EFM Health Clubs

EFM Health Clubs

EFM Marion very friendly and supportive

I am in my 60's and have never liked gyms until I started at EFM Marion. Marcus really listened to my concerns and ensures that the workout is appropriate for my capabilities. It is very inclusive and everyday I become more confident in my abilities. I still dont loveworking out but it is becoming more enjoyable. Thanks Marcus.

Aileen

AileenAdelaide

Perfect for people needing support and assistance through a fitness program

Initially wasn't too sure about the opening hours (my local club is open for a few hours in each of morning, lunch and evening) but I actually find those to be perfectly fine with me. I can't work out during the days anyway and couldn't possibly work out later at night as I'd never sleep! Found the fitness trainers to be incredibly helpful. I'm, a "middle age" female and have not been to a gym for quite some time, so loved the fact that I had a trainer to guide me through each workout. I'm 5 weeks in and very happy. Could almost have rated them 5 stars.