eDreams

eDreams (page 4 of 144)

• Trip Completed Yes (187) · No (844)
  • Ease of Booking

Avoid where ever possible

Impossible to find a phone number, they claim to make it easy to change bookings, but you might need to wait a few days to get any kind of answer.

Multiple times the agent on the chat function asked if I was "still there" while I was messaging and then they closed the convo without fixing anything. Terrible experience.

Andronicas
AndronicasGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Customer service was exceptional, especially under pressure!

Called because my fight details were changed by the airline. Experience of customer services was exceptional. The time it took was a little while, due to current pandemic challenges, however I was kept informed throughout the entire process.

Daniella
DaniellaCanberra Central 2601, ACT

They stole my money!

I booked a flight from Adelaide to Canberra over a month ago (Paid for and already travelled).
Today I checked my account and they have taken $89.99 out without my permission (I have not signed up to anything) they're impossible to get in contact with. Not impressed.

Find out how eDreams compares to other Booking Services

On line edreams products perfect for all ages

I have booked air tickets on line through this edreams agent. They supposed to take Commission but didn’t, due to my situations. They are also doing free date change. Thanks

Enightmares, not edreams !

Booked 2 return flights to Malta. I was charged for services never ordered & they refused to cancel them. Customer service was obnoxious. When I asked full cancellation, it was refused (!) I've lost my money.

Ron Ezard
Ron EzardGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

change flight times on day of travel

no extra fees needed to be paid
resolved in quick time
i needed to change flight times so when i arrived at Coffs Harbour I could meet my bus time table.
great service.

Maggs
MaggsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thank goodness I was able to speak to a human being

I wanted to change my flight details due to unforeseen circumstances. Try as I might I could not understand how to navigate the eDreams web site to do this. I couldn't download the app as I didn't know how to do that. Thank goodness for Ankit Aggarwal. He was polite, patient, extremely helpful, obliging and he fixed the problem.

Sam
Sam

This is a scam!

So helpful and obliging but expensive

Had to change booking time cost an extra 569 dollars which I thought was excessive ! But overall experience very helpful and resolved quickly ! Justine was very polite and courteous ! Would recommend this company service

Easy Booking Process

Booked 4 flights and received all relevant info quickly. When I had an enquiry handled by phone it was done efficiently and in a timely fashion. For example: I wanted to check one of my flight's details with the particular airline and the phone consultant guided me through the process while I was online.

Adrian
AdrianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Change of Flight

I needed to change my flights and the agent handled my request with aplomb, skill and politeness.

It was vey easy to do and took less that 15 minutes. It was also a relief to have the matter handled expeditiously.

eDreams Disappointment in service.

I was about to book two return flights to Melbourne but did not proceed and gave no details re my card details. However eDREAMS withdrew the cost from my Credit card without approval or my knowledge.
To cancel the tickets is impossible . They do not respond to any requests to cancel the flight.
eDreams has a habit of using other Company Websites to gain customers giving you the false impression that you are dealing with the company you requested. Avoid eDREAMS.

There's a catch

I accidently signed up with this company thinking I was going to get a discount when flying - that was not the case I got charged $89.99 for signing up but because I didn't book thru them I didn't get a discount.

Catherine C
Catherine C

Not an Australian Company

I inadvertently booked flights through this company. They are not Australian and I was charged an extra amount of money for currency conversion. Also the customer service officers are international and have strong accents that are hard to understand. Use a domestic flight booking company not this one if you are in AU.

Chris R.
Chris R.South East Queensland, QLD

No boarding passes recieved, no numbers to call, too much hassle.

No boarding passes recieved, no numbers to call, too much hassle. When i got to airling staff to arrange boarding pass, they commented that this happens all the time with edreams. Never again.

elaine davey
elaine daveyasked

why arm i still waiting for my refund 3 months after the promised refund in full amount, due to e dreams fault. I was at the airport waiting to fly from auckland with booking confirmed but e dreams had not booked me on the flight, so I had to pay for another ticket. Have been promised 3x that i will get a full refund

Kim Harris
Kim Harris

Elaine report them to consumer affairs this what they do they want u to give up really everyone needs to report this agency if enough ppl complain to consumer affairs we just might close them down good luck Elaine ,

Gloria Powell asked

I put the put my email when booking my ticket. And I can't remember my reference number and paid but can't get my ticket. My correct email is [Email Address Removed] .my name is Gloria Powell. Departure date is 10_6 _21.from Sydney to Melbourne. Could you please help as I'm desperately need my ticket .thank you Gloria Powell? I have already have an account

Gloria Powell

Have not received anything regarding my bookings

Garryasked

How can I find out when im credited for a flight I had to cancel

Charles

For my accommodation cancellation I got an email confirming my cancellation. 2 days later the money was deposited on my card. For flights if that didn’t happen ring 1300 070 954 a robot will answer. Put in your 10 digit confirmation number followed by the hash key. Then keep choosing options following through at least 2 menues. At the very end a pleasant agend will answer.

Thanks ill try that

Charles

For my accommodation cancellation I had to cancel via the link on the very original email I got confirming my booking which had a 13 digit confirmation number. That first email was critical because it has a very functional cancellation button

Get an answer from our members and eDreams representatives