eDreams

eDreams (page 2 of 145)

• Trip Completed Yes (188) · No (850)
  • Ease of Booking

Svetlana
SvetlanaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Beware of eDreams Frauds

This company is a bunch of frauds, with no customer service at all.
Most of their customer service officers are incompetent, rude. If you manage to get through to them via the phone (if you are lucky) they wouldn't be able to provide ANY valuable information or assist with your query.
We are still waiting for the refund from our cancelled flights due to COVID19 outbreak. It took at least a month to submit a refund claim, and now more than a year wait to get our money or any update on the status.
Also they charge exuberant "mediation" fee, which I questioned, but haven't received ANY explanation. They charge $150 per person, while other agencies are charging $50.
$150 for allowing you to click on their website!!!!!!!!!

Dissapointing!! Dissapointing

Yes I did incur additional costs for something I had no choice in. Initial flight cancelled and no communication about any of the flights although Melbourne being a Covid hotspot now.

Ted
TedBoronia

CHEATS that steal MONEY from your account.

I used them once and all appeared well on a trip to and from Tasmania Had no issues.
Then came the back statement a charge of $ 92.69 AUD for nothing out of the blue nothing to relate to the charge weeks after the flight. I cannot get in contact with them at all, the chat line is a blind. the phone line only works on a booking number but if it been used it doesn't work either. They are Fraudsters Stay Clear.
Edwin Cripps 0417546828

Eric
Eric

Nothing but lies!!!

Do not book with this company they will take your money and leave you stranded, they do not have an Australian office just a phone number which is redirected to Spain when you try to get your money back after they canceled your flights they continually lie to you and fob you off by saying your money will be refunded within 3 to 6 months after 15 months and many phone calls still waiting.
Deal with them at your peril.

Deal face to face with a travel agent

What is a Mediation Fee? The quote should be all inclusive and should not have tacked on fees!!! Takes a long time on their hotline to get a human response to a simple query!!! Unsure of how eDreams, an international booking agency, bobs up on an airline website when you go in to book a domestic flight?? It was not a simple procedure - more time consuming than what it was worth!! Will go to a travel agent next time.

Kim HarrisSouthwest, VIC

EDreams Are Full On Thieves

Do not give these guys your money specially if your in Australia u will never get your money back even if ure in a covid hotspot and u have to pay an extra $106 to rebook and an extra $100 for a credit note you can spend anywhere up to 60 mins on a chat line waiting to talk to a human and you will have to get onto that same chat line 20 times before u even find out you have to pay all this money to them to get u're own money back seriously the worsted agency in the world not worth a rating but I had to give them a star to submit this report they are not worth it guys pls BE AWARE

Don,t bother to book a flight.

Tried to book two flights, one was relatively easy, the other was totally difficult, not even allowing to get into the site. Then try to get out of e.dream prime subscription, with great difficulty. Still don,t know whether I was unsubscribed as the email requested to confirm has not arrived.

Catherine
CatherineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never use eDreams! Terrible customer Service!

Flight to NZ leaving June 27 was cancelled on May 5th. 40 days later you still haven't given me a flight.Terrible customer service. Will warn others never to use eDreams

Anonymous User
Anonymous UserSouth Australia

Extremely poor service. Always book directly with the airline.

Find out how eDreams compares to other Booking Services

Warning: never use this service

The booking was easy. The cancellation due to COVID restrictions is not. Difficult website to navigate when you have to make a change that you don't want to make. My airline cancelled and I had to handle everything myself. I also had to cancel my hotel accomodation myself. Somehow edreams still says that my bookings are active. The airline has refunded my money back to edreams, but I suspect I won't see it for a long time if ever. I'm pretty patience because COVID has messed a lot of these kinds of bookings around, however edreams overcharges and I wished I'd booked directly with the airline! Really I don't know how these companies survive as long as they do.

Jessica
JessicaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

THE BEST agent I have ever had !!

DENNEY was an amazing person! Very decent and also very sincere,We've all been through stressful times during the day, but this agent actually helped me with my question, he was organized. In fact, he was very direct about my need and he always did his best.
Thanks DENNEY

Waiting on feedback after claiming a refund.

Firstly very difficult to cancel booking as COVID effected many callers I suspect. After 3 days I was answered by phone straight away and was accommodated by a very helpful Sandip. Waiting on feed back within the week.

Graeme B.
Graeme B.Southern and Hills, SA

Agent that gets what you need.

In times of uncertainty eDreams managed our booking and resolved problems as they arose.
We had travel booked which unfortunately could not take place.
Cancellation was our only option at this time. eDreams met our requirement.

Never use their service

they don't have a refund policy and they charge extra on changes in your flight changes and also charge a service fee. I suggest never ever book a flight from them.

Biggest scam ever

Biggest scam ever! They kept telling me the airline took my money then cancelled the flight and they wouldn’t refund!! I had to book another flight straight through Qantas and you can see the difference. I spoke to the airline and they never received the money and told they get it a lot with eDreams! Disgusting!

elaine davey
elaine daveyasked

why arm i still waiting for my refund 3 months after the promised refund in full amount, due to e dreams fault. I was at the airport waiting to fly from auckland with booking confirmed but e dreams had not booked me on the flight, so I had to pay for another ticket. Have been promised 3x that i will get a full refund

Kim Harris

Elaine report them to consumer affairs this what they do they want u to give up really everyone needs to report this agency if enough ppl complain to consumer affairs we just might close them down good luck Elaine ,

Gloria Powell asked

I put the put my email when booking my ticket. And I can't remember my reference number and paid but can't get my ticket. My correct email is [Email Address Removed] .my name is Gloria Powell. Departure date is 10_6 _21.from Sydney to Melbourne. Could you please help as I'm desperately need my ticket .thank you Gloria Powell? I have already have an account

Gloria Powell

Have not received anything regarding my bookings

Garryasked

How can I find out when im credited for a flight I had to cancel

Charles

For my accommodation cancellation I got an email confirming my cancellation. 2 days later the money was deposited on my card. For flights if that didn’t happen ring 1300 070 954 a robot will answer. Put in your 10 digit confirmation number followed by the hash key. Then keep choosing options following through at least 2 menues. At the very end a pleasant agend will answer.

Thanks ill try that

Charles

For my accommodation cancellation I had to cancel via the link on the very original email I got confirming my booking which had a 13 digit confirmation number. That first email was critical because it has a very functional cancellation button

Get an answer from our members and eDreams representatives