Eftel

Eftel

Brand Manager for Eftel? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Rob
RobAU

Great Service

I have an ADSL connection and for the last 10 years I've had excellent download speeds and excellent service. Its unfortunate for some other people that they haven't had the same. I cannot fault them.

Jason
JasonPerth

Ok Speeds and good price for Unlimited

Ive been with Eftel / Conceptual for around 10 years on ADSL2,
Speeds at times have been terrible but the last 2 or 3 years the Unlimited plans have been not as congested, I can get fast downloads overnight, and during peak acceptable speeds for youtube and Netflix etc. I can have both kids watching Youtube, Wife watching Netfilix and ill be downloading something, all without slowdown.
Currently connect at 14Mbit and paying $69.95 month

Support is average but with online chat from homepage you can save yourself time / grief.

AndyB
AndyBCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Been with them for 15 years.

I have been with Eftel for 15 years. I don't understand the problems others are having. My payments are auto and are always the same and come out the same time each month. $69 for line rental and unlimited internet is great. Their service never drops out. This morning my internet did drop out. I called them, and spoke to a gentleman within 5 minutes of making the call, who told me it was a state wide outage and apologised. The self service web portal they have is great and provides all the information you need. I'm truly amazed at the negative reviews, maybe people only review to complain and the happy people don't bother.

Best deal around.

Kirstie Alterator
Kirstie AlteratorAU

Happy with my service.

After an initial problem with getting the interment to work about 10 phone calls getting told every time its my problem (computer too old - brought anew one, modem not compatible-tried someone else's, fault on the line - my side so I need to pay for someone to fix) after all that the last person I spoke to put me on hold for 5 mins and said try that.....what do you know it worked. Glad I didn't buy a new modem or pay for a phone tech. I am happy with the service and the price since I can now use it:).
Price, free pendo pad which arrived after about 5 weeks
Technical support overseas and not all know what they are doing.

EFTEL / CLUB TELCO - Customer experience depends on customer attitude.

BaldyAussie
BaldyAussie

Come on guys they're not THAT bad...

I have been with them for more than 12 months and must say that they're not that bad. Internet is fast and cheap, customer centre is based somewhere far away but they are always there 24/7, and they are friendly and professional.

The majority of previous reviews are quite negative, but I can't really recall any issues I have had with them. There was 1 major outage like 6 months ago and in that time there was no connection for 2 days.
cheap and fast, call centre available 24/7

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Fleur52
Fleur52Perth

Always good for me

Been with them for at least ten yrs, back then it was bad mama. never had any problems, always been able to contact them, they give free help and sort problems out straight away, also don't get all the scam mail that other people (and work email) have problems with.
Reliable and helpful, no junk mail. Supporting Aussie company!

prettyhappy
prettyhappyBRISBANE

Not quite sure why all the negative reviews. Eftel has been good for me.

To that person who stayed with Eftel for 10 years despite their negativity towards them, why? You can leave at any time.

I have actually been very happy with them and they aren't as cheaper as what most reviewers are saying. Customer support has been good for me and connection was fast and simple.

The only negative I have is that they took $30 out for line rental before it had even been connected. Their billing and payment information isn't clear-cut but can't complain too much. I haven't been ripped-off yet.

I will recommend to family and friends. Can't do the same for Telstra or TPG.
Fast connection and customer suppost has been able to help me when needed.
Billing information not clear and no choice of payment method.

Find out how Eftel compares to other Internet Service Providers

No frills, low cost ADSL that seems to do everything I was promised.
I had one issue with line sync speeds at the start, and it was promptly dealt with through the online helpdesk, so no complaints there either.
Cheap. Able to sign up online for ADSL AND keep my Faxstream DUET number for fax.
None that I can think of.

car
carAU

eftel are pretty good

I have been with eftel for over 8 years and have had no major problems with them.They provide a good service.
reliable, fast internet and cheap....very cheap
If there is a technical problem it can take up to 45 minutes to speak to some one over the phone.Which can be extremely frustrating.

Perfect ISP

Eftel is the best ISP in Australia. They promised me with a high speed internet connection and thats what I have. You will never go wrong with Eftel.
Reliable and High Speed Internet

Find out how Eftel compares to other Internet Service Providers

We have been with them for a good 10 years now and have recommended them to lots of people. 5 stars for overall balance and long term stability.
Some ISPs offer the best price, or top service, or lots of data. Eftel is tops for when you want a good balance of everything i.e. reliable network, and even if they don't fix something straight away they can always be trusted to resolve your issue whether it is an accounts query or a technical problem.
We agree they had problems a short while back but lately things there have been great as usual.