eDreams

eDreams Questions & Answers

116 questions from our users

elaine davey
elaine daveyasked

why arm i still waiting for my refund 3 months after the promised refund in full amount, due to e dreams fault. I was at the airport waiting to fly from auckland with booking confirmed but e dreams had not booked me on the flight, so I had to pay for another ticket. Have been promised 3x that i will get a full refund

Kim Harris
Kim Harris

Elaine report them to consumer affairs this what they do they want u to give up really everyone needs to report this agency if enough ppl complain to consumer affairs we just might close them down good luck Elaine ,

Gloria Powell asked

I put the put my email when booking my ticket. And I can't remember my reference number and paid but can't get my ticket. My correct email is [Email Address Removed] .my name is Gloria Powell. Departure date is 10_6 _21.from Sydney to Melbourne. Could you please help as I'm desperately need my ticket .thank you Gloria Powell? I have already have an account

Gloria Powell

Have not received anything regarding my bookings

Garryasked

How can I find out when im credited for a flight I had to cancel

Charles

For my accommodation cancellation I got an email confirming my cancellation. 2 days later the money was deposited on my card. For flights if that didn’t happen ring 1300 070 954 a robot will answer. Put in your 10 digit confirmation number followed by the hash key. Then keep choosing options following through at least 2 menues. At the very end a pleasant agend will answer.

Thanks ill try that

Charles

For my accommodation cancellation I had to cancel via the link on the very original email I got confirming my booking which had a 13 digit confirmation number. That first email was critical because it has a very functional cancellation button

Jeanine Fieldingasked

I have tried to book in online with the app but says my computer phone does not support this and also have tried the airline but says does not have a booking for me

Jeanine Fielding

I did not get an answer bur its ok have worked it out

Charles

Great Jeanine but tell people how you did it

kirupananthan s.
kirupananthan s.asked

I booked flights syd to brisberne accidently i lost all my emails. how can iget my flight details

Dallas M.
Dallas M.

Download the eDreams app. It should have all your flight details there.
I reckon your emails would be gone though...
Good luck with eDreams. I think they're a dodgy business - be careful!

Jackie E.
Jackie E.asked

Can I cancel and receive full refund

Kylie
Kylie asked

Edreams are going to refund me. I need to update my credit card details. How to get in touch. I have filled out the form on resolver I need to call someone. Please help.

Basant Kumar Y.
Basant Kumar Y.asked

Hi i have book the tickets from edreams with ref number 6829541739 But on the same day they cancelled & this number showing invalid how i can get the refund .
how can i call them in Australia

Mehak D.
Mehak D.

(+61) 282784214 You can call them on this number.

VICKTOR T.
VICKTOR T.

I had same problem.but reference number doesn't assist anymore.they change the reference number.so when you ring is answer machine to ask your ref which is doesn't assist so you press 3 time as disconnected.
Very bad and do not book any ticket with them

paperasked

Anyone interested in a class action against edreams?

Warwick

I would be interested. They just refused to give me a physical address to send legal correspondence to.

paper

hi, sorry for your experience. I will update What happened today: EDreams gave back the money this afternoon ( without the cancellation fee of course which is about 250 Aud per person)
My case: airplane booked in Feb and Should fly in March with Qatar. It has been 7 months.
Here is what I have done:
We contacted Qatar( we contacted them a long time before, but they asked us to contact agent at the beginning), and insisted them to check the status of the ticket, and found out that EDreams had never attempted to contact them! After I let them noticed this, they started the process. The money will be back to EDreams first, then us. Of course I made few more calls with EDreams again before I get the surely answer.
The last call was one week ago, and the agent was quit clear, didn’t saying the usual 2 weeks or 3 months, but give a more precise time. I called them again today, and the money came back in my account!! It takes about 3 weeks after we pushed a bit with Qatar.
CONTACT YOUR AIRPLANE FIRM! Hope everyone can make it through very soon!
Tips: EDreams agent is more reachable in the Australian morning time.

Subha R

My flights were cancelled 7 months back, Still trying to get my refund for family tickets of 4.
eDreams initially told me, my refund was process on 1/7/2020 and need to wait 3 months. After 3 months later still didn't get my refund.
When I last ring eDreams, they said my refund is processed and will get money within 2 weeks. Nothing received.
When I contacted airline, they told me that ticket status changed to refund, but not sure when eDreams process your refund.
Today 19/10/2020 when I tried to enter my booking reference number via phone when contacting eDreams, doesn't recognise my my booking reference at all. I don't know it's because they have marked as 'Refund' in their system.
So no way to ring them again.

Chiomi N.
Chiomi N.asked

Can I get a refund if I cancel my ticket

Betty V.
Betty V.

