Eden Brae Homes

Eden Brae Homes (page 3 of 53)

NSW, Norwest, NSW, Thornton

• Flooring

Vasanth S.
Vasanth S.Sydney, NSW

Eden Brae supervisor [Name Removed] is awesome

Our construction supervisor [Name Removed] is available whenever you need it and he is helpful and able to attend the defects on time and provide regular comms about the construction of the house.

I would recommend [Name Removed] at anytime and happy with the outcome so far !

Thank you Eden brae for the Construction supervisor

Srinivas
SrinivasSydney, NSW

Happy customer

Hi, we have just completed our build with Eden Brae and the whole process has been very good. Our Site Supervisor Foad S was great, he kept us fully informed about every stage and nothing was too much trouble when we requested any further information or assistance.He is so supportive and make sure the tasks on each stage were completed as per schedule. Eden Brae are lucky to have him as a Site Supervisor. He responds to our emails/textmessages and solved any issues that we had in a courteous and efficient manner. We would have no hesitation in recommending Eden Brae.

Customer service

I have to share - We have had Joanne F as our CSA and could not fault her one bit.
Prompt, responsive, quick turn around times with questions, helpful with all my questions, communication was suburb, I couldn't be happier. We have had a great experience so far from the start : Sales rep was amazing, CSA amazing - Now for the construction. Lets do this !!!

Victoria
Victoria Hunter Region, NSW

First Home

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Get quotes

Very good customer service, site supervisor, processes and QA systems. Need improvements in inclusions.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Rushabh P.
Rushabh P.Sydney, NSW

Understanding, accommodating and quick to respond

Siby Ouseph
Siby OusephSydney, NSW

Our First Home experience

The construction of the house was completed on time and our customer administrator was excellent in helping with the process works and handover activities.We are currently in the post-construction maintenance stage.
However, we feel the workmanship and the quality of work can be improved especially on tiling, painting and the exterior finish.
Overall it was a good experience with Eden Brae.

Nick Martelli
Nick MartelliSydney, NSW

Pre constuction

I would like to highly commend Joanne Forest, with her assistance throughout the preconstruction period.
We were forced to have our DA approved by Parramatta council due to some technical issues, Joanne assisted us through this journey.
Joanne has gone over and beyond to reach construction phase which we have no achieved.
I could not recommend Eden Brae homes more highly .
Thankyou Joanne

Ashley W.
Ashley W.Sydney, NSW

Never buy a house from them again. Once they have your money they don’t want to know you.

Find out how Eden Brae Homes compares to other Home Builders

Wouldn’t do this again, still waiting!

Eden Brae Homes M.Eden Brae Homes

Eden Brae Homes are committed to complete any outstanding works that you have. Please send an email to management@edenbraehomes.com.au and a manager will contact you to resolve. Kind regards EBH.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Ahmad Nishad M.
Ahmad Nishad M.Sydney, NSW

New Build Pre-construction with EBH

CSA feedback

So far we have had great customer service. Very efficient and helpful. Any requests that have been made with our CSA has never been a problem. The overall process is long, but that is expected and we are very happy with our overall experience so far and we cannot fault them. Looking forward to our build and the end result!

Mel E
Mel EHunter Region, NSW

Starting on site was a year in the making

Kyra
Kyra asked

Hello good morning
I’m messaging you in the hope someone might help me... we are pretty sure we’ve decided on building the Sandringham 38 but it’s not on display anywhere our consultant has assured us of this...but maybe someone’s built it or got some pics to share with us???. here’s hoping thank you:))Kyra

Jodie I.
Jodie I.

Hi Kyra, sorry I don’t have any info on a display site, but I love the Sandringham from what I have seen online.
I am wondering if you can please share the quite you received from them? My quite came in at a touch under $500k for the 38 model.
Thanks!

Dee
Deeasked
Eden Brae Homes

Can anyone share their first hand experience with Eden Brae connect homes?

T J.
T J.

I built my first home with Eden Brae home 17 years ago, and while I had a few small issues, for the most part they were still very good. After 17 years and 3 growing boys, the house still looked amazing when we finally sold only a few months ago. We're looking to build another home (which is why I'm on this forum) and seems like they are still pretty good and will probably stick with Eden Brae based on our last experience and recent reviews

Ehsan C.asked
Eden Brae Homes

Hi I am looking to build a Glen Burn model. 30 sqr. Any tips or sharing of experience will be highly appreciated.

James H.
James H.

Congratulations Ehsan, Eden Brae is good at providing a onsite camera-build watch, so you watch it grows day by day. It is really nice. However, it does rule out our excuses to visit the site frequently. Because EBH uses subcontractors, sometimes you might get trainees. So take your time to inspect thoroughly and follow up with the supervisor to ensure it is done properly.
Admin plays a big part in the project, our first one Sarah B knows nothing and the second one Samantha knows everything. So you may want to talk to the manager if in doubt. That Sarah asked us to enquire about Tiger Tails even the power poles are on the other side of the road!
Lastly, you perhaps should get your landscaping organised and approved beforehand to save your time and start straight away after settlement as EBH doesn’t do landscape at all.
Good lucky!

Ehsan C.

Thank you for taking the time to reply James.

Get an answer from our members and Eden Brae Homes representatives