EFM Health Clubs

EFM Health Clubs

Gym with a difference

1000+ member says it all. EFM Frankston is a small friendly gym with motivating coaches to be there to assist with a different program everyday. Never get bored. Highly recommend you come and check it out.

Sally Fraser

Sally FraserMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I love my gym

I've tried many gyms over the years but have eventually got bored and dropped out. A friend suggested I join the Burnside EFM in Adelaide. I love it. I've dropped 11 kilos and look and feel fit . Its the best gym ever.

Best value gym I've experienced

I've been to many normal gyms over the years and struggled with no support or help with different exercises. EFM is perfect for me as you have all the support of a coach with you and they take you through a different session every time you're in the club, plus it's all included in your membership. For me that is a massive bonus as I couldn't afford to pay for personal training on top of a membership at previous gyms. I really appreciate the support and welcoming environment the coaches create amongst all the members.

Find out how EFM Health Clubs compares to other Bootcamps & Fitness Programs

They’ve been ripping me off for months just found out they’re still taking money out of my account way after I Finnish

My membership has been over yet they still have been taking money out of my account what kind of a company does that totally unprofessional you try and call and no one answers

Jesse

JesseAdelaide

No response and make me feel I am wasting my time!

I have been seriously been interested in joining and I have tried going to two different EMF Health Clubs to enquire, and they NEVER get back in touch with you, and they NEVER answer their phones! A complete waste of my time. I understand they can be busy, but at least show some customer care/service when someone new is interested comes in.

EMF Don't Do It

Negative trainers, unhappy staff, I used to love going to the gym, until I went to EMF fitness. The worst gym on the Gold Coast.

EFM Torrensville is the best

Great friendly atmosphere. The trainers really make you feel welcome and I have really seen a difference in my overall health and fitness in my 3.5 years here.

Krystyna

KrystynaAdelaide

EFM SAHMRI is dedicated to helping people achieve their health and fitness goals

Personlised service at affordable price

Love my time with EFM. Have been a member now for several years. Personlised service offering a daily program and modified to suit my needs as i have an injury. Always a coach onsite do guide me through each session, set my machines and set some goals along the way. Have tried many other fitness programs which dont deliver my needs but EFM continues to deliver my results. I highly recommend giving them a go, yes maybe a few $$$ more than the big commercial gyms but you have the daily programs and coach there the entire way.

Aeral Ninja

Aeral NinjaAdelaide

Making new employees work for free before commencement of permant position

EFM Health Clubs business requires all new employeed to first undergo a whole month of unpaid trialling for the position which is usually full time hours for a month. In my situation throughout my trial I was promised a position however to the end of my trial I was told that they gave the position to someone else just because.

Still waiting..

Does anyone ever answer the phone. I have been calling EFM for two days. Left messages. Still no answer or response. Was interested in joining. Not so sure now.

Personal attention given to each member

A gym where you are guided through your training sessions and you get the actually get the benefit of coming to the gym.

A place to keep coming back to.

I've been going to Ringwood EFM for about 3 yrs now and would find it hard to go back to a regular gym. The best part for me is the relaxed, friendly feel of the place and the helpful staff who know me well and what I need to work on.

I hadn't really been comfortable in gyms before the EFM gym but attended reluctantly due to health issues.

Great club to workout at

Really enjoy that the trainers are there to guide me through and push me when I need it. Plus the atmosphere and people are great which makes it much easier to stay motivated

Love this gym

I have been a member of EFM for over 10 years and love coming back each session. Programs are different each time and are challenging but enjoyable. The instructors are supportive and encouraging. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Fiona57

Fiona57ADELAIDE

EFM Health Clubs Glenelg - love the culture and friendships you make

I have been a member of EFM Glenelg for over 10 years. Love the friendly and welcoming atmosphere. Everyone is supportive and encouraging. Simon is genuinely interested in all of this members. He knows your own personal goals, and will help you to achieve them. Plus the social events are amazing - especially monthly drinks with all the members! Thanks to Simon and his team.

Don't Waste Your Time and Money.

Don't Bother. Spoke to some workmates who were using this gym at their workplace. They hated it also, same issues around sneaky sales tactics, poor service, bad opening hours etc etc. Just joined Vision PT and I love it. You get up front honest service and real help to achieve your goals.

Lee

Lee

Gladesville EFM

Have trained in many of the bigger gyms where you are only a number. The personal trainers at EFM provide ongoing support in a small & friendly environment. There are no lock in contracts & nothing is too much trouble for these energetic positive young trainers. I wouldn't be comfortable at any other gym.

Not Happy

These gyms are not open very long hours. Closed on a Sunday, open for a couple of hours on Saturdays. Closes 7pm weekdays :(
Really limited range of classes, and the gyms are really small. Not to mention very expensive. I did not rate this place at all.

Holly

HollyAdelaide

Wouldn't train anywhere else.

Absolutely love all the support provided from the fitness coaches. They set machines for me, help to tailor the program each day and more importantly, they care about me and my goals. The staff are really friendly and so are the other members. Wouldn't train anywhere else now that's for sure.