Efco 162

Efco 162

5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Petrol Chainsaws in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Creekal

CreekalNarooma

The right stuff

After a bad experience with a cheap chainsaw from Mitre 10 I intended to buy a Stihl, but was persuaded to this Efco that one of our local suppliers stocked. It has been an extremely good buy. It starts easily and has plenty of power to deal with the stringybark and grey box poles that I am currently using for fencing and firewood. The only issue with it has been a sticking start/stop switch which was soon fixed with a bit of WD40.
Easy start, good balance, good value.

ngquinn

ngquinnasked

Howdy folks, I have an EFCO, 18" chain saw that's got so much compression, I can't pull the starter rope I cannot. I see it has a decompression valve. I removed it to see that it has never been drilled into the head. Does anybody know anything about this? Thanx, George

CategoryPetrol Chainsaws