Listing monitored by Eden Brae Homes

• Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Adriana
AdrianaSydney, NSW

Good but expected better !

Alison T.
Alison T.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Do not build with Eden brae!!

DBN
DBNSydney, NSW

Worst after delivery support on structural warranty

I got my house build and delivered by 2019 Aug.We submitted our warranty support issues by Jan as their app was not working.But by the time they started ,COVID started in 2020.But even after all the restrictions have been lifted they didn't address the issues raised in the 12 weeks warranty support.It is almost now 1.5 years, I have cracked tiles in my bathtub and cracked ceiling, which I had raised 1 year back, no one addressed it after numerous follow ups

Ashley W.
Ashley W.Sydney, NSW

Never buy a house from them again. Once they have your money they don’t want to know you.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Get quotes

Wouldn’t do this again, still waiting!

Eden Brae Homes M.Eden Brae Homes

Eden Brae Homes are committed to complete any outstanding works that you have. Please send an email to management@edenbraehomes.com.au and a manager will contact you to resolve. Kind regards EBH.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Lilian
LilianSydney, NSW

Avoid if you can, remember to keep all the email conversations for future references!

Liang
LiangSydney, NSW

After multi times of roof leaking, i found out EBH used lots of faulty roof tiles. BE CAREFUL

I built my house with EBH back 2017, the house only 3-4 yrs old. Since then, i had few leaking roof issues in few different locations, the contractor MJH sent roofer found out EBH used many faulty crack tiles, also its a nightmare to ask EBH maintenance team to review and fix the problems.

Shoddy trades

Kitchen is falling apart after only
six months. Cupboards bind, dishwasher doesn’t fit, marks in paintwork. We have had over 100 defects noted in entire house and waiting on resolution. We have found that in the initial build they use cheap shoddy tradesman who take no care or responsibility. We found the painters painting by mobile
phone light one night- and they don’t use drop sheets- even after the carpet is laid! Neither do they clean before they paint. We have had dirt painted into all door treads.
One window not installed properly
and the lounge room flooded in a downpour.

Plenty of excuses from supervisors - still
waiting on resolution. House looks beautiful when looked at from afar - but beware the finer details.

Dissapointed
DissapointedHunter Region, NSW

Go Elsewhere! You'll regret it.

• +16Thumbnail

Very Tedious & Poor Quality

I signed with Eden Brae in March 2019. Now August 2020 & still have not got satisfactory completion of my home. There have been major mistakes during the build which have been found by myself & taken a long time to rectify. Handover could not be done with works incomplete & still no sign of work being completed for new handover date. Tradesmen are not showing up to complete work and the site supervisor is not returning calls to advise why there is delays. I continue to pay rent & there’s been no compensation for the weeks where my house has sat with no work happening during fine weather. Very stressful & I would not recommend building with Eden Brae. I hope a manager rectifies these issues asap.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Civilian
CivilianSydney, NSW

Extremely poor after sales maintenance service

James
JamesSydney, NSW

Couldn't deliver quality, give someone else a try

LZM
LZM

Be careful with your sales rep and be careful with your variations and provisional allowance

Build StagePre-Construction

Not a very gd experience

Was slow at the beginning,charged me 1000 for time extension for pvc.shower screen hits the vanity and toilet.front and back of the house terrible mess,metal,concrete,bricks and big crumbles,spent alot money for landscaping and retaining walls,reported many thing for mainaintenence still waiting.

Job no :0021316

• +1Thumbnail

Kurt B.
Kurt B.asked
NSW, Thornton

Would you take over the build and plans of the design (modified) we went with (big mistake) with clearly one of the worst project home builders in Australia, MetriCon. What an absolute nightmare they have been!!

Kyra
Kyra asked

Hello good morning
I’m messaging you in the hope someone might help me... we are pretty sure we’ve decided on building the Sandringham 38 but it’s not on display anywhere our consultant has assured us of this...but maybe someone’s built it or got some pics to share with us???. here’s hoping thank you:))Kyra

Jodie I.
Jodie I.

Hi Kyra, sorry I don’t have any info on a display site, but I love the Sandringham from what I have seen online.
I am wondering if you can please share the quite you received from them? My quite came in at a touch under $500k for the 38 model.
Thanks!

Dee
Deeasked
Eden Brae Homes

Can anyone share their first hand experience with Eden Brae connect homes?

T J.
T J.

I built my first home with Eden Brae home 17 years ago, and while I had a few small issues, for the most part they were still very good. After 17 years and 3 growing boys, the house still looked amazing when we finally sold only a few months ago. We're looking to build another home (which is why I'm on this forum) and seems like they are still pretty good and will probably stick with Eden Brae based on our last experience and recent reviews

Get an answer from our members and Eden Brae Homes representatives