EFM Health Clubs

EFM Health Clubs

They’ve been ripping me off for months just found out they’re still taking money out of my account way after I Finnish

My membership has been over yet they still have been taking money out of my account what kind of a company does that totally unprofessional you try and call and no one answers

Jesse

JesseAdelaide

No response and make me feel I am wasting my time!

I have been seriously been interested in joining and I have tried going to two different EMF Health Clubs to enquire, and they NEVER get back in touch with you, and they NEVER answer their phones! A complete waste of my time. I understand they can be busy, but at least show some customer care/service when someone new is interested comes in.

EMF Don't Do It

Negative trainers, unhappy staff, I used to love going to the gym, until I went to EMF fitness. The worst gym on the Gold Coast.

Bootcamps & Fitness Programs

Find out how EFM Health Clubs compares to other Bootcamps & Fitness Programs

Aeral Ninja

Aeral NinjaAdelaide

Making new employees work for free before commencement of permant position

EFM Health Clubs business requires all new employeed to first undergo a whole month of unpaid trialling for the position which is usually full time hours for a month. In my situation throughout my trial I was promised a position however to the end of my trial I was told that they gave the position to someone else just because.

Still waiting..

Does anyone ever answer the phone. I have been calling EFM for two days. Left messages. Still no answer or response. Was interested in joining. Not so sure now.

Find a better gym

The gym don't follow their own opening hours. I turned up expecting a good workout session only to find out it's closed. Not sure why that is. Tried calling them and left messages too. The people that works there are nice but management is questionable. I can't wait until the month ends so I could quit. Need to join a gym that is more reliable.

Don't Waste Your Time and Money.

Don't Bother. Spoke to some workmates who were using this gym at their workplace. They hated it also, same issues around sneaky sales tactics, poor service, bad opening hours etc etc. Just joined Vision PT and I love it. You get up front honest service and real help to achieve your goals.

Not Happy

These gyms are not open very long hours. Closed on a Sunday, open for a couple of hours on Saturdays. Closes 7pm weekdays :(
Really limited range of classes, and the gyms are really small. Not to mention very expensive. I did not rate this place at all.

Expensive

The most expensive gym I've ever been to. All they do is write a session up on the whiteboard and have a trainer wander around setting up a rower or treadmill for you. Thanks, but I already know how to do that. Unless you are a total novice I wouldn't bother. Even then you will outgrow this place very quickly. Big dissapointment !!!

Bootcamps & Fitness Programs

Find out how EFM Health Clubs compares to other Bootcamps & Fitness Programs

terrible gym experience.

They try and tell you that you get help from a trainer. All the trainer does is walk around the gym chatting to people. Gives you about 5 seconds of his time on about three occasions during the session. The sessions are repetitive and not individualised. Won't be going back to this over priced and underwhelming gym.

Intensly dissatisfied

I signed up for 5 weeks for $25.00 - I was sick one week so I have been for 4 visits I think. Tuesday I rushed and rushed to get there and arrived middle of day. I rudely got told they were closed and I was to return at 1pm even though doors open, lights on, music playing and the owner was exercising in the corner. I have never been addressed so rudely in my lie and I will bad mouth EFM from now on. I will definitely not be using the other 2 weeks which I have paid for.