eDreams

eDreams

• Trip Completed Yes (18) · No (81)
  • Ease of Booking

Waiting on feedback after claiming a refund.

Firstly very difficult to cancel booking as COVID effected many callers I suspect. After 3 days I was answered by phone straight away and was accommodated by a very helpful Sandip. Waiting on feed back within the week.

Subagio Kusuma
Subagio KusumaSouth East Queensland, QLD

ticket refund

very helpful and trying his best to resolve problem. He promised to get my refund that has been outstanding for 300 days to be resolved in 15 days. Will check and hope all is done but he is definitely very helpful and friendly

MikeM
MikeM

Helpful service

I had to change my flights due to covid 19. After wasn’t quite a while I was connected to Unjawal Agarwal who was very helpful and managed to change my details efficiently.

willow
willow Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good customer service

Good customer service, she explained my issue I had to me, although it was a little difficult to find the correct number to contact them from Australia but outcome good

Trip CompletedNo
Ules
UlesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Helpful agent

The agent Ujjawal was very helpful and provided me with lots of possible options to change my travel details. The original booking was easy, now to changing the booking due to border closures....

Rodney B.
Rodney B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

very happy with out come

booked my flights weeks ago very happy with that. But down the track there was money taken out of my account with out me knowing they tell me was for EDREAMS PRIME for the amount of $89.99 Dollars i so surprised to see this money taken out my account ! But they were very helpful to get that money back for the person at the end did a wonderful job to help me as being a Pensioner , money is hard to come by it's a day to day struggle so thank you !
Rodney Brown

Theresa
TheresaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very nice service, and even better that it’s anytime!

Very polite customer service. Sometimes it is a little bit hard to understand them but they do their best. My matter was resolved within minutes. I find it amazing that their on call services are always available. Love eDreams but I honestly do get WAY too many emails.

Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.Sydney, NSW

Good team work

We had to change the flight plan due to the flooding. Although it took a longer time to solve it, most customer service were helpful and tried their best to answer my question and contact with Airline company.

Very helpful

Denney was very polite and helpful with my request. I got through quickly on the phone and Denney located and fixed my issue while I waited on the phone. I wish him all the best.

Ease of Booking

elaine daveySydney, NSW

happy

paid an extra,$5
having to ring and,not make changes on line,was difficult as it was,an international call. The operator was,very helpful and polite. I had to make 2 calls to confirm the booking which was very inconvenient being,an international call from a relatives house

Quick response. Sorted things out

I booked a return domestic flight. Only the return flight was charged and return tickets emailed to me. After my enquiry the full amount was charged and a "Travel Document" on the departure flight was ussied. However, no ticket from the airlines has arrived as yet.

Chat is back up and running

Ankesh Rai was the chat agent allocated, very helpful and prompt, indicating that request for refund after covid reasons has been escalated to airline although may take 120 days. Unsure if I will get a suitable response from airline. edreams had no way of being contacted for the past year with covid which was very disappointing, and i do wonder if it's ultimately better to book directly with the airline because if the agent is not responsive a refund cannot be obtained directly from the airline.

Sandra
Sandra Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Much better corresponding with a person. The robot kept asking the same questions.

I booked a flight, other than I was booked on a non-refundable fair in this COVID time was a shock and was not informed until I changed.
Rather complicated to change my booking until I chatted with a person.

After a very difficult and extended time factor trying to sort out my problem, Rohit was the one who handled it quickly and efficiently. He carefully explained each process I had to do. Thank you

Leny
LenyDarling Downs, QLD

Refund on ticket due to covid

I contacted edream to get a refund on our flights which were cancelled due to covid-19. The gentleman I spoke to in India assured me the refund has been processed over the phone and it will take up to 120 days to get processed. I hope I eventually receive this refund.

elaine daveyasked

why arm i still waiting for my refund 3 months after the promised refund in full amount, due to e dreams fault. I was at the airport waiting to fly from auckland with booking confirmed but e dreams had not booked me on the flight, so I had to pay for another ticket. Have been promised 3x that i will get a full refund

Kim Harris
Kim Harris

Elaine report them to consumer affairs this what they do they want u to give up really everyone needs to report this agency if enough ppl complain to consumer affairs we just might close them down good luck Elaine ,

Gloria Powell asked

I put the put my email when booking my ticket. And I can't remember my reference number and paid but can't get my ticket. My correct email is [Email Address Removed] .my name is Gloria Powell. Departure date is 10_6 _21.from Sydney to Melbourne. Could you please help as I'm desperately need my ticket .thank you Gloria Powell? I have already have an account

Gloria Powell

Have not received anything regarding my bookings

Garryasked

How can I find out when im credited for a flight I had to cancel

Charles

For my accommodation cancellation I got an email confirming my cancellation. 2 days later the money was deposited on my card. For flights if that didn’t happen ring 1300 070 954 a robot will answer. Put in your 10 digit confirmation number followed by the hash key. Then keep choosing options following through at least 2 menues. At the very end a pleasant agend will answer.

Thanks ill try that

Charles

For my accommodation cancellation I had to cancel via the link on the very original email I got confirming my booking which had a 13 digit confirmation number. That first email was critical because it has a very functional cancellation button

Get an answer from our members and eDreams representatives