Edwards & Co Oscar Mx

Edwards & Co Oscar Mx

MPN: HMV501
See the Best 3-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Edwards & Co

SO DISAPPOINTED

I'm completely disappointed at the brand overall. I can't review the pram because I bought it in November and haven't yet received it. I have sent multiple emails to follow up and always get told the pram is coming "next week". They seem to have no idea of when I'll actually get it. I'm almost due, I'm the most organised person but I have no pram because Edward & co hasn't been able to send me mine or give me a proper update of when I should expect it.

Purchased in November 2020.

Rachael M.
    Rachael M.asked

How much weight can the basket hold?

Mark E.Edwards & Co

Hi Rachel, the maximum weight limit is 5kg, and the volume of the basket is 44 litres (about 3 beach bags). Cheers, Mark.

Yana
    Yana asked

Hey there - is this pram ok for off roading on gravel etc?

Mark E.Edwards & Co

Hi Yana, the feedback we have had is that the stroller handles well off the footpath and travels really well on gravel. I hope that helps. Please email us at hello@edwardsandcobaby.com if you have any questions.

Get an answer from our members and Edwards & Co representatives

Category3-Wheel Prams & Strollers
    Seating TypeSingle
    Convertible Yes
    Suitable Age0+ months
    Max User Weight 20 kg
    Seat OrientationReversible
    Bassinet CompatibleYes (Sold Separately)
    Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
    FeaturesSuspension and Under-seat Storage