Listing monitored by Eden Brae Homes

• Flooring

Amy platt
Amy plattSydney, NSW

Eden brae build

We are currently half way through our construction period and would like to give some positive feedback to our current supervisor David Elliot. We have had a great experience and have found his knowledge, professionalism and prompt service beyond our expectations. We are very excited to see our end result.

Electrical & Lighting
Construction End DateNovember 2021
Aimee Taylor
Aimee Taylor

We have been very happy with the support and quick service we received pre-build.

Our build has only just started, but we are very happy with the support from the Eden Brae team with the lead up in this big and daunting process. We felt very informed all throughout and were especially happy with how quick they were to answer questions and respond to our many emails.

Great first build experience

At first we were worried with pre site process and how long it seemed to take to get started but this quickly changed once we we got into construction. We can't believe the finished product and how good it turned out! Gavin hill was our supervisor throughout the whole build and helped make the process a breeze, he had the answers to any questions we asked and overall made the experience a lot more enjoyable.

Construction End DateAugust 2021

Good Experience so far

Currently building our First home. The experience at HOG was not great. Only a few of the vendors were helpful others were rude and not helpful at all. However, the CSA and EBH management were always helpful in sorting out any issues or queries. Overall a good experience so far.

Lea H.
Lea H.Sydney, NSW

First build with Eden Brae and would definitely do it again.

I'm 3/4 of the way through the build with Eden Brae and I'm extremely pleased with the progress. I love the daily photo updates. My site manager is amazing, Luke always responds to my calls, texts and emails in a prompt manner. His eye for detail is exceptional, always cheerful.

Electrical & Lighting
Construction End DateAugust 2021
Linda
Linda

Great Experience

Mel E
Mel EHunter Region, NSW

Starting on site was a year in the making

Construction End DateNovember 2021

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020

Great Progress. Great Supervisor. Great Customer Assistant.

My build is progressing really well with no issues so far. Communication with my building supervisor Bradley McCue is really good. He gives regular updates and is really on top of things on how my build is progressing. He is very meticulous on how things are done, which is what you need to make sure the build runs smoothly.

My Customer Service assistant Joanne Forrest has also been great from the very beginning. From timely preparation of paperwork’s to PCVs, to addressing my questions and concerns.

I think I am very lucky to have Bradley and Joanne in my Build and I am really looking forward to see my completed home in the next few months.

Ash
AshSydney, NSW

Our building experience with Eden Brae

Find out how Eden Brae Homes compares to other Home Builders

Great Construction Experience so far!

We are currently in the process of building our dream home with Eden Brae. We are extremely happy with our Site Supervisor Paul. He has been so helpful throughout the construction phase and has helped answer all of our questions or concerns in a prompt manner. He has put our worries at ease and has made the building experience so far amazing!

Mohammed
MohammedSydney, NSW

Great Experience!!

We have just moved to construction phase. So far we are very happy with the experience and customer services provided by our csa. She is very approachable, helpful and moreover guided us in right way whenever required. From the beginning there was a friendly and experienced team especially CSA(Joanne Forrest).

Our customer service administrator (Joanne Forrest) was very helpful and informative throughout the process and was quick to reply to our emails as well as sending out documents that we needed.

The site supervisor allocated was Mark Vaughan who was very transparent about the progress and he makes sure to update the progress fortnightly. He was on top of every aspect that needed attention.

Helpful and always available

Dealing with Mark Vaughan is always positive. He makes the process easy and with little to no issue. His job sites are always ready at site measure and never have any major issues that he cannot fix in a timely manner.
Mark is a delight to deal with and can always be approached if something needs to be resolved or answered.

I look forward to continuing building our business relationship more in the future.

Nick
NickSydney, NSW

My Home Construction

Jakey
Jakey

The EdenBrae name stands up to its reputation

The EdenBrae team during the administration period have been nothing short of amazing. From our first interaction with sales all the way through to selection and finally build, the Edenbrae team have always been quick to answer queries, reply to emails in a timely fashion and honestly created the smoothest first home buying experience regardless of any red tape encountered on the journey. The ability of the entire team is of an extremely high standard and it shows through their dedication, honesty and genuine care they show toward you is refreshing.

THANK YOU EDENBRAE !

Awesome!

Eden Brae have been a pleasure to deal with. My Customer Service Administrator, Skye, has made this process very simple and always responded quickly to any questions I may have had. During my contract phase Mandy was also great to deal with over long-distance. Overall, it has been a very positive experience and I would highly recommend Eden Brae to friends and family.

Construction End DateJuly 2020

Kurt B.
Kurt B.asked
NSW, Thornton

Would you take over the build and plans of the design (modified) we went with (big mistake) with clearly one of the worst project home builders in Australia, MetriCon. What an absolute nightmare they have been!!

Kyra
Kyra asked

Hello good morning
I’m messaging you in the hope someone might help me... we are pretty sure we’ve decided on building the Sandringham 38 but it’s not on display anywhere our consultant has assured us of this...but maybe someone’s built it or got some pics to share with us???. here’s hoping thank you:))Kyra

Jodie I.
Jodie I.

Hi Kyra, sorry I don’t have any info on a display site, but I love the Sandringham from what I have seen online.
I am wondering if you can please share the quite you received from them? My quite came in at a touch under $500k for the 38 model.
Thanks!

Dee
Deeasked
Eden Brae Homes

Can anyone share their first hand experience with Eden Brae connect homes?

T J.
T J.

I built my first home with Eden Brae home 17 years ago, and while I had a few small issues, for the most part they were still very good. After 17 years and 3 growing boys, the house still looked amazing when we finally sold only a few months ago. We're looking to build another home (which is why I'm on this forum) and seems like they are still pretty good and will probably stick with Eden Brae based on our last experience and recent reviews

Get an answer from our members and Eden Brae Homes representatives