• Build Stage
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

DBN

DBNSydney, NSW

Worst after delivery support on structural warranty

I got my house build and delivered by 2019 Aug.We submitted our warranty support issues by Jan as their app was not working.But by the time they started ,COVID started in 2020.But even after all the restrictions have been lifted they didn't address the issues raised in the 12 weeks warranty support.It is almost now 1.5 years, I have cracked tiles in my bathtub and cracked ceiling, which I had raised 1 year back, no one addressed it after numerous follow ups

Ashley W.

Ashley W.Sydney, NSW

Never buy a house from them again. Once they have your money they don’t want to know you.

Lilian

LilianSydney, NSW

Avoid if you can, remember to keep all the email conversations for future references!

Liang

LiangSydney, NSW

After multi times of roof leaking, i found out EBH used lots of faulty roof tiles. BE CAREFUL

I built my house with EBH back 2017, the house only 3-4 yrs old. Since then, i had few leaking roof issues in few different locations, the contractor MJH sent roofer found out EBH used many faulty crack tiles, also its a nightmare to ask EBH maintenance team to review and fix the problems.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Get quotes
Dissapointed

DissapointedHunter Region, NSW

Go Elsewhere! You'll regret it.

• +16Thumbnail

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020

Not a very gd experience

Was slow at the beginning,charged me 1000 for time extension for pvc.shower screen hits the vanity and toilet.front and back of the house terrible mess,metal,concrete,bricks and big crumbles,spent alot money for landscaping and retaining walls,reported many thing for mainaintenence still waiting.

Job no :0021316

Electrical & Lighting
Red

Red

bad experience throughout the process

changes were made to the final plan without notifying us.
House was not cleaned properly on settlement date.
Colour consultant [Name Removed] in Bualkham hills office was irresponsible.
Their partner cooks and plumbing lost our signed document and was really rude.
The service was not good either. The manager was really impatient and aggressive.
The whole process has been horrible and will not recommend them at all.

Construction End DateJune 2018

Can't live with it.

Construction End DateAug 2016

Poor workmanship

I felt quite disappointed with the workmanship and build quality after 3 months inspection, majority of the cornices started to crack, grouts started to fall off, many areas around the home reveals uneven painting job, my third bedroom door looks like a second hand on which numerous unevenly coloured patches were brushed. During the three months, my tenant reported a big flood from the master bedroom which wet the whole carpet in the master bedroom, even it gets replaced, smell still stays and some corner of the carpets have already started to lift up. Compared to the money we paid, definitely not worth it. It took more than one year and a half for Eden Brae Home to build the home, it turns out to be such a big disappointment.

Construction End DateJune 2017

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Get quotes
mustaq.pradhan

mustaq.pradhanSydney, NSW

Terrible experience - beyond any comprehension.

Construction End DateDec 2016
kraz04

kraz04Sydney

Once we signed with them, it was a terrible experience from then on!

Construction End DateJuly 2015

SafSydney, NSW

Reactive builders not proactive...So many issues

Saf

Oh and just to add, my fridge space is out by 10mm meaning we can't put in the latest fridge. Absolute joke'!

Saf

Just to add to the list my dishwasher didn't even fit without having to snap off bits of wood under the cabinets. Thanks guys appreciate it

Martin

Martin

Very bad experience,haven't fixed painting after 7 months of handover

Haven't fixed painting work after 7 months of handover. On 13 weeks inspection we found some painting jobs need to be fixed.They handover this work to MJH and They inform that they will fix it soon. But recently when I send emails to them they said my work is already done by painters. I inform this to Jason (M.S) but still Not Fixed.

Our family in ruins

Eden Brae Homes M.Eden Brae Homes

Please contact me at management@edenbraehomes.com.au to address your concerns for you.

Family in ruins
Family in ruins

I have previously sent emails to that email address and nothing was done so I don't see any point in sending another email?

Eden Brae Homes M.Eden Brae Homes

If you choose to make contact with us, a Senior Manager is more than happy to discuss your concerns directly with you.

Kyra

Kyra asked

Hello good morning
I’m messaging you in the hope someone might help me... we are pretty sure we’ve decided on building the Sandringham 38 but it’s not on display anywhere our consultant has assured us of this...but maybe someone’s built it or got some pics to share with us???. here’s hoping thank you:))Kyra

Jodie I.
Jodie I.

Hi Kyra, sorry I don’t have any info on a display site, but I love the Sandringham from what I have seen online.
I am wondering if you can please share the quite you received from them? My quite came in at a touch under $500k for the 38 model.
Thanks!

Dee

Deeasked

Eden Brae Homes

Can anyone share their first hand experience with Eden Brae connect homes?

T J.
T J.

I built my first home with Eden Brae home 17 years ago, and while I had a few small issues, for the most part they were still very good. After 17 years and 3 growing boys, the house still looked amazing when we finally sold only a few months ago. We're looking to build another home (which is why I'm on this forum) and seems like they are still pretty good and will probably stick with Eden Brae based on our last experience and recent reviews

Ehsan C.asked

Eden Brae Homes

Hi I am looking to build a Glen Burn model. 30 sqr. Any tips or sharing of experience will be highly appreciated.

James H.
James H.

Congratulations Ehsan, Eden Brae is good at providing a onsite camera-build watch, so you watch it grows day by day. It is really nice. However, it does rule out our excuses to visit the site frequently. Because EBH uses subcontractors, sometimes you might get trainees. So take your time to inspect thoroughly and follow up with the supervisor to ensure it is done properly.
Admin plays a big part in the project, our first one Sarah B knows nothing and the second one Samantha knows everything. So you may want to talk to the manager if in doubt. That Sarah asked us to enquire about Tiger Tails even the power poles are on the other side of the road!
Lastly, you perhaps should get your landscaping organised and approved beforehand to save your time and start straight away after settlement as EBH doesn’t do landscape at all.
Good lucky!

Ehsan C.

Thank you for taking the time to reply James.

Get an answer from our members and Eden Brae Homes representatives