eDreams

eDreams

• Trip Completed Yes · No (849)
  • Ease of Booking

Getting a credit, covid

Covid and the government won’t allow us to fly to tomorrow
Getting information for a credit was very difficult
Still waiting for a return phone call from eDreams . Had trouble understanding the gentleman on the phones accent.
I hope that we get a credit as we really wanted to go on our flights

Christian Watts
Christian Watts Sydney, NSW

Simply terrible - no customer service to speak of so if you need to amend or cancel forget about it.

Could not fly due to COVID restrictions - edreams dont have a landline to talk to just a chatbot that morphs into a customer service idiot who cant communicate well - they then just tell you to speak to the airlines who in turn send you back to the agent. At no point are you told how long you need to be in the queue for other than a generic statement saying over 15minutes - it took 2 hours in the end. Forget about it - Booking.com and others are so much better.

Torcrot
TorcrotWright 2611, ACT

eNightmares!! Non existent Customer care or service - I will never use them again

Dillo
DilloGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worse service ever, never again

Worse service ever , would never buy or book anything from these guys , 3 weeks later still waiting on my refund money . No emails no phone calls noting to update you about anything. Cost me 100$ to contact them because they are based in the UK. Please guys don’t ever deal with these guys again .

Dena
DenaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fraudulent company - Manipulative and extremely dishonest.

I lost nearly $800 for flights within a small airline that I couldn't make because we were restricted from travelling from Melbourne due to Covid. I tried to cancel the flight 3 times on the website, 4 times by phone and by email. They tried to pass me onto the airline and the airline told me that EDreams had to generate the credit. They now told me I never cancelled the flight even though I have screen shots of our chat conversations. Whatever you do, do not use them you will lose money if you are not allowed to fly.

joanne
joanneHobart, TAS

DO NOT BOOK THROUGH eDREAMS

I attempted to access a refund for flights to Melbourne. Conflicting advice was given on two occassions and not at all unhelpful. Directed me back to Jetstar. Do not use eDreams. Book direct through airline only.

Nadia
NadiaSydney, NSW

Online fraud careful when using your credit cards

I bought a ticket through eDreams online , they listed it $48.94 Jetstar sydney-Brisbane, however, they took $89.90 from my card without my even knowing it until I checked my bank statement. I tried so hard to finally reach their “customer service “ but he can’t do anything to help, even he said he will email me a claim form, he said at least 3 times on phone he will email me and I should have his email in two hours but nothing from him at all. I made a online claim and so far has got nothing back, very high risk when you put all credit card detail at their site and eventually got overcharged.

Good and fast service!

Great service provided! The verification process was super easy and the resolution was offered quickly. Will book flights again from edreams. Thank you. Easy cancellation as well. Quick response time.

Shelby
ShelbyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is the biggest waste of time !!!!

This company clearly doesn’t read there reviews as there are so many bad ones waste of time need my flights refunded due to e dreams team members not contacting airline with my request to change flights due to Covid lock down just needed to move flight to another day oh no to hard for eDreams to do that will never use them again and I’m letting everyone I know not to use them also.

Find out how eDreams compares to other Booking Services

I'm not totally sold on it.

My flight has been cancelled due to Covid 19 and even though I have managed to speak to an operator I am unsure as to whether I will be refunded, I expect an email from eDreams letting me know one way or another.

language

Most people are speaking so bad English that I can't understand them.
They promise to send a confirming mail both time I called them, but never received anything.
My flight was cancelled and when I booked another, I got asked to pay 120$ for each person (we are 5 persons)??? When I called later the fee was 150$ total??
Not happy.
Never will I use eDreams. Most because I can't understand them

Eric
Eric

Nothing but lies!!!

Do not book with this company they will take your money and leave you stranded, they do not have an Australian office just a phone number which is redirected to Spain when you try to get your money back after they canceled your flights they continually lie to you and fob you off by saying your money will be refunded within 3 to 6 months after 15 months and many phone calls still waiting.
Deal with them at your peril.

Booking TypeFlights

Don,t bother to book a flight.

Tried to book two flights, one was relatively easy, the other was totally difficult, not even allowing to get into the site. Then try to get out of e.dream prime subscription, with great difficulty. Still don,t know whether I was unsubscribed as the email requested to confirm has not arrived.

Catherine
CatherineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never use eDreams! Terrible customer Service!

Flight to NZ leaving June 27 was cancelled on May 5th. 40 days later you still haven't given me a flight.Terrible customer service. Will warn others never to use eDreams

Anonymous User
Anonymous UserSouth Australia

Extremely poor service. Always book directly with the airline.

elaine davey
elaine daveyasked

why arm i still waiting for my refund 3 months after the promised refund in full amount, due to e dreams fault. I was at the airport waiting to fly from auckland with booking confirmed but e dreams had not booked me on the flight, so I had to pay for another ticket. Have been promised 3x that i will get a full refund

Kim Harris
Kim Harris

Elaine report them to consumer affairs this what they do they want u to give up really everyone needs to report this agency if enough ppl complain to consumer affairs we just might close them down good luck Elaine ,

Gloria Powell asked

I put the put my email when booking my ticket. And I can't remember my reference number and paid but can't get my ticket. My correct email is [Email Address Removed] .my name is Gloria Powell. Departure date is 10_6 _21.from Sydney to Melbourne. Could you please help as I'm desperately need my ticket .thank you Gloria Powell? I have already have an account

Gloria Powell

Have not received anything regarding my bookings

Garryasked

How can I find out when im credited for a flight I had to cancel

Charles

For my accommodation cancellation I got an email confirming my cancellation. 2 days later the money was deposited on my card. For flights if that didn’t happen ring 1300 070 954 a robot will answer. Put in your 10 digit confirmation number followed by the hash key. Then keep choosing options following through at least 2 menues. At the very end a pleasant agend will answer.

Thanks ill try that

Charles

For my accommodation cancellation I had to cancel via the link on the very original email I got confirming my booking which had a 13 digit confirmation number. That first email was critical because it has a very functional cancellation button

Get an answer from our members and eDreams representatives