Eden Brae Homes

Eden Brae Homes (page 2 of 2)

NSW, Norwest, NSW, Thornton

• Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Other Home Builders

Bad

You must get everything in writing and keep copies of it. With my house so many things were done wrong and it was only the paper work that saved me because Eden Brae play hardball. Here is a tip, just say you are going to get a lawyer to look over the contract and then you will find by magic the tiles or walls or windows will be fixed. Don't bother with customer service go to the top by phone or if really pushed go to head office and simply sit in the foyer and wait till some one talks to you. If you can get to this stage you will find that Eden Brae will eventually cave in, you just gotta be tough with them and get what you have paid for.
good show homes
you do not get a show home. My eden brae builder told me that!

Home Builders

Get quotes

Kurt B.
Kurt B.asked
NSW, Thornton

Would you take over the build and plans of the design (modified) we went with (big mistake) with clearly one of the worst project home builders in Australia, MetriCon. What an absolute nightmare they have been!!

Kyra
Kyra asked

Hello good morning
I’m messaging you in the hope someone might help me... we are pretty sure we’ve decided on building the Sandringham 38 but it’s not on display anywhere our consultant has assured us of this...but maybe someone’s built it or got some pics to share with us???. here’s hoping thank you:))Kyra

Jodie I.
Jodie I.

Hi Kyra, sorry I don’t have any info on a display site, but I love the Sandringham from what I have seen online.
I am wondering if you can please share the quite you received from them? My quite came in at a touch under $500k for the 38 model.
Thanks!

Dee
Deeasked
Eden Brae Homes

Can anyone share their first hand experience with Eden Brae connect homes?

T J.
T J.

I built my first home with Eden Brae home 17 years ago, and while I had a few small issues, for the most part they were still very good. After 17 years and 3 growing boys, the house still looked amazing when we finally sold only a few months ago. We're looking to build another home (which is why I'm on this forum) and seems like they are still pretty good and will probably stick with Eden Brae based on our last experience and recent reviews

Get an answer from our members and Eden Brae Homes representatives