Edwards & Co Oscar Mx

Edwards & Co Oscar Mx

MPN: HMV501
See the Best 3-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Edwards & Co

• Suitable for Running Yes (13) · No (2)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

They thought of everything!

This was a very enjoyable experience. Its not often I enjoy shopping like this. Very easy to aseble, every detail in packaging thought of, nothing like the difficulty of putting furniture together. Very impressed

Purchased in October 2021 for $1,800.00.

Evett
EvettMid North Coast, NSW

Best pram for rough terrain!!

Purchased in December 2020 at Edwards and co for $800.00.

kylie
kylieLaunceston, TAS

So happy with this Pram. Iove everything about it.

When I purchased the Edwards and Co pram I knew exactly what I wanted. As a Mum to 4, I wanted something that was lightweight, practical, and one I could use as a complete system. I have the carry cot and capsule that fit perfectly. I also wanted something I could use to run with and use off road. It's such a beautiful pram. It glides along effortlessly. I also purchased the Edwards and co sleeping bag for the Tassie cooler months. Bub loves it.

Purchased in April 2021 for $799.00.

Setting up

Easy to set up! Received it as a present from my friends, I can’t get over how easy it is to put together and how easy it is to use. Will definitely be recommending it to other mamas and dads.

Purchased in April 2021.

Mark E.Edwards & Co

Thanks for your feedback Jane, it's great to hear you've found your Edwards & Co Oscar Mx so easy to set up and use! If you ever have any questions, feel free to email us at hello@edwardsandcobaby.com

Love it... A must have!

Beautiful stylish pram that’s easy to adjust for use and easily folds down to put into car etc.
Lots of storage space in basket at the bottom comes in handy too

Purchased in August 2020.

Sarah
Sarah

I couldn’t live without this pram!!

This pram is so smooth, I can take it on soft grass or gravel paths and it’s so smooth for my baby. My baby looks so secure and comfortable. The ease of the fold down is amazing when you have lots to carry

Purchased in November 2020.

Easy to use, amazing pram

This pram came highly recommended and I can see why. The ease of use, the comfort and style is outstanding and the price point was exceptional value for such a quality pram. From a male point of view it is very practical and well made. Easy to put up and down

Purchased in November 2020.

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020

The best stroller

The Oscar Mx is such a great stroller. The forward facing option makes going for a walk with your child very enjoyable. I recommend this stroller to all new parents.

Purchased in October 2019.

Lucy
Lucy

Pram was faulty multiple times. Lots of issues

We got our MX pram when they first were released as a pre order. All was fine until we discovered when the hood was extended it would always pop back. They replaced the hood but this still was happening.
Then our break broke - big issue! They replaced the frame which was great.
Within 2 months of having the new frame this frame broke too. It wouldn’t click in place. Communication died when trying to resolve the issue. This has resulted in us having to fork out money to buy a brand new pram (different brand) as we have just found it too unreliable.

Purchased in July 2019 for $1,500.00.

Find out how Edwards & Co Oscar Mx compares to other 3-Wheel Prams & Strollers

I love this pram more and more each day!

The pram is great and easy to push! It could do with blow up/more suspension wheels to make the ride a little smoother over some bumpy grass but all in all I absolutely can’t fault it! My baby loves being in it, we have the luxe liner for extra comfort too (and started with the new born insert) I love how adjustable it is for your child’s different stages. It’s very easy to take in and out of the car. Nice and compact. It looks beautiful as well as being extremely functional. We are so happy we chose Edward’s and Co!

Purchased in September 2020.

Mark E.Edwards & Co

Thanks so much for your comments, Hayley. It's great to hear your Edwards & Co products are working so well for you! You can email us directly at hello@edwardsandcobaby.com if ever you have any questions.

Jef18
Jef18North-West & West coast, TAS

Great pram!

Love this pram!! The suspension is absolutely amazing! Easy to fold up! Super stylish, adjustable handle bar, click brake (so you don't hurt your foot in thongs), big basket, the list goes on & on! And the carry cot is just great! Only thing missing would be a little peek hole on the canopy so you can check the baby if they are forward facing while walking. But apart from that would give it a 9 and a half out 10!

Purchased in September 2020 at Baby Village Online store for $999.00.

Mark E.Edwards & Co

Thanks so much for your comments, @Jef18, it's great to hear you're loving your pram. And thanks for the suggestion re a peek hole in the canopy, we'll take that on board. Please get in touch if ever we can help with anything.

Love my stroller!

The Oscar Mx ticks all the boxes for our family: three-wheels for more rugged terrain and big walks; parent-facing seat; extendable sun canopy which shades baby's face well from the sun; huge storage basket...I could go on.

We used the Carry Cot attachment which was a lifesaver for our second born. Took it away on holiday as a portacot.

Purchased in October 2019.

Great!!

I have the Oscar mx with carry cot and capsule. I love how easy the frame is to put up and collapse and is not too heavy even post csection. It’s not too bulky to lift into vehicle either. Both capsule and frame clip in so easily.
Manoeuvres well and feels sturdy.

Purchased in June 2020.

The perfect stroller!

Very happy with the Edwards and co pram.. love that my baby can face me but if needed or wanted to could turn the seat the other way too! This is a huge thing for us! I had another pram different brand and unfortunately I had to sell it due to baby wanting to face me and i love how everything clicks and is easy to adjust! Bubs looks super cosy especially with the liners. Overall highly recommend this pram!

Purchased in June 2020 at Baby on the move for $1,000.00.

Show me a better pram... I’ll wait.

Purchased in November 2019 at Edwards & Co for $899.00.