Edible Blooms

Edible Blooms (page 2 of 24)

Beautiful arrangement and excellent customer service

Purchased a chocolate coated strawberry arrangement and didn’t realise SA was in a heatwave, called the following day and delivery was changed with out a problem. So lovely on the phone and great email communication with updates on order confirmation and delivery.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. I am so happy that you enjoyed your gift and the service provided. Looking forward to helping you gift differently soon and hope you have a lovely Easter long weekend! Kind Regards, Laura Kate and the Team at Edible Blooms.

Melted chocolates

I ordered Rainbow Love Chocolate Posy and the chocolates were all melted on arrival.

It was an extremely hot day however it could of been avoided or postponed to another day. The box arrived (the hottest time of the day) very warm and the ice pack inside was hot therefore it had been in a warm vehicle for awhile.

Hi Gabi, Thank you for sending your feedback through. I am so sorry to hear that you have had an issue with your delivery. We would love to help rectify this for you. If you could contact us on hello@edibleblooms.com.au with your order number, we will be able to look into this further. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Kind regards, the EB TeamI have contacted you twice and you have requested for photographs which I could not provide as I found out the next day after delivery. When you send a Corporation a gift, they are not going to contact and nofity the chocolates are melted.Hi Gabi, Unfortunately in line with our compensation policy we do require photos to be sent through to us so we can pass these onto management to continually improve our services. Kind Regards, The EB Team

Will not use again

They failed to the deliver birthday flowers on time, The order was placed weeks in advance. They blamed it on their "3rd party delivery vendor". They basically have TWO JOBS: Make deliveries in a timely fashion, and have great customer service where you tell your friends about them instead of writing a review like this one. There is a lot of competition out there - skip this place if you want a good delivery and customer service experience.

I truly apologise that you were not satisfied with the delivery of your gift. We send the gift out with the amount of time the courier tells us they need and not when the order is placed as we try and minimise the time the gift is left in the depot. If you are able to please email me your order number beginning with an A104 at hello@edibleblooms.com.au , I would love to look into this further for you, otherwise I hope it has already been rectified. Kind Regards, Laura Kate and the Team at Edible Blooms.

A Consistent Performer

I have now used Edible Blooms, 3 times. Each time, they are prompt, you are notified once delivered or contacted if there is an issue with the recipient being home etc, but, most of all the product is beautiful. The choc dipped strawbs and the donuts/eclair back have all been big hits.
Beautiful food, well presented is a great gift - I wouldn't hesitate to use again!

Hi Coralie, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. I am thrilled that you have loved the gifts and the service provided. Hope you have a lovely Easter long weekend! Kind Regards, Laura Kate and the Team at Edible Blooms.

My go to gift site

When I can’t think of what to give as a gift Edible Blooms is my go to, never disappoints I always find the right option for either gender. Ordering is easy as is the Prosess of paying, delivery has always been on time, and there are many choices to pick from and best of all is whoever has received an Edible Blooms gift absolutely loved it.
The team at Edible Blooms are always friendly and helpful, I have and will continue to use and recommend Edible Blooms.

Hi Deb, Thank you for your lovely review! We really appreciate your kind words and are glad we are able to help send your gifts for all occasions. Wishing you Happy Holidays and we hope to welcome you back again soon. Maggie and the EB Team!

Received with delight

Easy to select products & add more if required, great price, fabulous timely delivery and wonderful follow up customer service. Excellent SA business and service.

Hi Cyrel, Thank you so much for your kind feedback! It means so much to us to hear lovely words about our business like this. We wish you a very Merry Christmas and we hope to welcome you back again! Vanessa and the Edible Blooms Team.

A Great Way To Say Thankyou

The process to order was easy & a good range to select from. I found the items reasonably priced & well presented. Appreciated the text message to say that the delivery was successful & to the right area. Will certainly use them again.

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback! We are so glad you enjoyed the gift and look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Kind Regards, Laura Kate and the Team at Edible Blooms.

A beautiful gift for all occasions

The Edible Blooms website was so easy to navigate, they offer a range of beautiful gifts to suit every occasion, my order was delivered a day earlier than expected which was a lovely surprise. I would highly recommend this fabulous Australian company Edible Blooms to anyone looking for that special gift!

Hi Sally! Thank you so much for such a wonderful review, we are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with us. We look forward to your next order! Kind Regards, Alex and the rest of the EB Team!

Very easy

I had used EB previously for a birthday present and all went well. It was only a couple of days ago where my client had sent me one as a thank you, that I realized I could use them for so much more than birthdays. So I did, and my client was ecstatic! It arrived to a rural area, very quickly and as always - looked beautiful.

Wow Jacqueline! Thank you for such a lovely review we are so glad to hear you have had such wonderful experiences with us, we can't wait for you next order Kind Regards, Tenille and the EB Team

Will be back!

