Listing monitored by Eden Brae Homes

• Flooring

Shania
Shania Sydney, NSW

Exciting experience

The admin process has unfortunately taken longer than we anticipated due to unforeseen delays. Jessica has made the process as smooth as possible for us and has been fantastic in answering all enquiries we have and helping us deal with an issues which have come up during the administration process.

Adriana
AdrianaSydney, NSW

Good but expected better !

Our amazing new home.

The planning and construction with Eden Brae was first class. The stresses involved were kept to a minimum due to our amazing team. Our customer service representative was with us all the way with helpful suggestions and advice. We made several changes along the way but these were never a problem. During construction our Site Supervisor was always available to respond to any questions or suggestions we had. Nothing was ever a problem. He kept the construction moving ahead and was always responsive to any requests we made. We would definitely build with Eden Brae again.

Atisha B
Atisha BSydney, NSW

Very good build with excellent sales, admin and on site team members

During our process we had excellent customer service admin staff Emily and Tanya who helped with all enquiries. We had Foad S as our site supervisor who assisted us with any issues we had during the build and post. Only fault was going through multiple vendors for colour selection. Cost was decent but would've liked better designs for smaller frontage homes.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Mohammed
MohammedSydney, NSW

Satisfied and amazing build experience with EBH

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020

Great Experience

Subash
SubashSydney, NSW

Excellent job done

Job was done very perfectly. I would like to mention the excellent job performed by my construction supervisor. I have been informed all the job progress within a time frame and all queries were well responded in a prompt manner. Though, I had some issues during the pre-construction stage about some cost which I was not aware, I still like to recommend Eden Brae Homes.

Ashleigh
Ashleigh Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Happy first home owners

So happy with our first home! Everyone we spoke to gave us patience and made the experience enjoyable. We budgeted well so that we could make some upgrades and now that we are in, we are so glad we did.
We felt very lucky with our CSA Ashley and SS Joey, amazing communication and eye to detail. We were always reassured and enjoyed the whole process. Thank you!

Katrina
KatrinaSydney, NSW

Eden Brae Service

Good experience

We are currently pre-build with Eden Brae on a Midland 23 in Box Hill. Eden Brae (through Amanda Butcher) were fantastic with their processing, customer service and response times have been fantastic to this point in time. We had a great experience through all selection appointments and were taken care of as a priority throughout our pre-build.

We did have one issue prior to contract that was ironed out within a week or two but left a bitter taste given we would have expected a volume builder of Eden Brae's reputation to have picked up this issue prior to the point they did. Notwithstanding the above, given the ease of process and responsiveness to any enquiries I would highly recommend Eden Brae Homes.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Patrick P.
Patrick P.Sydney, NSW

A great choice for first home builders. Easy straight forward process from start to finish.

Site Admin

Very good customer service, site supervisor, processes and QA systems. Need improvements in inclusions.

Siby Ouseph
Siby OusephSydney, NSW

Our First Home experience

The construction of the house was completed on time and our customer administrator was excellent in helping with the process works and handover activities.We are currently in the post-construction maintenance stage.
However, we feel the workmanship and the quality of work can be improved especially on tiling, painting and the exterior finish.
Overall it was a good experience with Eden Brae.

Site Admin

Wouldn’t do this again, still waiting!

Eden Brae Homes M.Eden Brae Homes

Eden Brae Homes are committed to complete any outstanding works that you have. Please send an email to management@edenbraehomes.com.au and a manager will contact you to resolve. Kind regards EBH.

Mel E
Mel EHunter Region, NSW

Starting on site was a year in the making

Kurt B.
Kurt B.asked
NSW, Thornton

Would you take over the build and plans of the design (modified) we went with (big mistake) with clearly one of the worst project home builders in Australia, MetriCon. What an absolute nightmare they have been!!

Kyra
Kyra asked

Hello good morning
I’m messaging you in the hope someone might help me... we are pretty sure we’ve decided on building the Sandringham 38 but it’s not on display anywhere our consultant has assured us of this...but maybe someone’s built it or got some pics to share with us???. here’s hoping thank you:))Kyra

Jodie I.
Jodie I.

Hi Kyra, sorry I don’t have any info on a display site, but I love the Sandringham from what I have seen online.
I am wondering if you can please share the quite you received from them? My quite came in at a touch under $500k for the 38 model.
Thanks!

Dee
Deeasked
Eden Brae Homes

Can anyone share their first hand experience with Eden Brae connect homes?

T J.
T J.

I built my first home with Eden Brae home 17 years ago, and while I had a few small issues, for the most part they were still very good. After 17 years and 3 growing boys, the house still looked amazing when we finally sold only a few months ago. We're looking to build another home (which is why I'm on this forum) and seems like they are still pretty good and will probably stick with Eden Brae based on our last experience and recent reviews

Get an answer from our members and Eden Brae Homes representatives