EFM Health Clubs

EFM Health Clubs (page 2 of 2)

3.4

Don't Waste Your Time and Money.

Don't Bother. Spoke to some workmates who were using this gym at their workplace. They hated it also, same issues around sneaky sales tactics, poor service, bad opening hours etc etc. Just joined Vision PT and I love it. You get up front honest service and real help to achieve your goals.

Lee

Lee

Gladesville EFM

Have trained in many of the bigger gyms where you are only a number. The personal trainers at EFM provide ongoing support in a small & friendly environment. There are no lock in contracts & nothing is too much trouble for these energetic positive young trainers. I wouldn't be comfortable at any other gym.

Not Happy

These gyms are not open very long hours. Closed on a Sunday, open for a couple of hours on Saturdays. Closes 7pm weekdays :(
Really limited range of classes, and the gyms are really small. Not to mention very expensive. I did not rate this place at all.

Bootcamps & Fitness Programs

Find out how EFM Health Clubs compares to other Bootcamps & Fitness Programs

Holly

HollyAdelaide

Wouldn't train anywhere else.

Absolutely love all the support provided from the fitness coaches. They set machines for me, help to tailor the program each day and more importantly, they care about me and my goals. The staff are really friendly and so are the other members. Wouldn't train anywhere else now that's for sure.

Expensive

The most expensive gym I've ever been to. All they do is write a session up on the whiteboard and have a trainer wander around setting up a rower or treadmill for you. Thanks, but I already know how to do that. Unless you are a total novice I wouldn't bother. Even then you will outgrow this place very quickly. Big dissapointment !!!

terrible gym experience.

They try and tell you that you get help from a trainer. All the trainer does is walk around the gym chatting to people. Gives you about 5 seconds of his time on about three occasions during the session. The sessions are repetitive and not individualised. Won't be going back to this over priced and underwhelming gym.

Intensly dissatisfied

I signed up for 5 weeks for $25.00 - I was sick one week so I have been for 4 visits I think. Tuesday I rushed and rushed to get there and arrived middle of day. I rudely got told they were closed and I was to return at 1pm even though doors open, lights on, music playing and the owner was exercising in the corner. I have never been addressed so rudely in my lie and I will bad mouth EFM from now on. I will definitely not be using the other 2 weeks which I have paid for.

Serge

SergeRingwood

You are not just a number

I started training 18 months ago at EFM Ringwood. The staff give a great service, know all members by name and know and track their progress. I have obtained good results. They do operate from Aquinas College gym which is small. It is the trainers that are excellent here and the team gives us many tips to improve.
No contracts, individual attention, small crowd of people who know and greet.
Restricted opening hours suit disciplined people

The only gym where I didn't feel like a number, trainers actually care!

EFM suits me as I travel interstate and overseas a lot for my work. I love the fact that I can pay on a month to month basis and am not locked into anything. I find the trainers really motivating, the people that go there friendly and I've achieved my goals with their support.
No lock in contract, great trainers
The price tag initially seems expensive but with the one on one training it's well worth it.

Bootcamps & Fitness Programs

Find out how EFM Health Clubs compares to other Bootcamps & Fitness Programs

april1975

april1975SA, 5161

I work at Flinders Medical Centre and we have an EFM gym onsite at the hospital. I love the fact that I can take an hour for lunch and go over and use the equipment or go on my way to or from work. The people there are extremely supportive, friendly and helpful. They set up a program which differs each day and you can do the program or your own thing. There are no mirrors either which I love. I honestly cant sing their praises high enough. They are open varying times mon-fri and also saturdays.
at my worksite, personal trainer, great support