Edisons

Edisons

4.3 from 1,083 reviews

Order arrived quickly, Quality was excellent.

Toolbox was excellent. Both arrived quickly and unmarked. Draws opened easily and the toolbox rolled without any effort. Paint job was also excellent.The boxes stacked on top of each other. Both toolboxes locked securely.

Lasermeter good buy

This is an easy to use and accurate laser meter of compact design. I find it very useful with it's own belt pouch. As with other items I have bought from Edisons I was not disappointed.

Wonderful

I feel comfortable buying from Edison’s, and service is wonderful. Products are excellent ,although getting spare parts is a bit of a drag, other than that I’m very happy , thank you Edison’s

Product DOA

Battery pack faulty, whole unt was replaced ASAP, all good will buy again. Reward or not, I would recommend Edisons as most reputable. I was able to keep the unit, I have pulled the battery pac apart and found 2 low voltage cells, turned out the charger PCB was faulty in one section, considering the quantity made I was unlucky to get a crook one, it is how the problem is handled by supplier that is crucial to a customers satisfaction. Edisons did very well, thank you

Great Product for a Great Price

I have already used the unit on Windows that have not been cleaned for many years and on the car. Very satisfied with the unit and accessories and would recommend it to anyone.

great little blower

My little 20v blower is just perfect, it is lightweight and gives a strong blow to clean up any job . great buy,
great price and the delivery and service from edisons was excellent.

Good Product at a Reasonable Price

The 'Outbac' 12v compressor is a useful tool for anyone who carries and uses bicycles. The only gripe is the Nitto connector is the wrong one for my existing kit.

Chainsaws

Always great to deal with, fast delivery and the chainsaw does the job required, I now have two chainsaws, one to attach to an Alaskan mill, and one to use for cutting firewood

Unreal water pump

The pump works as it should and gives great pressure to the entire house. Our last pump cost us over $1,000 and this pump for $200 does better pressure and is quieter just love it

Will come in handy

All in all is good but u forgot to put on the etachment coveron the brass end would like one please but have not had time to use it yet looking forward to it

Mitre Saw Stand

I purchased the mitre saw stand from Edisons. The stand arrived 2 days earlier than quoted and the quality is excellent. It’s a very sturdy item and folds away for easy storage.

better than I expected for the price

value for money. great machine. Detergent dispenser does not appear to work very well. All the detergent empties in about 30 seconds. This is a minor problem and would not put me off recommending this product to anyone.

Quality saw stand at the best price

I was looking for a stand for my Makita drop saw. The stand had to be portable and stable. On arrival I was impressed by the quality coupled with the bargain price delivered to my door. It was a special Father,s Day present. Thankyou Edisons.

What a jackhammer!

Great jackhammer works like a treat. Smashed up concrete very easily with no effort at all.Just wish i bought it years ago, now my brother has borrowed it so I mightn't get it back.

Excellent product

The item was posted fast as described, the hedge trimmer looks good and of quality and feel and light weight already have used and works a treat. Highly recommend buying from edisons

Great generator

Arrived quickly and was up and running in about 20 minutes (added oil, fuel and bolted on the wheels)
Using it to power a bore pump and it does it with ease.

Good product

The item was delivered promptly as advertised and is of good quality and as described. I have ordered other items from Edison’s and have been very happy with all items ordered and received.

Spare 18 volt battery very convenient

Good product fits as described 18 volt tools and I would buy an other one if I needed. Delivery to a country area was very quick and item was carefully packaged

Very good

Web site easy to use and search function gave results straight away. Product was packaged great and of good quality. Value for money excellent. Postage prompt. Communication excellent. Would recommend.

Totally surprised me.

I purchased the 22" chainsaw and expected less. This works fantastic and has more power than you could believe. Easy to assemble and easy to use. Great value buy. The over large pieces i cut were done woth ease and worked better than my well known brand. Totally recommend giving one a go. Lots of satisfaction for such a small price.

What is it like to work for a crooked mob , Have you no conscience .........(ripped off customer) .Alan

Hey Edison's crew...bought a sx75cc chainsaw and its awesome. The top handle got damaged and isn't fixable. Can Ibuy another handle? I just purchased another sx75cc today as I haven't heard back from you via pH and email? . I need the handle for the other saw though asap if you can get back to me please? Really be stoked if you could check your inbox and do me a solid.

baubr chain saw 92cc has spark carby apears ok will not start backfires only been used three times could put some light on this problem please
Check the exhaust pipe or muffler, it could be blocked with a build up of unburnt carbon. I have taken the mufler off before and started the saw without it on. (you will need earmuffs on)Sorry to hear about your issue! Would you be able to provide us with your purchase details so we can assist you or simply contact us directly to our email support@edisons.com.au and we are more than happy to assist you further?