Edisons (page 2 of 63)

4.3 from 1,242 reviews

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Great sharpener

Arrived fast, easy to setup and works great.
Sharpened a blade easy and tested the blade which was throwing big chips out.
Very happy, only thing is there is slight side ways movement in the arm but once you work it out all is good.

Michael Ryan

Michael RyanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Comprehensive and helpful quality publication

These books go into great detail and are a well worthwhile purchase for anyone looking to work on or better understand these cars. Purchasing both the Datsun Z Car repair manual plus the Dastun How to retore your Z car is also worth considering as one is more technical and the other more demonstrative.

Neil W.

Neil W.

Fisrt blush this water pump looks great!

DannySydney, NSW

Lack of customer interaction hence satisfaction.

Twice in the last nine months, I have asked for further product information only to be directed back to their site which due to the lack of sufficient data was the reason I tried to contact them directly. In the first instance, I was told they do not provide pre sales support. Fine. I bought it elsewhere. On both occasions, It appears the reply was simply generic. They DO NOT consider the question.To their credit they do respond but always with the generic reply. Obviously, they receive so many requests for information that they have a generic response. Which begs the question...

Mills BrandsEdisons

We try to provide all the relevant information on our listings so our customers can make an informed decision before purchasing. Visit us at www.edisons.com.au to learn more about our products!

Danny

Yet again a generic response. They must deploy a robot in the customer service department. I think my two star rating should be downgraded to one star.

Great item, bargain.

Fantastic customer service. Great item, for the price. Only suggestion is to package item to negate any movement or crushing inside package.
Couldn’t fault the ongoing support and contact. Thank you.

hugharsse

hugharsseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good item as advertised

Quick postage item is good quality as I have been disappointed with some items i have bought on E Bay.this seller is good to do business with.I will be buying more possibly a MIG welder.

John Short

John Short

trimmer works well, chainsaw yet to use

Arrived early in post and well packaged ,trimmer works very well , extension pole makes it a bit awkward for the older person to use , but overall a great product for price paid

Frances

Frances

Great stuff!

My husband is extremely happy with the transfer pump. He no longer has to use a hand pump to fill the dozers and said that the new pump does the job in a couple of minutes. Very happy and the service was faultless.

I am a happy customer.

Speedy delivery and undamaged item not like other suppliers.
I mostly don't have a problems with Edison or Chinese products for home use.
I would say you would have to pay more for a better built product if you were using it for business.

Great, started first go

Very good to see a no fuss deal and well prepared product. Item was priced well, delivered fast and as described. I would have no hesitation in recommending Edison's or buying again

robin

robinSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Works well

Baumr-AG Pole Chainsaw Hedge Trimmer Brush Cutter Whipper Snipper Multi Tool
we also have 3 Baum chain saws so this is a great brand all work well. Would recommend that any one thinking of buying a baum brand go for it.

Good saw supplied with a poor bar

The Baumr SX45 is a really good saw for its price: a generic Chinese saw branded by quite a few companies. It's very repairable because it has a professional saw type chassis, and lots of spare parts available on ebay or Aliexpress. However the bar supplied is too long for the saw's power, and the bar groove is way too wide - a common problem with Chinese chainsaws. I've used quite a few tanks of fuel in this saw, using a 13" bar and matching chain, and it works really well. There was a small quality problem with the saw on arrival, which Edisons fixed promptly. Summary: a good saw if you get a good quality, short, bar and chain for it.

Good value Chinese twin impeller Fire pump.

2nd Chinese twin impeller fire pump I've bought, does the job of pumping up from our bottom dam well and the on- line manual was easy to access and very well written.

Trevor

TrevorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome lawn mower

Amazing lawn mower. It does exactly what is described. Some little cosmetic flaws but that doesn’t affect the performance.
Heaps of power and the self propelled motor is strong enough to push itself up my sloped block with very little assistance from me. The mulch function is great. Works a treat.
The only thing I did was put a new NGK spark plug in it as I don’t like LG spark plugs that come with it. ( but that was my choice)
Over all a great machine.

