• Build Stage
  • Structural Integrity
  • Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Wouldn’t do this again, still waiting!

Eden Brae Homes M.Eden Brae Homes

Eden Brae Homes are committed to complete any outstanding works that you have. Please send an email to management@edenbraehomes.com.au and a manager will contact you to resolve. Kind regards EBH.

Shoddy trades

Kitchen is falling apart after only
six months. Cupboards bind, dishwasher doesn’t fit, marks in paintwork. We have had over 100 defects noted in entire house and waiting on resolution. We have found that in the initial build they use cheap shoddy tradesman who take no care or responsibility. We found the painters painting by mobile
phone light one night- and they don’t use drop sheets- even after the carpet is laid! Neither do they clean before they paint. We have had dirt painted into all door treads.
One window not installed properly
and the lounge room flooded in a downpour.

Plenty of excuses from supervisors - still
waiting on resolution. House looks beautiful when looked at from afar - but beware the finer details.

Very Tedious & Poor Quality

I signed with Eden Brae in March 2019. Now August 2020 & still have not got satisfactory completion of my home. There have been major mistakes during the build which have been found by myself & taken a long time to rectify. Handover could not be done with works incomplete & still no sign of work being completed for new handover date. Tradesmen are not showing up to complete work and the site supervisor is not returning calls to advise why there is delays. I continue to pay rent & there’s been no compensation for the weeks where my house has sat with no work happening during fine weather. Very stressful & I would not recommend building with Eden Brae. I hope a manager rectifies these issues asap.

Civilian

CivilianSydney, NSW

Extremely poor after sales maintenance service

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Get quotes
James

JamesSydney, NSW

Couldn't deliver quality, give someone else a try

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
LZM

LZM

Be careful with your sales rep and be careful with your variations and provisional allowance

Build StagePre-Construction
Cassie

Cassie Sydney, NSW

Poor Quality Build for a Premium Price

• +1Thumbnail
Site Admin

The build was great; however, the extras we purchased and the appliance were atrocious.

Construction End DateApr 2015

Disappointed

So far we have had three site supervisors. The first two didn't contact us at all. We are at the stage our tiles being installed and the bathrooms are all wrong. But we signed and didn't check the paper with de lorenzo they are shocking they were such a rush job and poor customer service.and the camera inside the house keeps getting covered up ever time tradesman are working. So at this stage it is very disappointing.

Construction End DateFeb 2018

Get quotes
Perry R

Perry RWinston Hills

Building experience with Eden Brae

We are in practical completion stage of our house with Eden Brae. Professionalism of supervisors is very poor. 3 supervisors changed in building period. Wrong product selection are installed and we have to inform supervisor each time. They say our project is not delayed but do not advise when 33 weeks construction period will end. Construction manager even is bullying on phone and threatens to cancel project and does one way conversation and calls it feedback. Never select Eden Brae for building you Dream home.

Construction End DateNov 2016
BG Reviewer

BG ReviewerKellville Ridge

Review in progress... Post colour selection, pre council submission...

Pathetic eden brae

Apparently we started building with them in nov 2014 and we still not in our house yet. We building livingston 20. Simple 4 bedroom single storey house and yet this builder had taken so much time and are unable to complete job till date. We were suppose to settle a week ago but due to some of the defects we did not settle. Whats the guarantee that they will fix things in the maintenance period if they cant do it right now!! We paying so much but the quality of work and customer service of EBH is simply pathetic.

Waldoorf

WaldoorfSydney

Home wreckers not home builders!

Eden Brae Communication

Kyra

Kyra asked

Hello good morning
I’m messaging you in the hope someone might help me... we are pretty sure we’ve decided on building the Sandringham 38 but it’s not on display anywhere our consultant has assured us of this...but maybe someone’s built it or got some pics to share with us???. here’s hoping thank you:))Kyra

Jodie I.
Jodie I.

Hi Kyra, sorry I don’t have any info on a display site, but I love the Sandringham from what I have seen online.
I am wondering if you can please share the quite you received from them? My quite came in at a touch under $500k for the 38 model.
Thanks!

Dee

Deeasked

Eden Brae Homes

Can anyone share their first hand experience with Eden Brae connect homes?

T J.
T J.

I built my first home with Eden Brae home 17 years ago, and while I had a few small issues, for the most part they were still very good. After 17 years and 3 growing boys, the house still looked amazing when we finally sold only a few months ago. We're looking to build another home (which is why I'm on this forum) and seems like they are still pretty good and will probably stick with Eden Brae based on our last experience and recent reviews

Ehsan C.asked

Eden Brae Homes

Hi I am looking to build a Glen Burn model. 30 sqr. Any tips or sharing of experience will be highly appreciated.

James H.
James H.

Congratulations Ehsan, Eden Brae is good at providing a onsite camera-build watch, so you watch it grows day by day. It is really nice. However, it does rule out our excuses to visit the site frequently. Because EBH uses subcontractors, sometimes you might get trainees. So take your time to inspect thoroughly and follow up with the supervisor to ensure it is done properly.
Admin plays a big part in the project, our first one Sarah B knows nothing and the second one Samantha knows everything. So you may want to talk to the manager if in doubt. That Sarah asked us to enquire about Tiger Tails even the power poles are on the other side of the road!
Lastly, you perhaps should get your landscaping organised and approved beforehand to save your time and start straight away after settlement as EBH doesn’t do landscape at all.
Good lucky!

Ehsan C.

Thank you for taking the time to reply James.

Get an answer from our members and Eden Brae Homes representatives