Eftel

Eftel

Brand Manager for Eftel? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Adequate Speeds Yes (1) · No (3)

Eftel Rips Off Customers

I discovered that eftel had continued to charge me through a direct debit and I accidentally overpaid them for over twelve months. Upon contacting them I have found them to be vague, careless and more than complacent. They have refused now to answer my emails or phone calls and certainly appear to have no intention to refund the overpayments that have been made.
Disgusted.
Please go elsewhere for your internet service.
I was a loyal customer for many years and this is how they treated me.
They should be shut down.

Cynical
CynicalWestern District, VIC

Eftel no coms

Eftel used to be a good years ago. Then in the last couple of years l began having issues to the point I’d had enough. The last task for withdrawing from their service was to transfer the domain to another organisation, which I did months ago, and yes they were notified. Then recently, an auto bill for domain hosting for another year arrived. You can’t contact anyone or get a reply via email anymore. They are either ignoring me or they don’t exist They withdrew the money from my account anyway. Not happy.

bigboomer
bigboomerPerth, WA

My service was canceled in october They are still billing me 3 months later

I believe that i now need to speak to the police cybercrimes people or the ombudsman, they are stealing money from my account for no services, they do not respond to queries and do not sort out this problem, which benefits them.

I called Tech Support 14 Oct 2019, was told Techs were having a meeting. Reception # disconnected.

I think Eftel has gone down. No service at all. Only Call Centre from Philippines & no more Tech support. Very disappointed and frustrating. Sounds lke theyre going down hill fast.

Find out how Eftel compares to other Internet Service Providers

Don't eve think about it. Worst customer service.

Don't bother. As 20 year customer cancelling service for NBN reasons they completely screwed over our last month by 'shaping' us down. Even though we were still paying full price. Rat bags.

thepattermanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible customer service

I’ve been with this company for more than 15 years and have slowly moved away from them for all my services except mail forwarding from a useful email address.
Technical support is hopeless, customer service is worse and they have no dispute resolution service.
Once good, now we’ll behind the times. Time to move on I think.

The worst Telco in Australia

ADSL 2 service and Phone connection, My internet service has become so unreliable drop outs and so slow, I have had to upgrade my Telstra Mobile internet service to be able to use the internet.
Eftel used to be great then 12 months ago became rubbish Slow, Drop outs, lagging 2 months ago it took 2.5 hrs to down load 200 mg. Once it was confirmed I had put in a complaint with the Ombudsman the lady kept asking me what do I want to do Cancel my service or what, I want it fixed.

I stay because I was told it would be fixed and there service was great, now I would tell anyone STAY AWAY.

Connection TypeISP Cable

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Rob
RobAU

Great Service

I have an ADSL connection and for the last 10 years I've had excellent download speeds and excellent service. Its unfortunate for some other people that they haven't had the same. I cannot fault them.

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+

Bad service and trash speed use to be good

EFTel use to be great when I first signed up now jut had to pay for new modem because the speed was trash, and the tech guy said speed to the house was 20 kbps. I done speed test and was luck to get 10 kbps they said it had to be modem, and they charged me for it after being with them for 4 years. Well got new modem today the speed is around 7 kbps.
Going to switch provider because they are not helping.

bad service

absolutely disgusting service

just hanging up the phone on the customers

this is such a rude company

do try to avoid to use eftel

ellen buss
ellen bussnsw, 2760

what a rip off

worst company I have ever had have had nothing but problems internet is off more than on the 99.00 a months sometimes becomes 120 per month customer service is bad and nothing gets resolved it is frustrating have reported them several times to the onbusman funny thing it gets fixed for a few days the the same old same old nobody seems to be able to do anything I will not even rate them except to give them a 0 rating shame on you for ripping people off I bet no one gets a reply from them all I can say is run can anyone out there give me a better internet I am looking for a bundle with no start up fees I think the best thing to do is runnnnnnnnnnnnnn from this company

Worst service beside Telstra

Customer service is the worst I deal with besides Telstra. Smug operators they lie to get you off the phone. Keep asking for money with resolving the issues.

Connection Type?

Support is no existent!

Over the weekend Eftel must have changed their email server. They removed the mail.keypoint.com.au server so none of my email addresses worked. I opened a support ticket with Eftel - then nothing. I had to fix the fault myself by renaming the in and out going server address to mail.eftel.net.au.
Why can't these idiots just tell people what they have done instead of inconveniencing all their customers.
Pathetic! Zero Stars

Connection TypeNDN

Now the Worst ISP ever

Have been an Eftel customer since forever, speed recently dropped to 2Mbps down and .02 up (I live 950m from the exchange by cable -450m line of sight); gave them two weeks to fix it; no action .Changed provider after numerous phone calls and run around tactics from Eftel. Went from being a great little company to being brought up by multi national with zero service for even their most loyal customers. Would score them lower but one is as low as it goes.

ian