Edwards & Co Oscar Mx

Edwards & Co Oscar Mx

• Suitable for Running Yes (8) · No (0)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

SO DISAPPOINTED

I'm completely disappointed at the brand overall. I can't review the pram because I bought it in November and haven't yet received it. I have sent multiple emails to follow up and always get told the pram is coming "next week". They seem to have no idea of when I'll actually get it. I'm almost due, I'm the most organised person but I have no pram because Edward & co hasn't been able to send me mine or give me a proper update of when I should expect it.

Purchased in November 2020.

Jef18

Jef18North-West & West coast, TAS

Great pram!

Love this pram!! The suspension is absolutely amazing! Easy to fold up! Super stylish, adjustable handle bar, click brake (so you don't hurt your foot in thongs), big basket, the list goes on & on! And the carry cot is just great! Only thing missing would be a little peek hole on the canopy so you can check the baby if they are forward facing while walking. But apart from that would give it a 9 and a half out 10!

Purchased in September 2020 at Baby Village Online store for $999.00.

Mark E.Edwards & Co

Thanks so much for your comments, @Jef18, it's great to hear you're loving your pram. And thanks for the suggestion re a peek hole in the canopy, we'll take that on board. Please get in touch if ever we can help with anything.

Love my stroller!

The Oscar Mx ticks all the boxes for our family: three-wheels for more rugged terrain and big walks; parent-facing seat; extendable sun canopy which shades baby's face well from the sun; huge storage basket...I could go on.

We used the Carry Cot attachment which was a lifesaver for our second born. Took it away on holiday as a portacot.

Purchased in October 2019.

3-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Find out how Edwards & Co Oscar Mx compares to other 3-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Great!!

I have the Oscar mx with carry cot and capsule. I love how easy the frame is to put up and collapse and is not too heavy even post csection. It’s not too bulky to lift into vehicle either. Both capsule and frame clip in so easily.
Manoeuvres well and feels sturdy.

Purchased in June 2020.

The perfect stroller!

Very happy with the Edwards and co pram.. love that my baby can face me but if needed or wanted to could turn the seat the other way too! This is a huge thing for us! I had another pram different brand and unfortunately I had to sell it due to baby wanting to face me and i love how everything clicks and is easy to adjust! Bubs looks super cosy especially with the liners. Overall highly recommend this pram!

Purchased in June 2020 at Baby on the move for $1,000.00.

Show me a better pram... I’ll wait.

Purchased in November 2019 at Edwards & Co for $899.00.

Oscar MX - the best and most stylish stroller.

Easy to use with the wheels being light enough to lift even after a c-section! Love how quickly the capsule, carry cot and seat all clip in and out of the wheels. Bubs is so happy and comfortable to be wheeled along the gravel paths and boardwalk around the estuary.

Purchased in June 2020 for $1,600.00.

Perfect pram, absolutely love it! Love the forward and rear facing options. Super light and easy to put up and down; and into the car. Looks STUNNING and is super smooth! My 18 month old son loves all the comfort and loves that he is able to push it along on our walks as well!

Purchased in September 2020.

Best buggy out.

Purchased in October 2019 for $799.00.

3-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Find out how Edwards & Co Oscar Mx compares to other 3-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Jaimy

JaimyNew South Wales

Love my MX

We have always used Edwards & Co. The design and quality are always superior. Our MX is our second E&C Oscar stroller, we upgraded for the new design and more compact fit. The stroller goes with us everywhere. It fits in the car with ease and goes from rear to front facing without hassle. I love jogging with mine and going for walks everyday. The capsule was a huge advantage in the early days and now the recline options are ideal for our sleeping bubba. Huge basket for shopping trips and the rain and sun covers are the best I’ve ever used. The small
Details are what makes this a great choice.... and it’s a NZ company! Ticked all of our boxes.

Purchased in July 2020 for $800.00.

Best Pram

Amazing! Love the forward and rear facing of the seat for baby. Easy transition of the capsule from the car to the pram especially with a sleeping baby. Easy to put up and down and not too heavy. Easy harness to use. Would highly recommend. Very well though out!

Purchased in January 2020.

Amazing Stroller! Amazing customer service!

We love our stroller and don’t know how we would get by without it! When looking for a stroller it was the easiest one to quickly pack down and that is what sold us on this over the other brands. The clip on carry cot has been a life saver for sleeps away at the bach or naps on the go and capsule is very handy too. We did encounter some minor issues with our stroller but the customer service we received in getting these fixed promptly was outstanding. Would highly recommend for any parents looking for a new stroller!

Purchased in January 2019.

CassieLee

CassieLeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Yet to use, but so far so good

Purchased in August 2020 at Edwards and Co for $810.00.