• Build Stage
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring
Punnareay Rath

Punnareay RathSydney, NSW

Build fast and not care about quality

Kristen

KristenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Disappointed

Build StagePre-Construction

Good Workmanship

The building of my home was managed in a professional manner, by [name removed] and with fortnightly updates from my supervisor, [name removed]. The workmanship and build quality of my home was good. All pre-, post and during construction queries and issues were handled promptly. The final cost was within the estimated cost.

Build StagePost-Construction

Our first build

It was all smooth sailing through the administration process until our plans were lodged to council. Unfortunately our plans did not meet council guidelines, so changes had to be made. This process was lengthy and at times difficult, however, we had an amazing lady named Skye who stepped in and took over our job due to circumstances of COVID19.
Skye responded to our correspondence promptly and made all relevant enquiries quickly to get our build back on track. We're now ready to build!!!

Build StagePre-Construction

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Get quotes
Nicole

NicoleHunter Region, NSW

Love our house great staff, need admin improvements

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Dan B.

Dan B.Sydney, NSW

Nice Tender process, slow in Admin, not a good experience so far

Suresh P.

Suresh P.Sydney, NSW

1 year and still waiting....

Signed Initial contract in 2017 Apr and land registered in July 2018, it took 6 months for Council approval that is only 6 months coz we started following up in the 6th month but Builders never followed up.

Expensive and they never put themselves in customers shoe, paid extra money though it was them who are very slow to keep contract current.

Ketan Shah

Ketan ShahSydney

The Eden Brae Home complete review from contract to finish

Site Admin

Outstanding Service by Eden Brae Team!!!######UPDATED###### End product is below industry average

Construction End DateOct 2017

Get quotes
VAN

VANSYDNEY

First home build.

First home build. Administration process went smoothly due to us having a supportive customer service administrator ([name removed]), she provided us with constant step by step progress, resolved all issues promptly, responded to emails as soon we sent them, the list goes on. CSA like [name removed] are rare she understood how stressful building could be so she provided simple instructions and did follow ups to see if we required any further assistance. Thanks Eden Brae and [name removed] administration process went smoothly Cheers Van.

Construction End DateFeb 2017

Reactive not Proactive!!!

Not so happy

Paulmaca

PaulmacaCooranbong

Tile varaitions what a rip off

Airlite substandard bi fold doors.

Kyra

Kyra asked

Hello good morning
I’m messaging you in the hope someone might help me... we are pretty sure we’ve decided on building the Sandringham 38 but it’s not on display anywhere our consultant has assured us of this...but maybe someone’s built it or got some pics to share with us???. here’s hoping thank you:))Kyra

Jodie I.
Jodie I.

Hi Kyra, sorry I don’t have any info on a display site, but I love the Sandringham from what I have seen online.
I am wondering if you can please share the quite you received from them? My quite came in at a touch under $500k for the 38 model.
Thanks!

Dee

Deeasked

Eden Brae Homes

Can anyone share their first hand experience with Eden Brae connect homes?

T J.
T J.

I built my first home with Eden Brae home 17 years ago, and while I had a few small issues, for the most part they were still very good. After 17 years and 3 growing boys, the house still looked amazing when we finally sold only a few months ago. We're looking to build another home (which is why I'm on this forum) and seems like they are still pretty good and will probably stick with Eden Brae based on our last experience and recent reviews

Ehsan C.asked

Eden Brae Homes

Hi I am looking to build a Glen Burn model. 30 sqr. Any tips or sharing of experience will be highly appreciated.

James H.
James H.

Congratulations Ehsan, Eden Brae is good at providing a onsite camera-build watch, so you watch it grows day by day. It is really nice. However, it does rule out our excuses to visit the site frequently. Because EBH uses subcontractors, sometimes you might get trainees. So take your time to inspect thoroughly and follow up with the supervisor to ensure it is done properly.
Admin plays a big part in the project, our first one Sarah B knows nothing and the second one Samantha knows everything. So you may want to talk to the manager if in doubt. That Sarah asked us to enquire about Tiger Tails even the power poles are on the other side of the road!
Lastly, you perhaps should get your landscaping organised and approved beforehand to save your time and start straight away after settlement as EBH doesn’t do landscape at all.
Good lucky!

Ehsan C.

Thank you for taking the time to reply James.

Get an answer from our members and Eden Brae Homes representatives