Edwards & Co Oscar Mx

Edwards & Co Oscar Mx

MPN: HMV501
See the Best 3-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Edwards & Co

Pros

Simple cleaning
Easy to adjust pram configuration
Goes over different terrain types

• Suitable for Running Yes (21) · No (4)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Tammy
TammyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Pram!

Absolutely love my pram. Light weight and easy to manoeuvre. My little one is very comfortable and loves being in his pram.

Purchased in for $999.

Liezl
LiezlPerth, WA

Great walking pram - not for general use

This pram is super smooth to push and handles long walks so very well!
However, I am not a fan of taking it into the shops as the wheels stick out on both sides making it hard to manoeuvre through stores.
My baby loves sitting in it, but when it comes to sleeping has a hard time with the shape the leg rest makes when in a full recline. His knees have to stick up.
If you want this pram to take on walks - the best!
If you are looking for a general use prams to take to the store or have baby nap at a restaurant, might not be the best fit.

Purchased in at Babyroad for $850.

darrelle h.
darrelle h.Perth, WA

An amazing luxe lightweight pram

This is such a lovely pram. It’s sturdy and feels/looks of excellent quality, but is extremely lightweight and folds up to a great compact size. I did lots of research on prams and so glad I went with this one.

Purchased in for $900.

Court and Jono
Court and JonoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Our best baby purchase yet! Incredible functions

My husband and I spent months reading reviews, visiting stores to try out prams and speaking with friends and family trying to find the best pram. This one ticks all of our boxes. Manoeuvrability and quick folding/ unfolding is unlike any other pram we have tried. We've done several test runs in the house and the three wheels makes sharp turns a breeze. There are so many different functions! Huge storage space and very lightweight. It is incredibly easy to go from bassinet, to car capsule, to pram in either parent or world facing. Our bub isn't here yet but I am certain this will make our day to day life much easier and keep bub safe and comfortable.

Purchased in for $1,499.

candytrip
candytripSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great all rounder! Lacks a good coverage hood!

A great all rounder pram. Super lovely to push and feels so lightweight. Huge basket for storage which was a main reason I purchased. Being my third baby and having a slight pram addiction Ive owned many prams, the only thing letting this pram down is the hood size. The hood needs an extra fold to come down one more for far better sun protection (yes Ive always got the mesh open for the 'extra coverage') we've been using our pram 6 months now and the hood is always popping back to the position it would usually be in if the mesh was still zipped up which is super annoying. If the hood was bigger this would be the perfect pram as all other features are great!

renee04
renee04melbourne

Fab pram!

Love this pram! It is so nice to push and easy to pull apart to put in the car. Our newborn is enjoying the newborn cushion which is a great feature. The basket underneath is a fab size. Looking forward to seeing how this pram grows with our baby.

Meg
MegRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Very happy with our purchase

Folds up to a nice compact size - great for the car. Very durable on different terrains with great suspension. Perfect for in town and the bush. Very comfortable for our baby, we like that the seat can face us or forward

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
The Top-Rated Baby Products of 2022

the-top-rated-baby-products-of-2022

Great pram

I’m so happy that we ended up going with our Edwards and Co pram. It was super easy to assemble, easy pack up and down and is easy to push around

Purchased in for $999.

A great all rounder!

Samantha westRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Terrible!!!! Disappointed

The seat always gets caught in the underneath carrying area every time we pack and unpack it and it has now snapped, leave babys foot area dangling/bad for his back!
This is all within the first two months of use.

Purchased for $800.

Hello Mark,
Oscar Mx. I can send through photos, I just believe it is a design flaw for the bottom of the seating area to catch onto the under tray when seat is facing forward.

Wish I’d found it sooner

I’m a mummy of four, and over a period of 9 years I’ve owned a bugaboo chameleon/ a bugaboo donkey and a baby zen yo-yo; which are all great prams! But when I had my fourth baby I wanted to downsize from the donkey, and a girlfriend suggested I try the Oscar Mx…wow it drives as seamlessly as a bugaboo but the ease of which it can go up and down is incredible…I can’t believe how easy it is compared to my other prams. I bought the newborn insert and it’s amazing. It looks beautiful and the price point is amazing. I only wish I’d discovered the company years ago! I’m so happy :)

Purchased in for $899.

Ash A
Ash AHunter Region, NSW

Fabulous pram

Easy to use with a click on a button
3 adjustable seat levels forward and rear facing.
Great sun protection with extendable cover.
Sun shade and rain cover wonderful additions a

Purchased in for $799.

AMAAAAAZING.

This pram is hands down amazing. It’s stylish, practical and has all the features! I love that you can change it into a carry cot and capsule… it’s really all you need. My boy loves his and so do I!!

Kim
KimWestern Australia

A must have for us!

Mark E.Edwards & CoSend a private message

Wow Kim, thank you for the glowing review! We're so pleased you're happy with your purchase :)

Nik
Nik

Stylish off road pram

Mark E.Edwards & CoSend a private message

Thanks for taking the time to review your Oscar, Nik. We especially love hearing from rural customers and to know the Oscar performs just as well on rougher terrain.

Tash
Tashasked

when it comes to stability, being only 3 wheeled, is the weight still evenly distributed to prevent the pram from tipping over?

Anna
Anna
Julia

I haven’t had an issues with the pram tipping! It is very smooth to push around and easier with three wheels on uneven ground :)

Rachael M.
Rachael M.asked

How much weight can the basket hold?

Mark E.Edwards & CoSend a private message

Hi Rachel, the maximum weight limit is 5kg, and the volume of the basket is 44 litres (about 3 beach bags). Cheers, Mark.

Yana
Yana asked

Hey there - is this pram ok for off roading on gravel etc?

Mark E.Edwards & CoSend a private message

Hi Yana, the feedback we have had is that the stroller handles well off the footpath and travels really well on gravel. I hope that helps. Please email us at hello@edwardsandcobaby.com if you have any questions.

Get an answer from our members and Edwards & Co representatives

Features:

• The Edwards & Co Oscar Mx is a 3-wheel pram that comes with a newborn insert cushion, letting you use the seat straight away.
  • Puncture-proof tyres and a dual ball-bearing front swivel system get rid of the need for hardware maintenance with normal use of the pram.
  • When folded, the Oscar pram is so compact that it fits into almost every car boot.
  • It also has all-wheel suspension, making it suitable for active families who are keen to get out and explore the outdoors.
  • You can choose to also purchase accessories such as a carry cot, a rain or sun cover, a seat liner, a sleeping bag, and a cup holder.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the pram was simple to clean and look after. This was said to be partly due to the ability to switch out different covers and liners, which made it easy to take apart.
  • They also loved how simple it was to adjust the seat levels and configuration of the pram. Users particularly appreciated how you could adjust the seat to be both rear and forward-facing.
  • Reviewers also appreciated how well the pram was able to go over different types of terrains, from grass to pothole-ridden footpaths. They noted that it still felt smooth to manoeuvre, even on more bumpy paths.

ProductReview_2022 Awards_logo

The Edwards & Co Oscar Mx was one of our 2022 ProductReview.com.au Award Winners, winning in the 3-Wheel Prams & Strollers category. It won the award thanks to its manoeuvrability and its ease of cleaning and maintenance.

Category3-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Seating TypeSingle
Convertible Yes
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg
Seat OrientationReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesSuspension and Under-seat Storage