Listing monitored by Eden Brae Homes

• Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Adriana
AdrianaSydney, NSW

Good but expected better !

Site Admin

Wouldn’t do this again, still waiting!

Eden Brae Homes M.Eden Brae Homes

Eden Brae Homes are committed to complete any outstanding works that you have. Please send an email to management@edenbraehomes.com.au and a manager will contact you to resolve. Kind regards EBH.

Shoddy trades

Kitchen is falling apart after only
six months. Cupboards bind, dishwasher doesn’t fit, marks in paintwork. We have had over 100 defects noted in entire house and waiting on resolution. We have found that in the initial build they use cheap shoddy tradesman who take no care or responsibility. We found the painters painting by mobile
phone light one night- and they don’t use drop sheets- even after the carpet is laid! Neither do they clean before they paint. We have had dirt painted into all door treads.
One window not installed properly
and the lounge room flooded in a downpour.

Plenty of excuses from supervisors - still
waiting on resolution. House looks beautiful when looked at from afar - but beware the finer details.

Punnareay Rath
Punnareay RathSydney, NSW

Build fast and not care about quality

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Kristen
KristenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Disappointed

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020

Very Tedious & Poor Quality

I signed with Eden Brae in March 2019. Now August 2020 & still have not got satisfactory completion of my home. There have been major mistakes during the build which have been found by myself & taken a long time to rectify. Handover could not be done with works incomplete & still no sign of work being completed for new handover date. Tradesmen are not showing up to complete work and the site supervisor is not returning calls to advise why there is delays. I continue to pay rent & there’s been no compensation for the weeks where my house has sat with no work happening during fine weather. Very stressful & I would not recommend building with Eden Brae. I hope a manager rectifies these issues asap.

Good Workmanship

The building of my home was managed in a professional manner, by [name removed] and with fortnightly updates from my supervisor, [name removed]. The workmanship and build quality of my home was good. All pre-, post and during construction queries and issues were handled promptly. The final cost was within the estimated cost.

Build StagePost-Construction

Our first build

It was all smooth sailing through the administration process until our plans were lodged to council. Unfortunately our plans did not meet council guidelines, so changes had to be made. This process was lengthy and at times difficult, however, we had an amazing lady named Skye who stepped in and took over our job due to circumstances of COVID19.
Skye responded to our correspondence promptly and made all relevant enquiries quickly to get our build back on track. We're now ready to build!!!

Civilian
CivilianSydney, NSW

Extremely poor after sales maintenance service

James
JamesSydney, NSW

Couldn't deliver quality, give someone else a try

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

LZM
LZM

Be careful with your sales rep and be careful with your variations and provisional allowance

Nicole
NicoleHunter Region, NSW

Love our house great staff, need admin improvements

Dan B.
Dan B.Sydney, NSW

Nice Tender process, slow in Admin, not a good experience so far

Suresh P.
Suresh P.Sydney, NSW

1 year and still waiting....

Signed Initial contract in 2017 Apr and land registered in July 2018, it took 6 months for Council approval that is only 6 months coz we started following up in the 6th month but Builders never followed up.

Expensive and they never put themselves in customers shoe, paid extra money though it was them who are very slow to keep contract current.

Cassie
Cassie Sydney, NSW

Poor Quality Build for a Premium Price

• +1Thumbnail

Kurt B.
Kurt B.asked
NSW, Thornton

Would you take over the build and plans of the design (modified) we went with (big mistake) with clearly one of the worst project home builders in Australia, MetriCon. What an absolute nightmare they have been!!

Kyra
Kyra asked

Hello good morning
I’m messaging you in the hope someone might help me... we are pretty sure we’ve decided on building the Sandringham 38 but it’s not on display anywhere our consultant has assured us of this...but maybe someone’s built it or got some pics to share with us???. here’s hoping thank you:))Kyra

Jodie I.
Jodie I.

Hi Kyra, sorry I don’t have any info on a display site, but I love the Sandringham from what I have seen online.
I am wondering if you can please share the quite you received from them? My quite came in at a touch under $500k for the 38 model.
Thanks!

Dee
Deeasked
Eden Brae Homes

Can anyone share their first hand experience with Eden Brae connect homes?

T J.
T J.

I built my first home with Eden Brae home 17 years ago, and while I had a few small issues, for the most part they were still very good. After 17 years and 3 growing boys, the house still looked amazing when we finally sold only a few months ago. We're looking to build another home (which is why I'm on this forum) and seems like they are still pretty good and will probably stick with Eden Brae based on our last experience and recent reviews

Get an answer from our members and Eden Brae Homes representatives