Takes hour to request.
They have an option to pay a non refundable fee for cancellation no matter what.
I don't trust them at all. There customer service is horrible. I've traveled for 20 years and never in my life have i experience such incompetency.
If you haven't bought a ticket pay extra for the peace of mind. I honestly now wish I had. I'm waiting on my refund since MARCH

Parri W.
Parri W.

I purchased spent the extra and purchased premium ticket. It was booked for the incorrect date and when I tried to cancel the only way I could contact them was via FB messenger. The guy kept giving me phone numbers that didn't work, he said he couldn't do anything to help.
Luckily when I spoke to Qantas they gave me a credit but told me that isn't normally what's done. I think the women felt really sorry for me because she said she had heard about them before and it's been nothing but bad.
My suggestion is DON"T DO IT

Jeena M.
Jeena M.asked

How we contact e Dreams regarding our refund request

Jennifer
Jennifer

So far we have been unable to speak directly to anyone. I have tried their Brisbane landline but it hangs up after you put in the reference details. It is extremely frustrating. I tried to submit an online feedback request today but there was no submit button!!!! Sorry I can't help

Warwick

I managed to get through on 0282 784 214. Good luck, but don’t expect them to action or do anything. I’m at nearly 100 days and counting...

Subha R

Today 19/10/2020 when I tried to enter my booking reference number via phone when contacting eDreams, doesn't recognise my my booking reference at all. I don't know how to contact them.
So no way to ring them again.

Warwickasked

“We are pleased to advise you that your refund has been processed and credited to the same payment method used during the booking”. 92 days later, nothing. I keep chasing through staff members and an utterly useless chat system. Note the customer service team can’t even call the refund team. They generate tasks which are then seemingly ignored. I’ve submitted a complaint. Who knows if that will ever be actioned, probably not given their track record. I would never book with this company again, and will be discouraging anyone I know from doing so. One simple question. Where is the refund? Does anyone from edreams even look at this? Doesn’t look like it.

Mark S.
Mark S.

They are a total joke. It is disgusting Google refers to then via Google flights. A total rip

Subha R

I contacted eDreams 14 times and the airline 8 times. Got a few fake emails like you. Never got my refund.
Two weeks back airline told me that ticket status changed to refund, but not sure when eDreams process my refund.
When I tried to enter my booking reference number via phone when contacting eDreams, doesn't recognise my my booking reference at all. So no way to ring them again.
I am really frustrated and lost now.

Paul F.
Paul F.asked

Booking Number: 4765197657 T’Way Airlines credited my refund to eDreams on the March 31st 2020 and eDreams customer service is claiming no knowledge of this, not good enough, compounded by communicating via service centre in India.
Will I need to resort to approaching ACCC to investigate on my behalf

Rodney L.
Rodney L.

How did you go with ACCC? I will follow with my own complaint.

Malvern
Malvernasked

Hi E Dreams,

Booking Number - 4964053995

I have requested a refund several times, I have even cancelled our flights early enough for you to do so. All I get from you is the option for a credit. I only want a refund as per my cancelation policy on the ticket and in your T&C's. Can you please tell me when I will receive a conformation for the booking number above. With thanks.

Natalie B
Natalie Basked

Is there a phone number to call edreams in Australia?
Or how else did you get in contact? I have tried email and Facebook messenger and they have been ignoring me for months. Anyone who was actually able to get in contact, please advise how.

Jvb
Jvb

02 8278 4481
Sydney, New South Wales
try this

Kir
Kir

I have also tried to get in contact but it is only a recorded message. Very bad customer service. I would never recommend E Dreams to anyone!

Raymond F.
Raymond F.asked

check my flight booking

Tasha
Tashaasked

Hi I've received my booking reference number and iam still waiting for a confirmation email as my bank account is also still pending, how long do I need to wait to receive my confirmation?

EVAGGELIA NAKOU

Forever!You won't get any confirmation and even if you do,it may be a lie.Chech before you go to the airport.

Bucky D.
Bucky D.asked

How long does it take for booking to be confirmed

Brennan
Brennan

If you know the date of your departure, the airline, and you have your booking reference number (which should be available from your travel agent) go to the website of the airline and type in Manage My Booking. Type in your booking reference number, and your surname and follow the prompts. You should be able to also book your seating preference and another raft of options which are open on this site. You should also be able to print off your ticket

Forever...

Christine
Christine

Guys do not get cheated by people below who said, some staff kindly answered for them, and promised to refund. 90days? NOP!! I requested refund due to COVID 19 and they promised me for full refund in 90days! but guess what? Today is 87days and still pending! No contact is available unless I have a ticket of departure just before 3 days. No phone, chat and email available! NEVER USE EDREAM!!!!!

Shubh
Shubhasked

My reference number is (reference: 4924104277) no confirmation from 2 days please help as soon as possible
My email [email removed]

Samantha .L M.
Samantha .L M.asked

What time for my flight 2maro pls?

Get an answer from our members and eDreams representatives

Other Booking Services