Eftel

Eftel

Brand Manager for Eftel? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

EddieD
EddieDDianella

Update on previous review

I wrote a review in 2012 - things have being going right for 2-3 years now, have stuck with them because the price is good and I'm too lazy to change ISPs. But I must say that the helpdesk is up to maggots - I can't get an answer by email, not even an acknowledgement. And on the phone they don't understand me and I don't understand them. Thank goodness the glitches are few and far between and I have mostly resolved them myself given a bit of time!

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+

EFTEL

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+

LORDLODGE
LORDLODGEasked

WHY AM I PAYING FOE EFTEL SERVICES

thepatterman
thepatterman

Perhaps like me you want to keep a twenty year old email address (from the bluep days). With rude and unhelpful customer service, consistent service problems, I can’t think of any good reason to buy anything from them.

LORDLODGE
LORDLODGEasked

why am i paying for eftel service

Liam Trieu
Liam Trieuasked

Anyone with reviews on eftel Wireless broadband in Meadow heights area?

George Melbourne
George Melbourne

I wouldnt bother mate .. Honestly its not what they used to be and now im stuck paying an exit fee

Dan.T
Dan.T

Steer clear of this company... The product is crap! Internet constantly dropped out!! Echoes on the phone lines!! Customer service was non-existent! Be warned!

CategoryInternet Service Providers