Eden Brae Homes

Eden Brae Homes (page 4 of 53)

NSW, Norwest, NSW, Thornton

• Flooring

VICTORIA

VICTORIASydney, NSW

Post Construction

We are 3 weeks since Handover and we are loving our new Home. Whilst the Admin stage was a little frustrating (was beginning of Covid) once we reached Construction I felt a little more at ease.
We did have a Change of Supervisor after Frame stage and i have to say we felt like we were in better hands from that point on.
Joshua W was very approachable and always took our concerns very seriously and made sure we got answers to all our questions.
We are in the 13 week maintainance stage atm and just this week after we found an issue with a glass window he arranged within 24 hours for someone to come out and retify the issue no questions ask.
If you are luck enough to get Josh, you are in safe hands.

Mohammad R.

Mohammad R.Sydney, NSW

New build with ENB

Eden Brae commence on our new home construction July 2020 and within 7 months able to complete the process. Our site supervisor Alex and later on Sahil ( Alex replacement) was super helpful. Both Alex/Sahil provided us with weekly update and in the end Sahil make sure we have a smooth transition of the handover process.

The workmanship and quality of the work was average and supervisor Sahil was prompt to rectify any issues prior handover.

Our CSO EMILY was pretty good and answer all our questions diligently.

Very happy with our new home

Very happy with the quality of the construction work and how my new house has turned out. Had Foad as SS and he is great, communication was very easy and the journey was really smooth!
Plenty of options available to select from the standard builder range which made our home to fit in our budget too!

Find out how Eden Brae Homes compares to other Home Builders

Great service from thornton staff

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Get quotes
Gajraj

Gajraj

Construction was excellent

We just got our house built by Eden Brae. The process was smooth after construction began, our site supervisor Jay was very trustworthy and always delivered on his promises. He reassured us whenever a problem was encountered throughout the construction process. Without Jay the process would not have been as easy. Eden Brae has a special one in Jay.

Overall good job Eden Brae.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Patel

PatelSydney, NSW

Excellent services from start to finishing

Really enjoyed working with Eden Brae. Whole process was easy and smooth. We are really thankful to Emily and Foad, really good people, honest and always ready for help.

Foad you are great ...thanks for your support. We are giving you 7 star for your service.

Thanks again for Eden Brae team.

Allan N.

Allan N.Sydney, NSW

Smooth and Less hassle, very Happy

We are in first stages of building our first new home with EBH but so far so good everything is according to our plan.
Special thanks to Joanne who’s been with us every step of the way, all our questions answered. She is very professional and very knowledgeable. Thank you in advance to Foad our supervisor who is been so nice and helpful.
Great job guys specially building first new home. Expect the unexpected... Well done!!!

Terry Mcpherson

Terry McphersonSydney Surrounds, NSW

New Build : Homestead Range

Very very Happy with our Building supervisor, every issue rectified & he always was contactable
Quality of Build terrific overall however very unhappy with our paint job 2 x other trades mentioned worse paint job they’d ever seen , render not great either
Having said that would highly recommend Eden Brae Homes to anyone that asks

Stani Louis

Stani LouisSydney, NSW

Timely and good job!

Foad Sadreddini our site supervisor with Eden Brae Homes did a timely job for us. We appreciate his hard work!

Emily Waters our CSA with Eden Brae Homes was on top of the comms and helped us settle in our new home with ease.

Experience with Eden Brae has been exceptional and we would recommend working with them.

Our new home

Hi, we have just completed our build with Eden Brae and the whole process has been very good. Our Site Supervisor Dylan T was great, he kept us fully informed about every stage and nothing was too much trouble when we requested any further information or assistance. Eden Brae are lucky to have him as a Site Supervisor. We only dealt with our CSO Amanda from January however we found that she was always available, prompt in responding to our emails and solved any issues that we had in a courteous and efficient manner. We would have no hesitation in recommending Eden Brae.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Get quotes
Lilian

LilianSydney, NSW

Avoid if you can, remember to keep all the email conversations for future references!

Great Progress. Great Supervisor. Great Customer Assistant.

My build is progressing really well with no issues so far. Communication with my building supervisor Bradley McCue is really good. He gives regular updates and is really on top of things on how my build is progressing. He is very meticulous on how things are done, which is what you need to make sure the build runs smoothly.

My Customer Service assistant Joanne Forrest has also been great from the very beginning. From timely preparation of paperwork’s to PCVs, to addressing my questions and concerns.

I think I am very lucky to have Bradley and Joanne in my Build and I am really looking forward to see my completed home in the next few months.

May

May

Our first home

Building our first home with Eden Brae was a great decision. The entire built went smoothly and we are happy with the results so far. We are currently in the maintenance period. Issues may come up as we believe no builder is perfect but we are certain that if any issues arise, EBH will try to resolve it the best way possible.

Thankful for having Joanne (CSA) and Alex (Construction Supervisor) in our building journey. They’ve both been very helpful and professional. They respond quickly to our queries which is very important to us since it was our first build. We will definitely recommend Eden Brae.

Hannah G

Hannah GHunter Region, NSW

Pre-Build experience - Great

We have now completed the pre-build part of the building process. So far, we are extremely happy.
Our customer service administrator Skye has been fantastic and has great communication I cannot fault. Always replying to our emails promptly and in great detail. Always reassuring and chasing up our concerns even with the most trivial questions.
There is a lot of signing and paperwork which took a bit of time to get through but overall very pleased so far.
Highly recommend (especially if you have Skye as CSA)

Raghib

RaghibSydney, NSW

Exceptional from start to finish!

Kyra

Kyra asked

Hello good morning
I’m messaging you in the hope someone might help me... we are pretty sure we’ve decided on building the Sandringham 38 but it’s not on display anywhere our consultant has assured us of this...but maybe someone’s built it or got some pics to share with us???. here’s hoping thank you:))Kyra

Jodie I.
Jodie I.

Hi Kyra, sorry I don’t have any info on a display site, but I love the Sandringham from what I have seen online.
I am wondering if you can please share the quite you received from them? My quite came in at a touch under $500k for the 38 model.
Thanks!

Dee

Deeasked

Eden Brae Homes

Can anyone share their first hand experience with Eden Brae connect homes?

T J.
T J.

I built my first home with Eden Brae home 17 years ago, and while I had a few small issues, for the most part they were still very good. After 17 years and 3 growing boys, the house still looked amazing when we finally sold only a few months ago. We're looking to build another home (which is why I'm on this forum) and seems like they are still pretty good and will probably stick with Eden Brae based on our last experience and recent reviews

Ehsan C.asked

Eden Brae Homes

Hi I am looking to build a Glen Burn model. 30 sqr. Any tips or sharing of experience will be highly appreciated.

James H.
James H.

Congratulations Ehsan, Eden Brae is good at providing a onsite camera-build watch, so you watch it grows day by day. It is really nice. However, it does rule out our excuses to visit the site frequently. Because EBH uses subcontractors, sometimes you might get trainees. So take your time to inspect thoroughly and follow up with the supervisor to ensure it is done properly.
Admin plays a big part in the project, our first one Sarah B knows nothing and the second one Samantha knows everything. So you may want to talk to the manager if in doubt. That Sarah asked us to enquire about Tiger Tails even the power poles are on the other side of the road!
Lastly, you perhaps should get your landscaping organised and approved beforehand to save your time and start straight away after settlement as EBH doesn’t do landscape at all.
Good lucky!

Ehsan C.

Thank you for taking the time to reply James.

Get an answer from our members and Eden Brae Homes representatives