Richard

RichardVictoria

Edisons are better than Excellent!

Great product at a very reasonable price. Product fully met advertised specifications. Very competitive freight rates and delivered within estimated time frame. I will use again and would highly recommend Edisons.

bushfire emergency

needed a portable generator during bush fires on South Coast it was ordered and delivered in 4 days not a bad effort and considering highways closed there service was great

Poor customer service

Edisons and the freight company were not contactable by phone. I wanted items to be left near my front door if I wasn't home. I was told by Edisons that if the freight company doesn't leave it at my door then I'm responsible for re-delivery costs. Delivery distance is only 12 kms and cost > $100 for a $220 product. GIven that neither company is contactable by phone in real time - this is incredibly poor. Also Edisons offer 15% bonus discount for first order on their website which they don't honour if product is already on sale - but they don't tell you this which is misleading.

Michael
Michael

Daryl S.

Daryl S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Missing parts on delivery

Received a Genforce inverter Generator all nicely boxed and taped got it out and bottle for oil and tools included, noticed a cover missing so a few emails sent no response there end failed to respond after spending $504 not satisfied with the service they provide, this was the second Generator I purchased from them and they don't pack the product complete not at all pleased with the company sorry they lost me this time, I'll be going elsewhere to buy the next one.

Mark

MarkSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great little rattle gun at a great price

Karcamo

KarcamoQueensland, 4051

Good range good prices

Good range good prices. Interesting returns policy. Hard to justify returning anything due to their policy of using store credit. Good quality products. Fast shipping. I would buy from them again

Janice Cloak

Janice Cloakasked

I have not received my goods as yet, it was shipped last friday,

Kam
Kam

Depends where the delivery address is. Did you purchase directly from Edisons or through Ebay? Within Greater Metro area? If so, you should already have emailed Edisons. What I have learnt is that it is better to buy via Ebay, so that Ebay can get involved in solving problems. I am guessing that Edisons will say they are going through a very busy period, hence the delay. In that case Edisons need to adjust the expected delivery dates before an item is sold. Customer Service at Edisons is very bad. Makes me wonder how it is they are still in business. Edisons management obviously do not care. If Bluestar is being as courier, ringing them is a waste of time. You will be on hold listening to a pre-recorded message for who knows how long. My advice: keep emailing and asking questions.

Hi Janice!
Your replacement should be on its way to you soon. Please do not hesitate to get back in contact with us should you have any further questions or concerns. We're here to help!

Robert B.

Robert B.asked

Edison’s . I wanted to buy a concrete saw but after reading all the issues that other buyers have had with your after sales service, I will opt out and buy elsewhere. Sorry but other buyer experiences speak volumes and I thank them for their input...thanks consumers.

judy1954
judy1954

I agree. Will give you peace of mind, and you may even get to talk to someone. Unlike Edison's.

Mike
Mike

Update: since my last review Edison’s reached out with a phone call and Facebook message. After a simple online product return submission process I took the mulcher into Edison’s seven hills location where the booked service technician quickly repaired and handed the mulcher back in under an hour. All good and happy with the Edison’s experience. Tip: check your spam email folder for Edison’s correspondence.

Alan M.

Alan M.asked

What is it like to work for a crooked mob , Have you no conscience .........(ripped off customer) .Alan

Hi Alan,

Kindly provide us with your purchase details so we can pull up your records and investigate this for you.

Peter

Hi Alan, would be interested to know if they ever resolved your problem. I had an order cancelled with no correspondence. Trying to contact them to enquire about the product or a refund as I was charged.
I have checked a lot of reviews and there seems to be a lot of reviews in recent months with 5 star ratings, but no product description.
Peter

Get an answer from our members and Edisons representatives

Other Hardware Shops