Eftel

Eftel

Brand Manager for Eftel? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
  • Adequate Speeds Yes · No (3)

Eftel Rips Off Customers

I discovered that eftel had continued to charge me through a direct debit and I accidentally overpaid them for over twelve months. Upon contacting them I have found them to be vague, careless and more than complacent. They have refused now to answer my emails or phone calls and certainly appear to have no intention to refund the overpayments that have been made.
Disgusted.
Please go elsewhere for your internet service.
I was a loyal customer for many years and this is how they treated me.
They should be shut down.

Start DateMay 2010
Standalone or BundledStandalone
Contract TypeMonth-to-month
Data TypeCapped Data
bigboomer
bigboomerPerth, WA

My service was canceled in october They are still billing me 3 months later

I believe that i now need to speak to the police cybercrimes people or the ombudsman, they are stealing money from my account for no services, they do not respond to queries and do not sort out this problem, which benefits them.

Standalone or BundledBundled
Contract TypeMonth-to-month
Data TypeUnlimited Data

Don't eve think about it. Worst customer service.

Don't bother. As 20 year customer cancelling service for NBN reasons they completely screwed over our last month by 'shaping' us down. Even though we were still paying full price. Rat bags.

Start DateOctober 1999

LORDLODGEasked

WHY AM I PAYING FOE EFTEL SERVICES

thepatterman
thepatterman

Perhaps like me you want to keep a twenty year old email address (from the bluep days). With rude and unhelpful customer service, consistent service problems, I can’t think of any good reason to buy anything from them.

LORDLODGE
LORDLODGEasked

why am i paying for eftel service

Liam Trieu
Liam Trieuasked

Anyone with reviews on eftel Wireless broadband in Meadow heights area?

George Melbourne
George Melbourne

I wouldnt bother mate .. Honestly its not what they used to be and now im stuck paying an exit fee

Dan.T
Dan.T

Steer clear of this company... The product is crap! Internet constantly dropped out!! Echoes on the phone lines!! Customer service was non-existent! Be warned!

CategoryInternet Service Providers