Edible Blooms

Edible Blooms (page 2 of 25)

Francesca

Francesca

Great products even better customer service

I love Edible Blooms and use them for all gift deliveries in SA and NSW. The products are always amazing and its so easy to contact customer service for help. I needed my gift delivered by a certain date and called through to confirm, the lady who served me made sure she personally put through my order so it made it in time. Thanks so much! xo

Andrea

AndreaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Product was nice but delivery failure caused disappointment

Ordered product for our 25th wedding anniversary to surprise husband, but got the surprise myself when it took 2 days to find where the product was left. Kind of killed the whole experience despite clear delivery instructions. Product would have been nice if not 2 days late thanks to the delivery service.

Annette B

Annette BVictoria

Always the perfect gift!

Have ordered from Edible Blooms many times now and found them a wonderful company to deal with. The bouquets are beautiful and being a family of chocoholics we all love receiving and giving these perfect yummy gifts.

Grant Styles

Grant StylesSydney, NSW

Incompetent

Total failure.

Ordered sunday night (10/2), their courier failed to deliver on the 14th as requested. Were delivered next morning (15/2), unceremoniously dumped at the rear loading dock of my missus' workplace, not at the front desk as requested.
Edible Blooms response was too bad, so sad.
I've used them for 8 previous orders over the years, sadly never again with that attitude. They've clearly been bought out by a corporation or similar.
Everyone will know how little they care....

Zieke

ZiekeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Avoid!! They don’t deliver!

Hubby paid extra for Valentines Day to ensure my edible bloom gift was delivered at 10am. They didn’t deliver at all and I had to call them myself for a refund. They are right across the river from where I work, it wasn’t exactly a hard delivery.

EWH

EWHPerth, WA

Expensive chocolate bouquet was not delivered and not refunded

My bouquet did not arrive. When my husband contacted Edible Blooms, they told him it was delivered. They are now completely uncontactable on their 1300 number listed on their webpage.

Dan

DanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Satisfied with item just not delivery

Requested for item to be delivered on Valentine's Day for obvious reasons yet it was delivered the day before?!
Asked for item to be handed to exact person yet it was handed to random person behind desk of workplace?!
disappointed in service :/
However product was great from what I hear :)

katSydney, NSW

"guaranteed" Valentines day delivery not sent

K Smith

K SmithPerth

Quick delivery

I ordered in the morning and arrived by lunch. Friendly and reliable service and tasty donuts. would highly recommend this service.

Edible B.Edible Blooms

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We really appreciate it and are so glad you enjoyed the boom!

Cool prezzy

This gift was for a young lads birthday, he got the 'Kick-butt' bucket of goodies.
Was a total surprise for him & so convenient for us to send from overseas.
I have used Edible Blooms on several occasions & will do so in future.
Thanks again Edible Blooms.... you well & truly came to the party :) ♥

Edible B.Edible Blooms

A unique gift sent with love and care..

I ordered 12 chocolate covered strawberries to be delivered to my friends workplace for her birthday.

They were delivered on time and directly to my friend. She absolutely loved just how unique & delicious her gift was. She said that the personalised name ribbon used to tie around the box added a really special touch.

Very happy.

Hi Charlotte,
We are glad that your friend enjoyed the gift and the personalised touch! Hope you have a lovely Easter long weekend!

linda5211

linda5211South Australia

Fantastic products and service

Great range of products and the service i cannot fault. I have ordered from edible blooms several times and will definitely continue to do so. Well done!

September 19th 2019 Update: Something different

I have used edible blooms several times and not once could I fault their delivery or their products in any way. A great option instead of sending just fresh flowers

Hi Linda,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. I am glad that we have been able to help you gift differently. Have a lovely Easter long weekend!
Laura Kate and the Team at Edible Blooms.

Beautiful arrangement and excellent customer service

Purchased a chocolate coated strawberry arrangement and didn’t realise SA was in a heatwave, called the following day and delivery was changed with out a problem. So lovely on the phone and great email communication with updates on order confirmation and delivery.

gabiMelbourne

Melted chocolates

I ordered Rainbow Love Chocolate Posy and the chocolates were all melted on arrival.

It was an extremely hot day however it could of been avoided or postponed to another day. The box arrived (the hottest time of the day) very warm and the ice pack inside was hot therefore it had been in a warm vehicle for awhile.

gabi

I have contacted you twice and you have requested for photographs which I could not provide as I found out the next day after delivery. When you send a Corporation a gift, they are not going to contact and nofity the chocolates are melted.

Hi Gabi,
Unfortunately in line with our compensation policy we do require photos to be sent through to us so we can pass these onto management to continually improve our services.
The EB Team

LadyA

LadyAnew york

Will not use again

They failed to the deliver birthday flowers on time, The order was placed weeks in advance. They blamed it on their "3rd party delivery vendor". They basically have TWO JOBS: Make deliveries in a timely fashion, and have great customer service where you tell your friends about them instead of writing a review like this one. There is a lot of competition out there - skip this place if you want a good delivery and customer service experience.

coralie

coralieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A Consistent Performer

I have now used Edible Blooms, 3 times. Each time, they are prompt, you are notified once delivered or contacted if there is an issue with the recipient being home etc, but, most of all the product is beautiful. The choc dipped strawbs and the donuts/eclair back have all been big hits.
Beautiful food, well presented is a great gift - I wouldn't hesitate to use again!

My go to gift site

When I can’t think of what to give as a gift Edible Blooms is my go to, never disappoints I always find the right option for either gender. Ordering is easy as is the Prosess of paying, delivery has always been on time, and there are many choices to pick from and best of all is whoever has received an Edible Blooms gift absolutely loved it.
The team at Edible Blooms are always friendly and helpful, I have and will continue to use and recommend Edible Blooms.

Edible B.Edible Blooms

Hi Deb, Thank you for your lovely review! We really appreciate your kind words and are glad we are able to help send your gifts for all occasions. Wishing you Happy Holidays and we hope to welcome you back again soon. Maggie and the EB Team!

Received with delight

Easy to select products & add more if required, great price, fabulous timely delivery and wonderful follow up customer service. Excellent SA business and service.

Edible B.Edible Blooms

Hi Cyrel, Thank you so much for your kind feedback! It means so much to us to hear lovely words about our business like this. We wish you a very Merry Christmas and we hope to welcome you back again! Vanessa and the Edible Blooms Team.

Smelt63

Smelt63Aberfoyle Park

A Great Way To Say Thankyou

The process to order was easy & a good range to select from. I found the items reasonably priced & well presented. Appreciated the text message to say that the delivery was successful & to the right area. Will certainly use them again.

Edible B.Edible Blooms

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback! We are so glad you enjoyed the gift and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.