efragrance

efragrance

Brand Manager for efragrance? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.8
    Hatch
    HatchSYDNEY

OVERPRICED - Not Great Range - Didn't honour my gift card!

I received a gift voucher at the start of the year and had a look at their web-site, knowing my favourite fragrances and price$. Most of the ones I wanted were not on the site and those that I did find were at least $10 more than I could purchase at my local chemist. So I waited for a sale or discount offer...
    As I knew the expiry date was looming I decided to bite the bullet and buy something only to find that my voucher had expired, As I got the voucher in Feb I assumed I had until January to spend it!

When I went on the CONTACT US page on their site it said I could call the number below, problem was there was NO PHONE NUMBER.

celzz
    celzz

Bad

Ordering online is convenient but only if you know what fragrance you want to purchase. This site offers a variety of fragrances though I wouldn't say all of them. Unfortunately I probably wouldn't purchase from this website as it is quite expensive compared to other sites or stores.
    Convenient
    Expensive compared to other sites