thornton

Would you take over the build and plans of the design (modified) we went with (big mistake) with clearly one of the worst project home builders in Australia, MetriCon. What an absolute nightmare they have been!!

Kyra
Kyra asked

Hello good morning
I’m messaging you in the hope someone might help me... we are pretty sure we’ve decided on building the Sandringham 38 but it’s not on display anywhere our consultant has assured us of this...but maybe someone’s built it or got some pics to share with us???. here’s hoping thank you:))Kyra

Jodie I.
Jodie I.

Hi Kyra, sorry I don’t have any info on a display site, but I love the Sandringham from what I have seen online.
I am wondering if you can please share the quite you received from them? My quite came in at a touch under $500k for the 38 model.
Thanks!

Dee
Deeasked
Eden Brae Homes

Can anyone share their first hand experience with Eden Brae connect homes?

T J.
T J.

I built my first home with Eden Brae home 17 years ago, and while I had a few small issues, for the most part they were still very good. After 17 years and 3 growing boys, the house still looked amazing when we finally sold only a few months ago. We're looking to build another home (which is why I'm on this forum) and seems like they are still pretty good and will probably stick with Eden Brae based on our last experience and recent reviews

Get an answer from our members and Eden Brae Homes representatives