Eftel

Eftel

Brand Manager for Eftel? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

EddieD
EddieDDianella

Update on previous review

I wrote a review in 2012 - things have being going right for 2-3 years now, have stuck with them because the price is good and I'm too lazy to change ISPs. But I must say that the helpdesk is up to maggots - I can't get an answer by email, not even an acknowledgement. And on the phone they don't understand me and I don't understand them. Thank goodness the glitches are few and far between and I have mostly resolved them myself given a bit of time!

EFTEL

Long term eftel customer
Long term eftel customerNewnham

Useless website/customer service

You would think an company like eftel provider would have a decent website - I try to log on and regularly get time outs (my ADSL is fast, reliable and provided by another ISP) and there is no option to change payment methods online so you have to use the call centre. Big waste of time and completly unecessary.
Once it is set up it is OK
Hard to set up payments/ change details

drifand

LORDLODGEasked

WHY AM I PAYING FOE EFTEL SERVICES

thepatterman
thepatterman

Perhaps like me you want to keep a twenty year old email address (from the bluep days). With rude and unhelpful customer service, consistent service problems, I can’t think of any good reason to buy anything from them.

LORDLODGE
LORDLODGEasked

why am i paying for eftel service

Liam Trieu
Liam Trieuasked

Anyone with reviews on eftel Wireless broadband in Meadow heights area?

George Melbourne
George Melbourne

I wouldnt bother mate .. Honestly its not what they used to be and now im stuck paying an exit fee

Dan.T
Dan.T

Steer clear of this company... The product is crap! Internet constantly dropped out!! Echoes on the phone lines!! Customer service was non-existent! Be warned!

CategoryInternet Service Providers