eDreams

eDreams

• Trip Completed Yes (11) · No (33)
  • Ease of Booking

I'm not totally sold on it.

My flight has been cancelled due to Covid 19 and even though I have managed to speak to an operator I am unsure as to whether I will be refunded, I expect an email from eDreams letting me know one way or another.

Ease of Booking

Don,t bother to book a flight.

Tried to book two flights, one was relatively easy, the other was totally difficult, not even allowing to get into the site. Then try to get out of e.dream prime subscription, with great difficulty. Still don,t know whether I was unsubscribed as the email requested to confirm has not arrived.

Edreams is good but sometimes had some issues

My recent inquiry with Jaskaran was resolved. He is very helpful and supportive. Had some issues in the past with edreams regarding refunds but hopefully it will get solved soon.

Maggs
MaggsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thank goodness I was able to speak to a human being

I wanted to change my flight details due to unforeseen circumstances. Try as I might I could not understand how to navigate the eDreams web site to do this. I couldn't download the app as I didn't know how to do that. Thank goodness for Ankit Aggarwal. He was polite, patient, extremely helpful, obliging and he fixed the problem.

Catherine C
Catherine C

Not an Australian Company

I inadvertently booked flights through this company. They are not Australian and I was charged an extra amount of money for currency conversion. Also the customer service officers are international and have strong accents that are hard to understand. Use a domestic flight booking company not this one if you are in AU.

Flo B.
Flo B.Sydney, NSW

Wait for jours over the phone to finally get someone who hung up on you! Not the best site!!

Flight cancelled and no response to my calls for other options so the service could have been more efficient! After talking to 3 people finally a gentleman helped me with my issue.

Alois
AloisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Change of travel date

Rahul was helpful when texting to resolve a problem. Bad experience with the app, far too slow in confirming any changes! Had phone calls from different teams in U.K. in the middle of the night and voice messages I could not open. After the agent made the change, the app still showed the old booking for a day. All very confusing and stressful!

Meryl
Meryl Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Refund Delay

Ankesh Rai was polite but failed to deliver on the promise of refund within 48 hours. Edreams on my online account advised that refund has been processes months ago now but no refund received. Numerous calls to edreams talinging to guys like Ankesh have advised me to "wait" please be "patient" but no refund

Paulinemay
PaulinemaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Long wait

I won't be using EDreams as a third party for flights again. Understandably, Since covid hit a year ago, I had flights cancelled by the airline (only because I contacted the airline direct to do so). When the reality was that there would be no overseas travel, I decided to cancel. I did this through EDreams. Since cancelling I had to make many, many calls to EDreams to find out where my refund was. The online manage my booking page told me nothing really. I was told that I had to wait for the airline to refund to EDreams. I have now waited 125 days and still no refund! I feel that it would now be easier to book directly through the airline for less hassle of going back and forth to a third party.

Rebooking challenges

After solely using the edreams app to change flights, I was frustrated when no contact was made back to me for 3-4days to confirm anything. I finally found a 24 hours phone number buried in the website. I spoke with Ritish ( a respectful gentleman) who has promised me all will be fine. Time will tell.

Robyn D.Sydney, NSW

Still waiting for refund

United refunded my trip to you in mid January. After many calls I am still waiting for my refund. Ashish was extremely helpful today and trusting he will be able to track it down for me after 2 months
Also I rang 4 times before my I could get through today as the recorded message would not accept my details.
I have booked with eDreams many times but this experience is making me think twice on my next booking.

Robyn D.

Update. I did not hear back from eDreams and now have been asked to wait 120 days before expecting a reply. This is ridiculous!!

Finally someone I could talk to!

Deepak was able to clear problem with my refund on cancellation of flight by airline. Previous agent was difficult to understand. Very happy with Deepak though. He was extremely helpful.

Booking TypeFlights
Ally
AllySouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

Booked in a hurry online thinking I was dealing with Quantas. I did not get a confirmation of the booking and it took me attempts over four days to find a way of talking to someone . The problem was solved within a few minutes. The Customer service computer system is terrible it , it takes you around and around.
I made the booking in Australia , on an Australian Airline, Paid a price in Aus Dollars with a credit card and then found I had been charged currency exchange costs by the card company.

Simon A.
Simon A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cash refund - hard to get

I booked a Jetstar flight from Melbourne to Newcastle. Due to COVID, I could not follow through with this booking. eDreams website said to contact Jetstar directly. I did. Jetstar then paid refund directly to eDreams. eDreams took no action to refund the money to me. I looked everywhere to try and find out how to contact a human. The eDreams website has nothing at all. It was only when I stumbled across their Facebook Messenger was when I actually talked to a human. They said they would send the money within 2 weeks to my bank account. Here's hoping that they will actually follow through on that commitment.

Great service but not timely

Needing to talk to a consultant, my wait time for the privilege was nearly an hour. The service, great once I got through but irritated that it took so long

elaine davey
elaine daveyasked

why arm i still waiting for my refund 3 months after the promised refund in full amount, due to e dreams fault. I was at the airport waiting to fly from auckland with booking confirmed but e dreams had not booked me on the flight, so I had to pay for another ticket. Have been promised 3x that i will get a full refund

Kim Harris
Kim Harris

Elaine report them to consumer affairs this what they do they want u to give up really everyone needs to report this agency if enough ppl complain to consumer affairs we just might close them down good luck Elaine ,

Gloria Powell asked

I put the put my email when booking my ticket. And I can't remember my reference number and paid but can't get my ticket. My correct email is [Email Address Removed] .my name is Gloria Powell. Departure date is 10_6 _21.from Sydney to Melbourne. Could you please help as I'm desperately need my ticket .thank you Gloria Powell? I have already have an account

Gloria Powell

Have not received anything regarding my bookings

Garryasked

How can I find out when im credited for a flight I had to cancel

Charles

For my accommodation cancellation I got an email confirming my cancellation. 2 days later the money was deposited on my card. For flights if that didn’t happen ring 1300 070 954 a robot will answer. Put in your 10 digit confirmation number followed by the hash key. Then keep choosing options following through at least 2 menues. At the very end a pleasant agend will answer.

Thanks ill try that

Charles

For my accommodation cancellation I had to cancel via the link on the very original email I got confirming my booking which had a 13 digit confirmation number. That first email was critical because it has a very functional cancellation button

Get an answer from our members and eDreams representatives