Eftel

Eftel (page 4 of 4)

Brand Manager for Eftel? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Adequate Speeds Yes (1) · No (3)
justsaz
justsazAU

Extremely disappointed and frustrated customer of more than TEN years.

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+

No frills, low cost ADSL that seems to do everything I was promised.
I had one issue with line sync speeds at the start, and it was promptly dealt with through the online helpdesk, so no complaints there either.
Cheap. Able to sign up online for ADSL AND keep my Faxstream DUET number for fax.
None that I can think of.

car
carAU

eftel are pretty good

I have been with eftel for over 8 years and have had no major problems with them.They provide a good service.
reliable, fast internet and cheap....very cheap
If there is a technical problem it can take up to 45 minutes to speak to some one over the phone.Which can be extremely frustrating.

Perfect ISP

Eftel is the best ISP in Australia. They promised me with a high speed internet connection and thats what I have. You will never go wrong with Eftel.
Reliable and High Speed Internet

Find out how Eftel compares to other Internet Service Providers

We have been with them for a good 10 years now and have recommended them to lots of people. 5 stars for overall balance and long term stability.
Some ISPs offer the best price, or top service, or lots of data. Eftel is tops for when you want a good balance of everything i.e. reliable network, and even if they don't fix something straight away they can always be trusted to resolve your issue whether it is an accounts query or a technical problem.
We agree they had problems a short while back but lately things there have been great as usual.

gary55wands
gary55wandsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Accountabity Attrociuos

I have been with EfTel since my Bigfoot account was taken over by them and til recently had an adequate service. I have never fu enjoyed the speeds that ADSL should provide, but was told that the rates were within their speicifications.
Most recently I have been without ADSL having to reply on the emergency dial-up account that I was provided with on nthfirst occasionthat the service went down. Since 11th of April I have tallied nearly 85 hours using this flity dueto their inability to resolve the issue.

They fail to meet their stated time frames, their stated accounting credits.

Ineffective corporate systems to deal with accounts issues and with Telstra (from whom they buy their services).

drifand
drifandWA, 6112

Bad

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

thetummybugs
thetummybugs

Remotecontrol
Remotecontrol

Terrible

Currently I have the problem on ADSL 2 Line connection and asked Eftel to fix it ASAP but it's been for 2 weeks since it became impossible to use the Internet... The support desk line has always long queue like one hour, even I emailed them they ignored, and finally someone phoned me but asked me same questions again and said he can only work for business hour but I am working as full time job...
He said he can't come to fix after hours because he is not employed by Eftel at the end!
Seriously, I strongly recommend you don't use their services.

Too much delay to resolve the problems

Terrible

The service they provide to customers is appauling, they make simple tasks very problematic and are not helpfull at all.
There are no pros to this company.
They are the worst company I have ever dealt with. They are difficult to contact and I was on hold for far too long and continued to not get the help I needed. I advise not to join the company. The internet is slow and its very difficult to get basic information from them. Definetly not satisfied with the service and they caused me alot of stress.

Terrible

If you want access to the Internet that is reliable don't use Eftel. If you're happy with unreliable service, but want a modicum of service, don't use Eftel. There are much better options out there than Eftel. There has to be.
Mmmmm - 5 years ago they were OK
Quality of Service is through the floor. Connection constantly fails, and their ability to trouble should is second to everyone.Poor support. You have to learn how to support yourself.

Other Internet Service Providers