Online ordering is simple, website layout is clean and easy to navigate, adding extras e.g. extra chocolates or a balloon to a bouquet is easy, check out is fast, best to create a profile but there’s also an option to check out as a guest. I really don’t like lamingtons as I’ve always found them to be quite dry but the ones I ordered from Edible Blooms for my father-in-law’s birthday were just exquisite! Moist and spongey and fresh! We ordered the letter ‘J’ and also the corona with donuts and chocolates bucket. It all tasted amazing. The ‘J’ was much bigger than I anticipated so couldn’t quite fit in our small fridge but it all arrived with freezer packs to keep the contents cool. Just note that the topping on the lamingtons is *not fresh cream* but more the kind of cream you’d get at a bakery - still tastes great.

Hi Esther, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback! We are so happy you loved the lamingtons. We use quality ingredients and pack the gifts with icepacks so they remain fresh on their way to you. We look forward to welcoming you back on another occasion and helping you gift differently. Have a lovely weekend! Kind Regards, Laura Kate and the Team at Edible Blooms.

Hassle free quality gifts.

Delivery is prompt.Quality is great! Priced reasonable and each time the recipient has been so happy with the product. Have ordered before and will again. Love love Edible Blooms.

Hi Denise, Thank you for your lovely feedback! We are glad that you have enjoyed your Edible Blooms experiences and we can't wait to help you gift differently again soon! Kind Regards, Laura Kate and the Team at Edible Blooms.

BEAUTIFUL & SO EASY

Ordered only a couple of days out from our anniversary and booking was easy, the Edible Bloom arrived when requested and the gift was better than I thought. Wrapped beautifully & high quality. Thanks so much :)

Hi Amanda, Thanks for your kind words. We will pass this onto the team and are so glad that you were happy with the gift! Hope you had a lovely anniversary! Kind Regards, Laura Kate and the Team at Edible Blooms.

Blooming Perfect!

Can always rely on edible blooms on amazing products and reliable and personalised service! They are now the only place I will order gift delivery from in Australia as it is always on time, fun and beautiful gifts with amazing service.

Wow! Thank you so much for your kind words, we love to hear that our gifts have brought so much joy! We can't wait for your next order. Kind Regards, Tenille and the Edible Blooms Team

Excellent Service

I have used Edible Blooms a few times now and have found them to be professional; delivery has happened at the time specified and recipients have been appreciative.

Hi Linda, Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. We really appreciate it! Have a lovely weekend, and looking forward to helping you gift differently again soon. Kind Regards, Laura Kate and the Team at Edible Blooms.

love love love.....

love love love.... have used edible blooms a number of times and i have never been disappointed.... such beautiful gifts to send to love ones... will definitely be using again and again....I highly recommend..

Hi Amy, Thank you for your recommendation! So glad you've loved your Edible Blooms experiences! Looking forward to welcoming you back again soon. Kind Regards, Laura Kate and the Team at Edible Blooms.

Loved everything!

Had a good experience for a last minute gift. Instructions and requests were followed and didn't have a problem. The recipients were delighted with the their edible blooms box! Thank you for a great service will definitely use again and recommend to many.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We really appreciate it! We are thrilled that the recipients loved their gift and hope we were able to bring a smile to their face. Have a great weekend! Kind Regards, Laura Kate and the Team at Edible Blooms.

The perfect gift that never fails to please

I have ordered several times from Edible Blooms and on every occasion the recipients of the gifts have been just amazed with the product and the manner in which it is packed and delivered. My introduction to the company was when a friend first sent me one of their products and from that time on I have called them whenever I wanted something special as a gift.

Hi Anthony, Thank you for your kind words. We are so glad that we have been able to help you out on multiple gifting occasions. Looking forward to welcoming you back again soon! Kind Regards, Laura Kate and the Team at Edible Blooms.

Lovely gift received as a sympathy gift.

We ordered the lavender plant in the ornamental watering can. It is a really nice option to use as a sympathy gift as the receiver can plant it later on. The receiver loved it, and was delivered to her in time. Although a bit on the expensive size, it is a lovely product. Online ordering of it was easy.

Hi Caro, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We try and price our gifts to the best value we can while still providing the best quality plant. I will pass your feedback onto our Green Thumbs Gifts team but am glad the recipient loved the gift and that we were able to help you send love and support at such a hard time. Kind Regards, Laura Kate and the Team at Edible Blooms.

The go to gift!!

I wanted to gift my friend with something unique and special, this beautiful gift was just that!! She was immediately happier after these gorgeous flowers brightened her day!

Hi Molly, Thank you for taking the time to get in touch! We are so happy we were able to help you surprise your friend and brighten her day! Have a great weekend! Kind Regards, Laura Kate and the Team at Edible Blooms.

Professional

From the time of ordering right through to delivering the Edible Blooms, I found them to be professional and extremely helpful. Recipient was delighted. Thank you

Hi Wendy, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and for your kind words. We are looking forward to helping you gift differently again on the next occasion. Kind Regards, Laura Kate and the Team at Edible Blooms.