Listing monitored by Eden Brae Homes

• Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Adriana
AdrianaSydney, NSW

Good but expected better !

Construction End DateFebruary 2021

Wouldn’t do this again, still waiting!

Construction End DateSeptember 2018
Eden Brae Homes M.Eden Brae Homes

Eden Brae Homes are committed to complete any outstanding works that you have. Please send an email to management@edenbraehomes.com.au and a manager will contact you to resolve. Kind regards EBH.

Other Home Builders

Shoddy trades

Kitchen is falling apart after only
six months. Cupboards bind, dishwasher doesn’t fit, marks in paintwork. We have had over 100 defects noted in entire house and waiting on resolution. We have found that in the initial build they use cheap shoddy tradesman who take no care or responsibility. We found the painters painting by mobile
phone light one night- and they don’t use drop sheets- even after the carpet is laid! Neither do they clean before they paint. We have had dirt painted into all door treads.
One window not installed properly
and the lounge room flooded in a downpour.

Plenty of excuses from supervisors - still
waiting on resolution. House looks beautiful when looked at from afar - but beware the finer details.

Construction End DateJune 2020
Home Builders

Find out how Eden Brae Homes compares to other Home Builders

Very Tedious & Poor Quality

I signed with Eden Brae in March 2019. Now August 2020 & still have not got satisfactory completion of my home. There have been major mistakes during the build which have been found by myself & taken a long time to rectify. Handover could not be done with works incomplete & still no sign of work being completed for new handover date. Tradesmen are not showing up to complete work and the site supervisor is not returning calls to advise why there is delays. I continue to pay rent & there’s been no compensation for the weeks where my house has sat with no work happening during fine weather. Very stressful & I would not recommend building with Eden Brae. I hope a manager rectifies these issues asap.

Construction End DateAugust 2020
Get quotes

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Get quotes
Civilian
CivilianSydney, NSW

Extremely poor after sales maintenance service

Construction End DateNovember 2017

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
James
JamesSydney, NSW

Couldn't deliver quality, give someone else a try

Construction End DateFebruary 2020
Cassie
Cassie Sydney, NSW

Poor Quality Build for a Premium Price

• +1Thumbnail

Kurt B.
Kurt B.asked
NSW, Thornton

Would you take over the build and plans of the design (modified) we went with (big mistake) with clearly one of the worst project home builders in Australia, MetriCon. What an absolute nightmare they have been!!

Kyra
Kyra asked

Hello good morning
I’m messaging you in the hope someone might help me... we are pretty sure we’ve decided on building the Sandringham 38 but it’s not on display anywhere our consultant has assured us of this...but maybe someone’s built it or got some pics to share with us???. here’s hoping thank you:))Kyra

Jodie I.
Jodie I.

Hi Kyra, sorry I don’t have any info on a display site, but I love the Sandringham from what I have seen online.
I am wondering if you can please share the quite you received from them? My quite came in at a touch under $500k for the 38 model.
Thanks!

Dee
Deeasked
Eden Brae Homes

Can anyone share their first hand experience with Eden Brae connect homes?

T J.
T J.

I built my first home with Eden Brae home 17 years ago, and while I had a few small issues, for the most part they were still very good. After 17 years and 3 growing boys, the house still looked amazing when we finally sold only a few months ago. We're looking to build another home (which is why I'm on this forum) and seems like they are still pretty good and will probably stick with Eden Brae based on our last experience and recent reviews

Get an answer from our members and Eden Brae Homes representatives