EFM Health Clubs

EFM Health Clubs

Gym with a difference

1000+ member says it all. EFM Frankston is a small friendly gym with motivating coaches to be there to assist with a different program everyday. Never get bored. Highly recommend you come and check it out.

Sally Fraser

Sally FraserMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I love my gym

I've tried many gyms over the years but have eventually got bored and dropped out. A friend suggested I join the Burnside EFM in Adelaide. I love it. I've dropped 11 kilos and look and feel fit . Its the best gym ever.

Best value gym I've experienced

I've been to many normal gyms over the years and struggled with no support or help with different exercises. EFM is perfect for me as you have all the support of a coach with you and they take you through a different session every time you're in the club, plus it's all included in your membership. For me that is a massive bonus as I couldn't afford to pay for personal training on top of a membership at previous gyms. I really appreciate the support and welcoming environment the coaches create amongst all the members.

EFM Torrensville is the best

Great friendly atmosphere. The trainers really make you feel welcome and I have really seen a difference in my overall health and fitness in my 3.5 years here.

Krystyna

KrystynaAdelaide

EFM SAHMRI is dedicated to helping people achieve their health and fitness goals

Personlised service at affordable price

Love my time with EFM. Have been a member now for several years. Personlised service offering a daily program and modified to suit my needs as i have an injury. Always a coach onsite do guide me through each session, set my machines and set some goals along the way. Have tried many other fitness programs which dont deliver my needs but EFM continues to deliver my results. I highly recommend giving them a go, yes maybe a few $$$ more than the big commercial gyms but you have the daily programs and coach there the entire way.

Personal attention given to each member

A gym where you are guided through your training sessions and you get the actually get the benefit of coming to the gym.

A place to keep coming back to.

I've been going to Ringwood EFM for about 3 yrs now and would find it hard to go back to a regular gym. The best part for me is the relaxed, friendly feel of the place and the helpful staff who know me well and what I need to work on.

I hadn't really been comfortable in gyms before the EFM gym but attended reluctantly due to health issues.

Great club to workout at

Really enjoy that the trainers are there to guide me through and push me when I need it. Plus the atmosphere and people are great which makes it much easier to stay motivated

Love this gym

I have been a member of EFM for over 10 years and love coming back each session. Programs are different each time and are challenging but enjoyable. The instructors are supportive and encouraging. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Fiona57

Fiona57ADELAIDE

EFM Health Clubs Glenelg - love the culture and friendships you make

I have been a member of EFM Glenelg for over 10 years. Love the friendly and welcoming atmosphere. Everyone is supportive and encouraging. Simon is genuinely interested in all of this members. He knows your own personal goals, and will help you to achieve them. Plus the social events are amazing - especially monthly drinks with all the members! Thanks to Simon and his team.

Lee

Lee

Gladesville EFM

Have trained in many of the bigger gyms where you are only a number. The personal trainers at EFM provide ongoing support in a small & friendly environment. There are no lock in contracts & nothing is too much trouble for these energetic positive young trainers. I wouldn't be comfortable at any other gym.

Holly

HollyAdelaide

Wouldn't train anywhere else.

Absolutely love all the support provided from the fitness coaches. They set machines for me, help to tailor the program each day and more importantly, they care about me and my goals. The staff are really friendly and so are the other members. Wouldn't train anywhere else now that's for sure.

Serge

SergeRingwood

You are not just a number

I started training 18 months ago at EFM Ringwood. The staff give a great service, know all members by name and know and track their progress. I have obtained good results. They do operate from Aquinas College gym which is small. It is the trainers that are excellent here and the team gives us many tips to improve.
No contracts, individual attention, small crowd of people who know and greet.
Restricted opening hours suit disciplined people

The only gym where I didn't feel like a number, trainers actually care!

EFM suits me as I travel interstate and overseas a lot for my work. I love the fact that I can pay on a month to month basis and am not locked into anything. I find the trainers really motivating, the people that go there friendly and I've achieved my goals with their support.
No lock in contract, great trainers
The price tag initially seems expensive but with the one on one training it's well worth it.

april1975

april1975SA, 5161

I work at Flinders Medical Centre and we have an EFM gym onsite at the hospital. I love the fact that I can take an hour for lunch and go over and use the equipment or go on my way to or from work. The people there are extremely supportive, friendly and helpful. They set up a program which differs each day and you can do the program or your own thing. There are no mirrors either which I love. I honestly cant sing their praises high enough. They are open varying times mon-fri and also saturdays.
at my worksite, personal trainer, great support