Eftel

Eftel

Brand Manager for Eftel? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Rob
RobAU

Great Service

I have an ADSL connection and for the last 10 years I've had excellent download speeds and excellent service. Its unfortunate for some other people that they haven't had the same. I cannot fault them.

AndyB
AndyBCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Been with them for 15 years.

I have been with Eftel for 15 years. I don't understand the problems others are having. My payments are auto and are always the same and come out the same time each month. $69 for line rental and unlimited internet is great. Their service never drops out. This morning my internet did drop out. I called them, and spoke to a gentleman within 5 minutes of making the call, who told me it was a state wide outage and apologised. The self service web portal they have is great and provides all the information you need. I'm truly amazed at the negative reviews, maybe people only review to complain and the happy people don't bother.

EddieD
EddieDDianella

Update on previous review

I wrote a review in 2012 - things have being going right for 2-3 years now, have stuck with them because the price is good and I'm too lazy to change ISPs. But I must say that the helpdesk is up to maggots - I can't get an answer by email, not even an acknowledgement. And on the phone they don't understand me and I don't understand them. Thank goodness the glitches are few and far between and I have mostly resolved them myself given a bit of time!

Best deal around.

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Eftel compares to other Internet Service Providers

EFTEL

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+

EFTEL / CLUB TELCO - Customer experience depends on customer attitude.

BaldyAussie
BaldyAussie

No frills, low cost ADSL that seems to do everything I was promised.
I had one issue with line sync speeds at the start, and it was promptly dealt with through the online helpdesk, so no complaints there either.
Cheap. Able to sign up online for ADSL AND keep my Faxstream DUET number for fax.
None that I can think of.

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Perfect ISP

Eftel is the best ISP in Australia. They promised me with a high speed internet connection and thats what I have. You will never go wrong with Eftel.
Reliable and High Speed Internet

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+

We have been with them for a good 10 years now and have recommended them to lots of people. 5 stars for overall balance and long term stability.
Some ISPs offer the best price, or top service, or lots of data. Eftel is tops for when you want a good balance of everything i.e. reliable network, and even if they don't fix something straight away they can always be trusted to resolve your issue whether it is an accounts query or a technical problem.
We agree they had problems a short while back but lately things there have been great as usual.

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Eftel compares to other Internet Service Providers

LORDLODGE
LORDLODGEasked

WHY AM I PAYING FOE EFTEL SERVICES

thepatterman
thepatterman

Perhaps like me you want to keep a twenty year old email address (from the bluep days). With rude and unhelpful customer service, consistent service problems, I can’t think of any good reason to buy anything from them.

LORDLODGE
LORDLODGEasked

why am i paying for eftel service

Liam Trieu
Liam Trieuasked

Anyone with reviews on eftel Wireless broadband in Meadow heights area?

George Melbourne
George Melbourne

I wouldnt bother mate .. Honestly its not what they used to be and now im stuck paying an exit fee

Dan.T
Dan.T

Steer clear of this company... The product is crap! Internet constantly dropped out!! Echoes on the phone lines!! Customer service was non-existent! Be warned!

CategoryInternet Service Providers