eDreams

eDreams

• Trip Completed Yes (6) · No (24)
  • Ease of Booking
Simone B.
Simone B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quick to take your money, not so quick with refund

Had to cancel booking, could only do it online and no cancel my flight option only refund option. It will take 3-6 months for refund.
Not good enough in these times.

language

Most people are speaking so bad English that I can't understand them.
They promise to send a confirming mail both time I called them, but never received anything.
My flight was cancelled and when I booked another, I got asked to pay 120$ for each person (we are 5 persons)??? When I called later the fee was 150$ total??
Not happy.
Never will I use eDreams. Most because I can't understand them

Deal face to face with a travel agent

What is a Mediation Fee? The quote should be all inclusive and should not have tacked on fees!!! Takes a long time on their hotline to get a human response to a simple query!!! Unsure of how eDreams, an international booking agency, bobs up on an airline website when you go in to book a domestic flight?? It was not a simple procedure - more time consuming than what it was worth!! Will go to a travel agent next time.

MDW
MDWMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Tax receipt & booking.

1. I have twice (phone call & email) asked for a tax receipt to show that I have paid the invoice amount for my flights; so far all I have received back is another simplified invoice (which I already had).
Please send me a receipt!
2. Trying to book flights through this site meant wading through so many advertising emails that it was difficult to use & frustrating at times...lesson learnt.

Virginia S.
Virginia S.

Problems

Booking made in good faith, it was stated that flight from Brisbane to Christchurch had no stops. I booked with eDreams as a result. Booking mismanaged, Arrival Akl @ 5.15 Connecting flight leaving at 5.00?! Encountered unexpected fees also.

Ease of Booking
Neil J
Neil JSouth East Queensland, QLD

Still awaiting my refund

After selling us a package deal flights and accommodation the flights were denied by carrier
EDreams confirmed the accommodation. But we’re not able to provide flights after multiple calls/emails they agreed to refund the accommodation which they billed us for told 5 to 10 days
I have had to call again still No Refund told yet again it will take up to 10 days now 24 days Still NO REFUND looks like calling again

aNightmare not an eDream

We booked a family holiday for a significant family holiday 5 months ago- with the intention of being together.... Didn't happen. Our flights have been chopped and changed a dozen time to be NOTHING like what we originally wanted. Our flight times are appalling, impacting on our booked accommodation. The operator Tarun, was polite and efficient, but unable to make any recompense for our inconvenience. I will never use or recommend eDReams. We feel totally ripped of

Some work has to be done on your customer service. It is very hard to talk to someone.

I encountered unexpected additional fees of $32 and $64 for two flights called edreams
I waited a very long time to speak with your agent.
It was too hard to get a refund.

Ease of Booking
Ron
RonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely disappointing

Your customer service has a long way to go before I use you again or recommend to others. Also looking at your reviews I can see a lot of negative feedback.

Frustrated
FrustratedGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Electronic issues

Needed to change my departure booking. I have attempted to do that change within 2 hrs of initial booking online with no joy. I then contacted the 1300 number and was on hold for 1hr.26 min. I then rang through on another phone to be apologized to and again had further issues, I was then rung back and success I was able to change flights.
Please sort out this issue as I have wasted over 3 hours today on hold for an issue that could have been done in 5 minutes.

Kevin Lampard
Kevin LampardGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Tiring menu options not very clear and annoying!! The extra star is for the person who finally helped me!

I wanted change my booking from Economy to Business class. I had to ring back and go through very tiring menu options to finally get to someone who could help.

Avoid this flight provider.

So hard to get a hold of customer service to confirm my date of birth which was holding up the booking confirmation. Still haven't received information. Dodgy.
Divyank was very helpful on the phone though.

Rob
RobGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No communication

Air travel bookings are very important to a holiday. The airline cancelled the flight and put us on the same flight a day earlier. The only communication from eDreams was incorrect. We finally got Deepak from an Aust. phone number. He was reassuring and helpful and possibly the only helpful person at eDreams. Unfortunately he did nothing and the only way to know if we are on any flight is by contacting the airline.

Graeme
GraemeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Waiting for a refund on flights they cancelled for over 6 months

I paid for 7 flights from Australia to and around the Med in Sept 2019. These flights due in May 2020, were cancelled by the airline - not me. eDreams ask everyone for patience, refunds might take 3-6 months. It is now more than that and you cant get any contact with them that provides any confidence.

Julia E
Julia EPerth, WA

Difficult and timely to change flights

elaine davey
elaine daveyasked

why arm i still waiting for my refund 3 months after the promised refund in full amount, due to e dreams fault. I was at the airport waiting to fly from auckland with booking confirmed but e dreams had not booked me on the flight, so I had to pay for another ticket. Have been promised 3x that i will get a full refund

Kim Harris
Kim Harris

Elaine report them to consumer affairs this what they do they want u to give up really everyone needs to report this agency if enough ppl complain to consumer affairs we just might close them down good luck Elaine ,

Gloria Powell asked

I put the put my email when booking my ticket. And I can't remember my reference number and paid but can't get my ticket. My correct email is [Email Address Removed] .my name is Gloria Powell. Departure date is 10_6 _21.from Sydney to Melbourne. Could you please help as I'm desperately need my ticket .thank you Gloria Powell? I have already have an account

Gloria Powell

Have not received anything regarding my bookings

Garryasked

How can I find out when im credited for a flight I had to cancel

Charles

For my accommodation cancellation I got an email confirming my cancellation. 2 days later the money was deposited on my card. For flights if that didn’t happen ring 1300 070 954 a robot will answer. Put in your 10 digit confirmation number followed by the hash key. Then keep choosing options following through at least 2 menues. At the very end a pleasant agend will answer.

Thanks ill try that

Charles

For my accommodation cancellation I had to cancel via the link on the very original email I got confirming my booking which had a 13 digit confirmation number. That first email was critical because it has a very functional cancellation button

Get an answer from our members and eDreams representatives