Eden Brae Homes

Eden Brae Homes (page 2 of 53)

NSW, Norwest, NSW, Thornton

Jim Javier

Jim JavierSydney Surrounds, NSW

No 1 builder, provided unbeatable homes

Site Admin

Excellent process and great staff!!

We have currently finished our admin work and now moving into the construction stage. The process so far is good and our questions were answered always. In Dec 2020, we got Amanda B. assigned to us as our CSA and she has been excellent since day 1. Extremely responsive, proactive and helpful and for sure has helped us move things at much faster pace than we expected at some of the stages. We took a lot of time during our colour selections and made a lot of changes and Amanda was always helpful in accepting our changes.

We are hoping for the very similar experience during the construction and hoping our SS would be as helpful as our CSA is :)

Kumar

Kumar

Build with Eden Brae Homes NSW

We are still in our pre-construction stage with Eden Brae Homes but our experience thus far has been nothing short of our expectations. Our customer service administrator extensively worked to understand my requirements and amend them into our plans and variations. She has been so professional, friendly, quick and timely in responding to my requests. She has been great keeping us informed every step of the way and she so happy to answer any questions.
The Home option gallery showcases a large range of features, fixtures, and fittings that helps us to make our house look elegant and outstanding.
We are glad to choose Eden Brae Homes and make them part of our journey to our new home.

Build StagePre-Construction

Katrina

KatrinaSydney, NSW

Eden Brae Service

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Get quotes

Unbeatable Process and Serevice

The process from start to end was fantastic, customer service Joanne was amazing in replying on time and providing support even after the house is Handover. The building supervisors are very consistent and professional, Gavin my home supervisor have make me feel that this is his house not mine, one of the best I have interacted with. Smooth Process, Great Team and Outstanding outcome.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Stan

StanSydney, NSW

Highly reliable builder, great experience

The building work completed at lighting speed - 8 months only. The builder is well organized and managed, living up to the promises.
The building work is in good quality.
The customer service is top class, timely and helpful
The site supervisor is very capable, experienced and thorough.

In summary, it is a great team, delivering great results

Good experience

We are currently pre-build with Eden Brae on a Midland 23 in Box Hill. Eden Brae (through Amanda Butcher) were fantastic with their processing, customer service and response times have been fantastic to this point in time. We had a great experience through all selection appointments and were taken care of as a priority throughout our pre-build.

We did have one issue prior to contract that was ironed out within a week or two but left a bitter taste given we would have expected a volume builder of Eden Brae's reputation to have picked up this issue prior to the point they did. Notwithstanding the above, given the ease of process and responsiveness to any enquiries I would highly recommend Eden Brae Homes.

Zulkafal T

Zulkafal TSydney, NSW

Highly recommend!

It started from day 1, when we stepped in to Eden Brae homes display center to meet with a sales consultant. We were new in building home, but our every single question were addressed with full regard. Design change request were taken multiple times and was seamless as per our requirement. Our site supervisor was Foad Sadreddini and his handling of our site & us as a customer was remarkable. Each of the request was taken, analyzed, replied & executed based on what is doable from a builder's end. Every step was taken by Foad to make sure we get an immaculate finished product that accommodates all of our wishes. We would highly recommend Foad and wish him success in his career.

Patrick P.

Patrick P.Sydney, NSW

A great choice for first home builders. Easy straight forward process from start to finish.

Naresh

NareshSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service ! Great Build quality ! Highly satisfied first home Owner :)

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Get quotes

EDEN BRAE SERVICE

We had Joanne F as Customer Service Coordinator and Foad S as Site Supervisor.
We did have a Fantastic Time working with them.
They were available whenever we need and resolve issues promptly.
I would strongly recommend Joanne F and Foad S.
Thanks, Joanne F and Foad S making our dream home come alive.

Build StagePost-Construction

Customer Service at its best!

Our customer service Administrator was S.Hogan. She was great from the start. She kept us up to date, replied to all of my emails within hours (sometimes minutes) and never left me without an answer. If I was upset about anything or confused, she would call me directly and explain what was happening. We had a few communication issues between EB and the home options gallery but all of these were sorted so quickly with her help.

Eugene

EugeneSydney, NSW

Great experience as a First Home Builder and great people working for Eden Brae Homes

Andrew B.

Andrew B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great experience

Job went smoothly. Happy to have been with Eden Brae for our first build. Jay Dunstone was our site supervisor, very friendly, thorough and punctual. Somehow always smiling. Ashley Truden handled all our administrative needs, she was also great. Very good communication. Both always available, happy to help.
Our land was delayed by three years and my package price was honoured which was pleasing. I know of others that weren't so lucky. I would recommend Eden Brae to anyone looking to build.

Outstanding Site Supervisor

Our site supervisor Jay Dunstone was exceptional and available whenever we needed advice or had concerns regarding the build. Jay provided regular communication about the construction of the house and went above and beyond to answer any questions and ensure the build was constructed to a high standard!

I would highly recommend Jay Dunstone as a site supervisor. He has already been back to inspect the house after handover and follow up any outstanding requirements.

Thank you Jay for your support during the build.

Build StagePost-Construction

Kyra

Kyra asked

Hello good morning
I’m messaging you in the hope someone might help me... we are pretty sure we’ve decided on building the Sandringham 38 but it’s not on display anywhere our consultant has assured us of this...but maybe someone’s built it or got some pics to share with us???. here’s hoping thank you:))Kyra

Jodie I.
Jodie I.

Hi Kyra, sorry I don’t have any info on a display site, but I love the Sandringham from what I have seen online.
I am wondering if you can please share the quite you received from them? My quite came in at a touch under $500k for the 38 model.
Thanks!

Dee

Deeasked

Eden Brae Homes

Can anyone share their first hand experience with Eden Brae connect homes?

T J.
T J.

I built my first home with Eden Brae home 17 years ago, and while I had a few small issues, for the most part they were still very good. After 17 years and 3 growing boys, the house still looked amazing when we finally sold only a few months ago. We're looking to build another home (which is why I'm on this forum) and seems like they are still pretty good and will probably stick with Eden Brae based on our last experience and recent reviews

Ehsan C.asked

Eden Brae Homes

Hi I am looking to build a Glen Burn model. 30 sqr. Any tips or sharing of experience will be highly appreciated.

James H.
James H.

Congratulations Ehsan, Eden Brae is good at providing a onsite camera-build watch, so you watch it grows day by day. It is really nice. However, it does rule out our excuses to visit the site frequently. Because EBH uses subcontractors, sometimes you might get trainees. So take your time to inspect thoroughly and follow up with the supervisor to ensure it is done properly.
Admin plays a big part in the project, our first one Sarah B knows nothing and the second one Samantha knows everything. So you may want to talk to the manager if in doubt. That Sarah asked us to enquire about Tiger Tails even the power poles are on the other side of the road!
Lastly, you perhaps should get your landscaping organised and approved beforehand to save your time and start straight away after settlement as EBH doesn’t do landscape at all.
Good lucky!

Ehsan C.

Thank you for taking the time to reply James.

Get an answer from our members and Eden Brae Homes representatives