6Edwards & Co Oscar Mx
Part of Edwards & Co Oscar  4.6 (66)

Edwards & Co Oscar Mx Questions & Answers

Verified🏆 2024 AwardMPN:HMV501
Mishl · Oscar Mx

Hi All. After hours of deliberation I am about to purchase this pram but just have one question…! For those of you who own the newer model Oscar M2, does the hood stay in place when fully extended with the ventilation panels? I have seen a few reviews which state that the hood ‘bounces back’ when fully extended and doesn’t stay in place/doesn’t stay fully extended. Thank you!

Edwards & Co   DM

Hi Mischl Yes the hood should 100% stay in place when fully extended.

It’s important when fully unzipped to give it a firm push that will stretch the fabric tight and engage the canopy hinge correctly. We have designed it this way to cope with high winds that we have in NZ and AU near the beach etc.

As far as we know the reviews you mention have been completely resolved when using as stated above.

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Mark

Mishl

Thanks Mark - super helpful. Can’t wait to start using an Edwards and Co Oscar! Happy New Year!

Ann
Ann · Oscar Mx

I love the Oscar but why did you change the handle from tan to grey… such a shame because the tan looked so much better! Can I purchase/swap the grey colour out?

Edwards & Co   DM

Hi Ann, thanks for your feedback! We have taken a new direction with our Modern Love collection, and we're so excited to try something a little bit different from the status quo! As Oscar M2 is an upgrade of Oscar Mx, we wanted to try something a little different and we love it! Please email our Customer Service team for more information hello@edwardsandcobaby.com Thanks, Michaela

Tash
Tash · Oscar Mx

when it comes to stability, being only 3 wheeled, is the weight still evenly distributed to prevent the pram from tipping over?

Edwards & Co   DM

Hi Tash Yes absolutely, Oscar was developed over 2 years which included a full year of safety testing for this reason,

The product exceeds the standards of AS/NZS and EN1888:2018 which have some difficult stability requirements for at risk situations.

Three wheelers are a great pram to push and handle uneven terrain. I’m very sure you won’t be disappointed :-)

Any further questions please let us know.

Cheers
Mark

Anna
Anna

I own this pram for my fourth baby after owning bugaboos for many many years. I’ve found it handles so well, really amazing in a park setting, I’ve taken it over tree roots and uneven terrain and felt it handled really well. The best aspect of this pram is how easy it is to put up and down, it’s honestly a life saver when you’re juggling kids. And it also has a very decent tray underneath.

Julia
Julia

I haven’t had an issues with the pram tipping! It is very smooth to push around and easier with three wheels on uneven ground :)

Rachael M.
Rachael M. · Oscar Mx

How much weight can the basket hold?

Edwards & Co   DM

Hi Rachel, the maximum weight limit is 5kg, and the volume of the basket is 44 litres (about 3 beach bags). Cheers, Mark.

Yana
Yana  · Oscar Mx

Hey there - is this pram ok for off roading on gravel etc?

Edwards & Co   DM

Hi Yana, the feedback we have had is that the stroller handles well off the footpath and travels really well on gravel. I hope that helps. Please email us at hello@edwardsandcobaby.com if you have any questions.

Get an answer from our members and Edwards & Co representatives

Select a listing for your question
Edwards & Co Oscar Mx

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Edwards & Co Oscar Mx is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024, 2023 and 2022. Learn more

Little Lou Trek